Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Method will be streaming full mythic progression

https://www.method.gg/method-to-live...m-mythic-uldir

so whos hyped? we all wanted it for a while but will it actually be any good? are they gonna stream voice comms? delay?

Deleted
    Featuring host @RichWCampbell, analysts @hotted89 & @caynaWoW LIVE at Red Bull Sphere in London
    Probably only gonna see the pov and these people casting it

Good for them, always thought that was the best way to do it. Obviously a decision made to make money, but nothing wrong with that, they will tap into a huge audience who want to watch the world 1st race but haven't really been able to (at least not in terms of top 5).

Its gonna be a gutted view of whats going on if its being casted by people rather than someones pov and commentary from said person with voice coms as well. Might have a look but I doubt itll be entertaining enough to hold me for long.

It's being streamed by nearly every raider, check out the post on method's site.

If Rich Campbell is involved, whatever this is isn't live streaming progression, it's just going to be Rich casting something he knows nothing about saying retarded shit every 10 seconds trying to prevent dead air from happening.

Just stream PoVs with comms activated. No need for turning this into a corporate Actiblizzard Rich Campbell hosted non-event.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are only doing this because they know they have no competition this time unfortunately.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think they do themselves a disservice by having people cast it rather then just streaming it with comms with different PoVs in one stream or 4-5 different streams (Tank, healer, melee, caster kinda of thing).

Edit:
    Actually read that they will be streaming from different PoVs and maybe no live casting?

Quote from their site
    You'll be able to follow the race on almost all Team Method's Twitch channels from multiple points of view, whether tanking, healing or any of the many DPSers topping the charts - choose your favorite class and see how the very best WoW players get those World Firsts! The main Method Twitch Channel will also be broadcasting and switching through various streamers and PoVs, so that's your first stop for the most complete experience.
    Last edited by nalle; 2018-09-06 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post
    I think they do themselves a disservice by having people cast it rather then just streaming it with comms with different PoVs in one stream or 4-5 different streams (Tank, healer, melee, caster kinda of thing).
    i think they still somewhat want to compete for #1 and if they stream their actual voice coms exorsus will just steamroll them with their own strats, seeing is one, but you also need to hear whats going on and who does what and where.

Deleted
    The moment Exorsus gets ahead of them you can expect the streams to disconnect.

When Exrosus gets the world first I guarantee you won't see them do this again/

Pieces>all

Fite me.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    i think they still somewhat want to compete for #1 and if they stream their actual voice coms exorsus will just steamroll them with their own strats, seeing is one, but you also need to hear whats going on and who does what and where.
    Because only Methods strat is the correct one, right?

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post

Edit:
    Actually read that they will be streaming from different PoVs and maybe no live casting?

Quote from their site
    Yep it looks like they'll have a bunch of different PoVs but also this unnecessary sponsored thing on the side because someone wants to plug stuff and put Rich in front of a camera to say silly things. I'm guessing that's going to be on the main Method Twitch channel? Seems pointless to me, PoV streams with comms is all anyone really wanted, you get live commentary from the discussion, from people who actually know what they're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Because only Methods strat is the correct one, right?
    No, but having 20+ extra people feeding Exorsus strats(which is what streaming does) will absolutely help them.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    They are only doing this because they know they have no competition this time unfortunately.
    You think thats why? They're going to make a lot of money off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Its gonna be a gutted view of whats going on if its being casted by people rather than someones pov and commentary from said person with voice coms as well. Might have a look but I doubt itll be entertaining enough to hold me for long.
    The majority of the raid will be streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    sadly yep. Also if they have rich cambel commentating and not just coms will be worthless. WOW LOOKS LIKE THAT BOSS IS MELEEING SCO WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOW!! SOME SORT OF FIRE HAS SPAWNED IN THE ROOM WOWOWOWOW

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    That is highly unlikely. The only way that would happen is if for whatever reason Method was great at making strats but not at executing them. You think Exorsus is so good that they can just take Methods strats on a whim and then execute it THAT much better than Method? That's pretty insulting Methods skill level. And whose to say Exorsus doesn't end of using the better strat to begin with and ignoring Method's?

Paragon already put Method in their place a long time ago when it came to strat creation. I'm sure they've gotten better since then but it's naive to think Method always has the best strat.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyepic View Post
    That is highly unlikely. The only way that would happen is if for whatever reason Method was great at making strats but not at executing them. You think Exorsus is so good that they can just take Methods strats on a whim and then execute it THAT much better than Method? That's pretty insulting Methods skill level. And whose to say Exorsus doesn't end of using the better strat to begin with and ignoring Method's?

Paragon already put Method in their place a long time ago when it came to strat creation. I'm sure they've gotten better since then but it's naive to think Method always has the best strat.
    Having access to the competition's strats and your own is a huge advantage. Even if you don't end up using theirs, you might learn something.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU