Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue View Post
    You seem REALLY MAD that you cant get what you want when you deem it to be to appropriate. Which is weird since you called them nothing but reskins with existing animations which is true.

I guess you just like to be mad, and no one can change that.

Wah wah wah cries the sooky baby. Cant get something he doesn't even think is good.
    Lol keep dreaming kid, people like you are a cancer to the gaming community and WoW and like to play the "oh you need to earn it argument".

-Last time I checked no other MMORPG pull the crap WoW/Blizzard does and if they did they would get so much crap for it

-I don't see you trolls QQing about BE,Worgen,Goblins ect ect being a chore to unlock, oh but in your eyes those are fine? WHAT FRAKING HYPOCRITES.

-If you're only excuse for allied races to be locked behind tedious grinds is to earn them?, that's thee worst ****** sad attempt at a argument I've seen in gaming history, that's on the lvl of defending loot boxes. YOU ARE LITERALLY DEFENDING TIME GATING.

The funny thing is I'm not even mad cause it's more sad and pathetic that there's gamers like you out there defending cancerous actions by devs. Literally tell Legion we got new races and classes at the start of the expansion, it's the same with every damn other MMO that has been out there since the genre has been out. I was doing more Legion content Thursday-Sunday THAN ACTUAL BFA content...that is what WoW has turned into and shills like you, are pure cancer.

"YOU JUST MAD BRO", nope just wondering how my fellow gamers are turning into cancerous smug SJW White Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Unfortunately I pretty much agree with this assessment and then on top of it we have the ap grind via wq. The one bright side I would say is that the world itself and the dungeons are a tier above what we had in Legion.
    Really? I find them both vastly inferior, especially the dungeons. Maybe 2 or 3 of them are actually fun

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    Just imagine you are the new player, who want to play some MMORPG. You look at WOW BFA trailers and description on WoW forum and see:
    1)Join your friends to explore the dangerous places and fight other players on Island Expeditions.
    2)Get your new, Allied Races.
    3)Fight for your faction on Warfronts.
    4)Customize your character via New Azerite System.

Right. All four features were the biggest selling points of BFA since Blizzcon.

Lets look at what we got.

Island Expeditions. Repetitive, boring, ultimately unrewarding. Some people like them, but the core of them is extremely raw and need much more work.

Allied Races. Unavailable until you do the content of the previous expansion. In other words, if you are new player and want to play Allied Race - be so kind and grind the rep for a couple weeks on, said, green-black landscapes of Argus while 95% of other people enjoy their vacation in Zandalar.

Warfronts. They weren't even released yet, but i assure you - its "once in a week" type of activity. In nature its an insignificant and forgettable feature you wont mind for a week after you done it.

Azerite System. Its a shit system.

So all in all, BFA falls flat when it comes to its main features. None of them in essence is well done or baked well.
    Island expedition: At least less boring than arena, because they are arena with more going on, so by definition less boring than arena.

Allied Races: go farm them, just do it and be done with it instead of making forum posts about them and asking for handouts.

Warfronts: I agree they should have been released earlier, same with M+

Azerite system: factually nothing wrong with the system itself. That's just ignorant talk. The problem is boring traits, which is 100% unrelated to the SYSTEM.

BfA may be flat in some aspects, at least nothing look like poison as much as the flaws of Legion. I'd say it's in a decent spot right now and it's too soon to throw in any judgement.

Its good that I don't care about any of those features. I play to veg out for a couple hours a week and this game provides me the most enjoyment doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    Really? I find them both vastly inferior, especially the dungeons. Maybe 2 or 3 of them are actually fun
    I'd probably call them about equal at this point. When I wrote that I had only done about 4-5. A lot of them could use a heavy trash pruning.

Quote Originally Posted by alenore View Post
    What do you expect, 3 weapons and 2 pets per expedition?

People did have access to warfront, as did I, and yet just because I experienced it a certain way doesn't mean people will run it the same as I did.

And I care that I like it, but since this whole topic is "THIS IS SHIT THIS IS TERRIBLE AND THIS IS BAD" with no argument or logic behind it, why do you care.
    I've asked this several times, how often are people that say they enjoy warfronts want to do them? They're 1h content per week per character. That's like no content at all.

And I don't want Island Expeditions to hand out loot. But giving what, 400 Azerite for 20min of work when you need ten thousands is pathetic. I can do two WQ within 5min and get the same amount with less stress, faster and easier.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Warfronts is like paying the privilege to have a pile of fire ants dropped on your lap as a form of entertainment. No thanks, a big pass from me.

Just imagine you are the new player, who want to play some MMORPG. You look at WOW BFA trailers and description on WoW forum and see:
    1)Join your friends to explore the dangerous places and fight other players on Island Expeditions.

Island Expeditions. Repetitive, boring, ultimately unrewarding. Some people like them, but the core of them is extremely raw and need much more work.

Allied Races. Unavailable until you do the content of the previous expansion. In other words, if you are new player and want to play Allied Race - be so kind and grind the rep for a couple weeks on, said, green-black landscapes of Argus while 95% of other people enjoy their vacation in Zandalar.

Warfronts. They weren't even released yet, but i assure you - its "once in a week" type of activity. In nature its an insignificant and forgettable feature you wont mind for a week after you done it.

So all in all, BFA falls flat when it comes to its main features. None of them in essence is well done or baked well.
    its week 2. calm your neckbeard.

Azerite is terrible. Class design is terrible. World and story are enjoyable. As per usual the class team is getting carried by the artists and world designers.

Eww! As much as I want to "white knight", where is the lie in the OP's statements?

What do you expect, 3 weapons and 2 pets per expedition?
    Stop with the hyperbole.

Too many drops, and too few drops, are both shitty design.

People did have access to warfront, as did I, and yet just because I experienced it a certain way doesn't mean people will run it the same as I did.
    Stop being delusional, what we saw in beta is what we're getting. There's not going to be a miracle last minute redesign of warfronts.

And I care that I like it, but since this whole topic is "THIS IS SHIT THIS IS TERRIBLE AND THIS IS BAD" with no argument or logic behind it, why do you care.
    I care because you're accepting mediocrity, which in the long term fucks over the game. I hate people that just eat up whatever slop Blizzard feeds them.

All the new features in BFA are mediocre at best and total garbage at worst. Thank fuck the core content (dungeons, raids, questing) is good and plentiful this expansion, otherwise we'd have WoD 2.0.
    Last edited by Courierrawr; 2018-08-28 at 01:13 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

In your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post

I care because you're accepting mediocrity, which in the long term fucks over the game. I hate people that just eat up whatever slop Blizzard feeds them.

All the new features in BFA are mediocre at best and total garbage at worst. Thank fuck the core content (dungeons, raids, questing) is good and plentiful this expansion, otherwise we'd have WoD 2.0.
    You're a person with an opinion, nothing more and nothing less. You don't have some sort of authority on what constitutes mediocrity. I'm sure there will be plenty of people professing that BfA's dungeons, raids and questing all suck as well... In fact, plenty have said so already.

And we wouldn't have a WoD 2.0 even if you (as in personally) didn't enjoy those dungeons, raids and the questing.
    Simply not possible if looking at the development from an objective standpoint.

One might not like everything, but not liking everything =/= what one does not like doesn't count or is "gobbled up by less discerning individuals"...

Yea. I got to 120 and well I chose warlock so in process of leveling up again.

But unlike in Legion... I just cannot get myself to level another one. Yesterday I logged in and logged out 3 times and ultimately can't bring myself to play... Guess I'm getting to that point.

Person A complains about stuff in WoW:

Blizzard White Knight Ass-Licker who also offers reach-arounds: "HoW cAn yOu saY ThaT? ThaT'S juSt Liek, yoU'rE OpinIOn MaN. It'S tO EaRlY to TEll!"

Person B praises the game at the exact same moment:

Blizzard White Knight Ass-Licker who also offers reach-arounds: "I KNOW RIGHT!!!! THIS GAME IS AWESOME! ALL PRAISE ACTIBLI$$ARD!", then faps on his Ion poster.

My point, for those who didn't get it, is this: How the flaming fuck can you tell someone who thinks the expac is bad that it's too early to judge, while at the same freaking time agreeing with the other guy who thinks the expac is awesome. Shouldn't you tell him/her that it's also too early to judge? If it's too early to declare it's bad, it's also too early to declare it's good. And also, how can someone's opinion be dismissed as such when you don't agree with it, but suddenly seems to become a fact when it confirms what you are already thinking.

Hypocrisy at its finest! Nice circle jerking echo chamber you have here.

You Bli$$ard White Knights are about as objective and impartial as Trump supporters.
    Last edited by Azmoden; 2018-08-28 at 01:48 AM.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CreatureLives View Post
    Allied Races? Who cares about Allied Races if you are a new player. Literally EVERY race is new to you.

If you were a new player you'd probably be interested in leveling, dungeons and raids. Not this new shit. This new shit was to get the old players to return and it seems to have worked if there is 3.4 million copies sold at launch.

Calm down. The game has barely been out for 2 weeks.
    OP didn't mention new players.
    The game's been out for much longer and Blizz keeps applying the same scum tactics each expansion.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargas View Post
    As is tradition.

Don't you know that EVERYONE who plays WoW is an expert in game design, knows exactly what they are talking about and Blizzard should absolutely do everything they say or the game will die?

/s
    You don't have to be a games designer to know when something is not enjoyable.

Agree with everything the OP has said. BfA is WoD 2.0, it's a filler expansion, until we get to fight the Voidlords in the next one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Islanded Expedition and the pervasive myth of advanced AI.

Warfronts will be no different. Zerging down the most horrible AI.

At least raids with bosses are scripted to provide a fake yet satisfying AI experience.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

I don't know about anyone else but I have to do BfA content to get the rep to unlock the maghar allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Same things were said by people like you at the start of WoD.

We all know how that worked out.
    Well, I though questing in WoD was fine. So was the dungeons. Raiding was generally well accepted.

The main thing people hated was Garrison. People stayed in their garrison as oppose to staying in a home city. Funny no one complained much about the free gold.

What I personally hated was Tanaan rep grind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mathayus View Post
    You don't have to be a games designer to know when something is not enjoyable.
    At a personal level which does not mean it applies to every other player as well.