Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    lol no

Top 10 List (THE ACTUAL ONE):

1. The Void Lords.

2. Sargeras.

3. The Pantheon.

4. Argus the Unmaker.

5. KJ and Archimonde.

6. The Old Gods. (Yes, I placed them below KJ and Archimonde. We don't know how many Old Gods the Legion has slain, let alone how many KJ and Archimonde have slain alone...MAYBE! But, it was likely a ton. They also gain also amps due to their links with the Shadowlands. The Old Gods can't compete)

7. Deathwing.

8. The Titan Keepers and the Aspects (I do think the Keepers are just below Deathwing, for Deathwing's full might was stated to bring about the end of the World, as well as the collapse of the Emerald Dream, which consists of an infinite amount of layers).

9. The Elemental Lords.

And 10. The Demi Gods.

Yet to be placed: Elune, The Jailer, Azeroth (Actually fucking birthed), etc...

My reasoning for not putting them there: We know literally fuck all about them, let alone their power.

Won't put the LK on this list either, cause many people will say that he isn't that powerful, especially when compared to the Wild Gods, etc. I certain disagree, and actually would put him right around Old God level at FP, but I won't argue Outerversal WC here...

Not just yet, at least. So, because I want to make it fair for people rn, I'll leave the LK out of here and leave him as a small honorable mention. Same goes with Lei'Shen, the August Celestials, etc.
    Dragon aspects, elemental lords and old gods>Archie and KJ
    LK weaker than Lei Shen, he is not Old God lvl

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    Dragon aspects, elemental lords and old gods>Archie and KJ
    LK weaker than Lei Shen, he is not Old God lvl
    Again, with Archimonde and KJ, they could've handled Old Gods all on their own, considering we blew N'Zoth tf up when he was at FULL CONTROL over Ny'alotha! The World Reorigination shit does give us an excuse, but who's to say KJ and Archimonde aren't even above that? They've likely taken World destroying devices before. Wouldn't be the first time the Legion's made Titanforged devices look bitch made.

Archimonde was also likely holding back a ton during the WoTA, despite him "struggling" against Malorne. Remember, Demon Lords are extremely OP when at FP. Archimonde was gonna blow up Draenor during our battle against him.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that the Old Gods are better than a FP KJ and Archimonde. KJ and Archimonde are capable of destroying planets, and have a history of destroying worlds of all kinds with the Legion. It's 100% likely they killed some Old Gods on their own time.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, with the LK and Lei'shen: Lei'shen overpowered Ra'den, and had power that could rival or best an Old God in might. And the LK was so powerful, he could've rid Azeroth of all life if he wanted to, and that's without the Scourges help.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    HAhhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha You put Sylvanas at number 5??? Hahhhahahhahhahah
    Ye, he has expressed several times how he considers Sylvanas basically a goddess with the right to decide over life and death. This is almost harmless.

1. The Void Lords are by far the most powerful beings yet, their power scared the shit out of Sargeras and he did not even see them, just their work on a planet. Their only equals would be their equivalent on the Light side. Maybe that is Elune, we do not know yet.

2. The Jailer, probably. He is said to be older then the Titans, which leads me to think that he is possible the progenitor of the Titans and has been imprisoned in the Maw by his children for some reason.

3. The Titans, uncluding Sargeras. Sargears could only defeat them because he used Fel, which is their antithesis and weakness. He is not particularly more powerful then them. Aman'thul controls time itself, that is a devastating power level.

4. Archimonde, Kil'jaeden. Slightly more powerful then Naaru and Old Gods.

5. Naaru/Old Gods, very likely on a similar level, way below the Titans but still above other creatures. The Old Gods are little more then machines of flesh, but they have very stong mental powers and can spawn nearly infinite armies. The Naaru have been shown strong enough to wipe out whole fleets of ships in an instant and also seem to have some form of mind control when we think of Yrel. They are basically the middle management of Void and Light.

6. Deathwing, since it took all Aspects powers to beat him.

7. Lich King Arthas, he had some strong powers, but most of his strength came from his nearly endless army that grew with every kill. After Frostmourne was shattered his power was broken quite easily. Since KJ made him, he could never be stronger.

8. The leaders of the Dragonflights. Very powerful, but after loosing their Aspect abilities they are much weaker then many other entities.

9. Titan Watchers. Powerful enough to fight strong enemies, but they have again and again been beaten by the Old Gods and even the Mogu, Ra-den was even beaten repeatedly and Loken was corrupted. Also they lack intelligence. Odyn is quite a fool that cares not a bit what someone has done, long as they show some valor in killing his servants.

10. Bolvar, Jaina, Khadgar, Sylvanas, Alleria, Thalryssa... and so on

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Again, with Archimonde and KJ, they could've handled Old Gods all on their own, considering we blew N'Zoth tf up when he was at FULL CONTROL over Ny'alotha! The World Reorigination shit does give us an excuse, but who's to say KJ and Archimonde aren't even above that? They've likely taken World destroying devices before. Wouldn't be the first time the Legion's made Titanforged devices look bitch made.

Archimonde was also likely holding back a ton during the WoTA, despite him "struggling" against Malorne. Remember, Demon Lords are extremely OP when at FP. Archimonde was gonna blow up Draenor during our battle against him.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that the Old Gods are better than a FP KJ and Archimonde. KJ and Archimonde are capable of destroying planets, and have a history of destroying worlds of all kinds with the Legion. It's 100% likely they killed some Old Gods on their own time.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, with the LK and Lei'shen: Lei'shen overpowered Ra'den, and had power that could rival or best an Old God in might. And the LK was so powerful, he could've rid Azeroth of all life if he wanted to, and that's without the Scourges help.
    Proofs, please

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread is a necro and is now closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."