Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ...
    Worst part is that it's not like any other casters are actually enjoyable at the moment; mages are the least aggravating, but most casters more or less don't feel great to play right now.

I'm playing destro in m+ and affy in raids destro has and always will be what I enjoy I only play affy when I feel there's no choice which is again this tier. I don't mind this version of affy too much but the aoe part is an absolute joke.

Balance across the board feels really bad and the game feels rushed and unfinished to go with it. It's like they have just threw it out then they will try to fix things in major patches as they go along. Having 1 small balancing pass after 1 weeks raiding then now not touching thing's is irritating. I'm now thinking what I thought all along will happen as they repeat the pattern every expansion is 1 tuning patch then wait 3 or 4 months until the next patch to make further changes.

They are doing tons of azerite changes when the games basic balance should be getting that attention 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Worst part is that it's not like any other casters are actually enjoyable at the moment; mages are the least aggravating, but most casters more or less don't feel great to play right now.
    welcome to the world of auto-attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaper9 View Post
    I'm playing destro in m+ and affy in raids destro has and always will be what I enjoy I only play affy when I feel there's no choice which is again this tier. I don't mind this version of affy too much but the aoe part is an absolute joke.

Balance across the board feels really bad and the game feels rushed and unfinished to go with it. It's like they have just threw it out then they will try to fix things in major patches as they go along. Having 1 small balancing pass after 1 weeks raiding then now not touching thing's is irritating. I'm now thinking what I thought all along will happen as they repeat the pattern every expansion is 1 tuning patch then wait 3 or 4 months until the next patch to make further changes.

They are doing tons of azerite changes when the games basic balance should be getting that attention 1st
    Are you in a mythic guild? Just curious, otherwise honestly just play what you enjoy. I have yet to even enable my Affliction talents (I actually have Demo unlocked but main Destruction) and am going to see how long I can go. Play what you love, I think a lot of us people are forgetting this is a game but you also should enjoy the time you put in. Does destruction require 3 x the work as some other classes to execute a perfect rotation / work with the infernal cd and such? Ya, of course, but I make it work and and constantly competing competing with my Affliction lock guildy - he wins some, and I win some. Destruction has a nice ebb and flow to it depending on the fights. I know Heroic MOTHER is a bad example but parsing orange in heroic for me made me pretty happy knowing not a lot of Destruction locks are currently playing and being among the better ones is always a nice feeling. Again, all of what I said is just about invalid if you are bleeding edge content or whatever, I suppose. I've never had the opportunity to do that and see how Destruction can play against Affliction in the higher end game.

As far as M+ - Destruction is great with the right traits. I am LOVING Blood Rite (I've kept it up whole boss fights because of adds) and it makes the rotation a lot smoother and more fun for me. I am strictly Destruction and will see how long I can ride this out, if they do some tuning I will be stoked but do not expect much. Locks have had it rough at the start of expansions and we tend to even out so we will see. I hope Demo gets some love too.

PvP section .... "pvp tunes coming to dk and lock" ppl talk about pve changes OMEGALUL

A lot speak about strengths and weaknesses but I'm looking at bm hunters and struggling to see a weakness at all. Great utility...Great mobility... Great st...Great burst....Great cleave... Great aoe. If you want to main a bm hunter there's no place where you are weak unlike lock specs

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    @Ange Those are utility issues based on fight design, I don't see it affecting balance.

I'm really just wanting to know if the state of locks and the aff "problem" are going to be a thing for an entire 2nd xpac, because if so I'm ready to jump ship. I can't stand aff's design.
    I am almost to the same position. I have my Hunter leveled and gearing it up as BM. I love Destruction but atm it feels even more clunky than the beginning of last expansion due to long cast times and constant movement with long cooldowns.

I am also leveling my Druid then my Warrior, Rogue or Monk. I don’t have a DH leveled but they appear to be done well this expansion from what I have seen in game. I haven’t looked at logs or anything. I want to have fun and contribute and as Destruction I am not having a lot of fun right now.

Mobility is a topic that absolutely needs to be addressed. We're at the point where the class has to be significantly overtuned in standstill DPS to even compensate for the total lack of mobility it has.

Also not a fan of the way Aff plays; but it's way too strong not to atm.

Affliction needs to be buffed. It should naturally be number one on the dps charts on single target fights because of reasons and then do double damage on fights with two targets. It should also have the best on-demand AOE burst of the game otherwise it is totally not fair. Affliction should have the mobility of a Druid and Hunter combined, plus the best defensive abilities of all dps classes as this fits the class fantasy.

Btw.. why do Affliction have cast-time abilities when BM hunter don't. Not fair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Mobility is a topic that absolutely needs to be addressed. We're at the point where the class has to be significantly overtuned in standstill DPS to even compensate for the total lack of mobility it has.
    I agree. A ranged dot spec should definitely also have 100 % uptime on bosses. We only do 90 % of our damage when we are out of range which is completely unacceptable. Then Blizzard allows the number 2 on the dps charts to do 90 % of my dmg which doesn't go well with my god-like image.

its more like i am not that good doing other things so they leave me on the boss because other jobs are that much easier with other classes. This shows in damagemeter because jobs during boss fights cost dps mostly. does not mean this is balanced or should be balanced like that