Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Those sure are some huge nerfs to the Azerite traits. How come we are seeing massive nerfs like this? Didn't they test them during BETA at all? Over 50% reduction to damage is not something you see every day and here we have them for multiple traits?

I do enjoy the expansion a lot. But man did they drop the ball in terms of World Quests? It's easily the portion of the game that I end up spending the highest amount of time on after release and there are so many repetitive and badly designed World Quests.. Pretty much all of the Tortollan quests are horrible and they are just the same three quests going over and over again. Really?

The shooting crabs and seagulls one feels horrible. The shooting mechanics in World of Warcraft feels so out of place and poorly done. But the worst one is the one where you have to guide the turtle through the labyrinth. What's up with the crazy amount of delay between button presses and the turtle actually moving? How did this get through quality assurance? It feels horrible...

Quote Originally Posted by plaits View Post
    Yeah I have no idea. Leveling was easy, playing at 120 is easy. the dungeons don't get challenging until Mythic, which is as it should be - and with a premade group of intelligent people they're only challenging in a good way, not an impossible way. Most complainers are probably just bad or entitled, and Blizzard shouldn't listen to them.
    The thing is three are seriously undertuned classes right now, elemental shamans, feral druid as examples.

I've leveled 3 to 120 right now and had struggles with 2, with my demon hunter however it was a face roll, so I'm pretty sure the issue is related to bad class design, mostly. Class level scaling is even a thing? That could be the issue.
    Last edited by javierdsv; 2018-08-27 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Remove it because you don't want it? Why? What's so special about your opinion?

I like outdoor scaling, because I like actually fighting mobs instead of just killing them with a tag and moving on. Keeps the world relevant, esp as we're only in week 2. As time goes on and power increases exponentially, this scaling will drop off. Remember that your top geared toons in Argus were smashing mobs down much faster than your average ones.

Scaling works on ilvl bagged and not equipped, because people were removing low-impact items like neck/rings/trinkets to abuse the scaling system.

And no, flying right now is a shit idea. Turns the game into a drop-in, tag mob, complete quest, drop out affair.
    So, don't remove it because you don't want? Why? What's so special about your opinion?
    And, maybe, all this people abusing from the scaling system are people that don't like the system? Have you ever thought about this?

And, if now you actually fight the mobs, explain to me how allowing flying will make the mobs die faster? Or what prevents people from just get to an WQ area and tags mobs while wait for others to finish them?
    Core i7 7700k @ 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GA-H270M-Gaming 3 | Corsair Hydro Series H110 | Asus GeForce GTX 1070 Strix | Corsair TX650M | 2x8GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2400MHz | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + HDD Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Gabinete Corsair Air 540 | Razer Deathstalker - Razer Naga | Windows 10 Home 64

Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Objectivvely leveling felt much tougher in BfA than in Legion. I honestly don't think I ever had to kite mobs or cc in Legion leveling. Just burn them down. And when a pack was accidentally pulled, you blew your CD's on them and that was that.
    This time around, I had to cc and kite even for normal mobs, accidentally pulling more than 3 was either drop combat if available (5 mins CD) or a guaranteed corpse run. The tougher Elites required full CD preparation.

I'm inclined to believe them that they didn't touch the scaling algorithm since Legion. So it is something else has changed.

My thoughts? Since I can burn mobs down 100% faster when I have Warmode talents on (many of winch are PvE talents, let's not pretend), probably the base mob health/dmg was tuned relatively higher than in Legion. So if you leveled with Warmode off, this resulted in a truly awful experience for those specs that are already not the strongest in solo content.
    Dude you can’t use “objectively” and “felt” in the same sentence

Other than that, I subjectively agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Dude you can’t use “objectively” and “felt” in the same sentence

Other than that, I subjectively agree with you
    XD I meant subjectively. Probably lacked coffee

Alot of the Wanted quests actually weren't reset.

lol at all the azerite nerfs. Its pretty obvious blizzard has no idea wtf they're doing now