Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Are you also spending so much time flying from flightpoint to flightpoint?

For me it kind of looks like this. I fly to Zuldazar, do one Tortollan quest, use whistle, fly to Nazmir, do one Tortollan quest, use whistle, fly to Vol'dun, do 2 Magni quests, hearth to Kul Tiras, fly to Stormsong Valley etc.

Is it just me, or do you also spend a lot of time just afk flying?
    Last edited by mmoc6a7d82e530; 2018-08-21 at 07:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but I can't take this seriously with your account name and profile picture, lmao

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoaThaFett View Post
    Sorry but I can't take this seriously with your account name and profile picture, lmao
    Sorry I can't take you seriously, you're trying to insult someone while having a star wars based account name. grow the fuck up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by transgirl View Post
    For me it kind of looks like this. I fly to Zuldazar, do one Tortollan quest, use whistle, fly to Nazmir, do one Tortollan quest, use whistle, fly to Vol'dun, do 2 Magni quests, hearth to Kul Tiras, fly to Stormsong Valley etc.

ya i noticed this yesterday. and flight paths are REAAAAAAALLY spread the fuck out more so than ever before. it's aggravating.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felrager View Post
    Sorry I can't take you seriously, you're trying to insult someone while having a star wars based account name. grow the fuck up.
    Don't go into a "rager" or anything now. Ironic somebody freaking out in the immature way that you are, while telling me to grow up.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't go into a "rager" or anything now. Ironic somebody freaking out in the immature way that you are, while telling me to grow up.
    no one gives a shit dude. go troll somewhere else. maybe an incel forum or an "I love traitors in the white house" fan group. i dunno. you seem to have a lot of stupid and hate in you.

10+ Year Old Account
    no one gives a shit dude. go troll somewhere else. maybe an incel forum or an "I love traitors in the white house" fan group. i dunno. you seem to have a lot of stupid and hate in you.
    Please seek mental help.
    You can do so while sitting on a flight path.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Please seek mental help.
    You can do so while sitting on a flight path.
    Grown ups are talking. Bye troll.

ye i make flying alot. its very easy to make ur day go when u fly. i am in durotar (orc starting zone) and i fly from there on. its big.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grown ups are talking. Bye troll.
    This must be how mature adults from Dallas, TX deal with problems.

Kinda wish we could fly the moment we hit levle cap like we did in TBC, Wrath, Cata, and MoP. But flying is bad for content mmmkay
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

That's simply because you're only doing that one emissary and ignoring all the other quests.

If you don't want to do a lot of random world quests, my advice is to let the emissaries stack. I ended up doing a bunch of quests close to each other that gave credit for two different emissaries at the same time.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    Kinda wish we could fly the moment we hit levle cap like we did in TBC, Wrath, Cata, and MoP. But flying is bad for content mmmkay
    Someone didn't play TBC or WotLK at release.

You almost certainly didn't get flying "the moment you hit level cap" in TBC, and in WotLK, you almost certainly had super-fucking-slow flying, which was 10x slower than the flight-paths, so had you had to use them anyway.

Cata was the first one where everyone genuinely got flying immediately at level cap and it was fast flying.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    Someone didn't play TBC or WotLK at release.

You almost certainly didn't get flying "the moment you hit level cap" in TBC, and in WotLK, you almost certainly had super-fucking-slow flying, which was 10x slower than the flight-paths, so had you had to use them anyway.

Cata was the first one where everyone genuinely got flying immediately at level cap and it was fast flying.
    Played BOTH at launch. Oh, and Cata flying came the second you logged into your lvl 80 character. You could fly even before you hit lvl 85. Before you go passively mocking others you should get your facts straight.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    That's simply because you're only doing that one emissary and ignoring all the other quests.

If you don't want to do a lot of random world quests, my advice is to let the emissaries stack. I ended up doing a bunch of quests close to each other that gave credit for two different emissaries at the same time.
    I did all three emissaries that were available all at once.

This must be how mature adults from Dallas, TX deal with problems.
    Dont they normally pull out a semi automatic and start shooting people?

PS - you are a bellend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Dont they normally pull out a semi automatic and start shooting people?

PS - you are a bellend.
    If you say so.

5+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this happens a lot when WQing on the opposite island. I remember Legion being somewhat similar as well.
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

With flight master whistle it really isn't a problem. World is way more immersive without flying.

Nope, I start my WQ in the corner of Vol'Dun with the largest cluster of WQ. I do the entire cluster, then judge if it is faster to whistle and fly to the next cluster or just ride (you'd be surprised sometimes on how much faster just riding is). Once I complete Vol'Dun, I go Nazmir, do the same thing (Naz I find the hardest to get around as horde, with the water having a lot of near surface mobs to knock my strider down. Then I head to Zuldazar and repeat. Then I head to the Alliance isles and do the same.

Only WQ I skip are profession ones I don't have the patterns for yet to complete or the mats to finish. I stay que'd for dungeons the entire time. So far so good and fairly speedy. I only whistle when my hearth isn't the better choice or the run is too far to justify a whistle then a FP. Or I want to get a drink or something. I smash out WQ so maybe my way of doing it isn't going to suit everyone. The Magni and Tort quests are intentionally separated because they don't have their own zones. Don't seek them out, just don't miss them when doing a zone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    With flight master whistle it really isn't a problem. World is way more immersive without flying.
    It's certainly convenient using the whistle and then just afk flying to the next flight point.