WTF why hots blizz forum delete threat ? the censor is real!!

its pretty crazy when i talk about matchmaking issue there and got BOOM straight away delete it without my knowledge , i didn't its really that censored lvl

15+ Year Old Account
    Judging by this post, its highly possible your deleted thread was unconstructive.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omarxz11 View Post
    its pretty crazy when i talk about matchmaking issue there and got BOOM straight away delete it without my knowledge , i didn't its really that censored lvl
    Yeah because clearly you seem like a rational and non-hyperbolic poster. /s
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

umm your comment i was unconstructive and any post you made in future i will delete it , please there is difference between remove toxic threat and nazi no opinion and IT IS CONSTRUCTIVE ABOUT MATCHMAKING VERY IMPORTANT

- - - Updated - - -

nah matchmaking is big issue in the game need to address and has nothing to do with my post if there is issue in it

The HotS forums have a buggy anti-spam system that tends to autodelete legitimate threads.

The easiest way to avoid it is to never edit the original post.

The second easiest way to avoid it is to not post garbage like this thread.

if you think mathcmaking issue is garbage then clearly you are retarded 12 years old kid

Deleted
    if you think mathcmaking issue is garbage then clearly you are retarded 12 years old kid
    Yep, i totaly can't see why any threads from you would be deleted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menax View Post
    Yep, i totaly can't see why any threads from you would be deleted.
    I mean, he already create two threads with eye-gouge-worthy names and the same topic and ridiculous OP, i'd never expect such a person to have his threads deleted for not legitimate reason.

I guess he is just new to forums, sometimes it's hard for people to understand that it's not facebook comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the time threads are deleted solely on the fact its a Thread that is an exact repeat of an already existing thread or archive.

Deleted
    You sound like a raging 11 year old nerd with extremely broken english, I'm not surprised your threats are deleted.

Care to share your battletag with us? I have a sneaking suspicion that if we saw your post history over there that it would show exactly why your thread was deleted.

Generally speaking, there are only a few reasons a post gets outright deleted:

1) It triggers the spam filter. This one's a crapshoot since it eats tech support posts in the various TS fora too for no apparent reason other than "lulz".

2) You were trolling with the apparent intent to incite <insert CoC violation here>. This one should be self explanatory. Don't violate the CoC and you avoid this fate.

3) Your post was laced with profanity, masked or otherwise. Again, see #2 here.

4) You made a threat, even if it's just a "perceived" threat that may or may not be a "valid concern". Threats, even implied threats, net you serious trouble on your end. Don't do it. In your case, it probably wasn't this reason since you can still post. You can still post there, right? If so, it wasn't this reason and you should endeavor to avoid this route at all costs. If you can't post and this was the reason, well, enjoy your vacation.

5) You called out someone specifically, i.e. "name and shame". That'll net you a quick 404, and possibly a forum vacation. Don't do it.

6) Your post was nonsensical with zero constructive input. Like your OP in this thread. Try posting in a calmer manner next time. Acting like a raving lunatic on the street with a mental illness (for analogy's sake, no offense intended) does not go over well with anyone, let alone moderators.

7) Your thread is a duplicate of another thread. These are usually just locked and you're given a link to the original thread.

It's OK to be angry. It's OK to show dissent. It is not OK to name and shame, call people names, spout profanities, or purposely incite others to take actions that violate the CoC. Being aware of yourself when posting is the most important aspect of being a good poster. Trust me, I speak from experience on both sides of that coin.

not everyone main english language im pretty sure you dumb retard 5 years old kid who assume thing and pull it from his ass

Yeah not hard to see why your threads were deleted judging by your appalling attitude in this one.

I can't imagine why the thread got deleted.

You even refer to it as a "threat"

Understandable.

10+ Year Old Account
    not everyone main english language im pretty sure you dumb retard 5 years old kid who assume thing and pull it from his ass
    Perhaps you should brush up on your English instead of insulting people on the internet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

op is rarted

Thanks for the laugh though, this thread is truly a blessing.
    Last edited by Xaihn; 2018-09-01 at 06:20 PM.

This is why I don't play mobas.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

15+ Year Old Account
    Deleting threats is normal on all forums