Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    320 for everything except the underrot.

that place is dreadful enough to demand 330.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    o.O people saying 330 and shit? done them with my guild at 300 or less, why so high? 310 maybe in a pug i guess...

I dont pug but if I did I wouldnt go under 340.

At this point, I only sometime need to pug 1 DPS, I'm a healer I have 2 dps friends and a tank we run with each week.

So I will expect 335 - 340, our group is all 340+ so not looking to carry, otherwise we're better off just selling the last spot in that case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieldon View Post
    330, but since I don't need to pick the first DPS that queues, I usually wait to pick the one with the highest ilvl and a class that we need.

Sorry, but there's a higher chance that 340 is going to suck less than a 315. I've seen a 338 mage who didn't know a single mechanic in SotS though.
    I hadn't even entered the motherlode!!! until i was 340 ilvl. Also a tank! It's just the way things go. + its mythic 0, not like they're challenging at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    320 for everything except the underrot.

that place is dreadful enough to demand 330.
    It's not at all if tacts are done correctly. It was my first mythic dun ever. Was 305 ilvl eq holadin + 311-312 eq DH tank. we had just 1 wipe on 2nd pack of trash from entrance (the ones on platform before 1st boss).

Ofc, i got 0 loot for whole dun.... EXCEPT FOR THE MOUNT ON LAST BOSS! B) 1st mythic dun ever (3rd day from release) - I got mount ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sephraia View Post
    o.O people saying 330 and shit? done them with my guild at 300 or less, why so high? 310 maybe in a pug i guess...
    Because pug.

Guilds/friends are very different, think I started mine ~305ilvl or so.

My warrior (tank) is 330, I ran a bunch of mythics last night with mates at 306 and 316 ilvl and we pugged a DPS and a healer around 325 ilvl. We had no issues and did 3 smooth runs.

Tanking wise, I feel very durable at 330 in a mythic. At 315-320 I was getting smacked pretty freaking hard by melee trash (like Freehold) but it was doable.

Just pick whoever queues first, it's baseline Mythic, even if they turn out to be a bit bad who cares everything melts anyways. Never had any issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    320-325 is perfectly fine to me. Mythic0 is incredibly easy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    It's not at all if tacts are done correctly.
    you don't have to tell me that.
    but every moron that still stands in front of warmothers after being charged at or not interrupting/stunning horrors allowing it to stack its debuff, etc.

the bosses aren't the dreadful part of the dungeon, they are just a faceroll.
    the trash is what's annoying if no one deals with it.

Formerly known as Arafal

325.. The correct iLvl.

Don't join groups asking for anything over that. It means the leader is going to be the most annoying teenage turd.

Proof: Look at the people in this thread trying to rant about defending their dumb choices.

I'm at 340 right now.. And even if everyone else is at 310, you can carry your group easily. Shit aint getting any faster or easier with a full team of 340s.

315-320

Done it with people under 310 though. None of the bosses are hard and the trash is pretty easy as well. People overestimate them, or they just want geared groups for easy, effortless clears.

335-340. enjoy fast clearing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    340. Everyone who's not lazy should've reached that by now.
    Because laziness totally explains day after day of terrible RNG in heroics and mythics.

/eyeroll
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    320 minimum.
    Yeah, same. Mythics are easy. I started with 310-315 so it would be ridiculous to ask for 330 or higher.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2018-08-26 at 11:27 PM.

When my group forms, if I have to pug I generally look around 320ish, we don't really care who it is either because they are a piece of cake with a carry or not. Took an ele shaman with 325 doing around 4k dps the entire shrine mythic for example and it didn't hinder us at all.

Most seem to be asking for 325 or 330 minimum.

Which makes sense since Heroic drops 325. I was 332 just from world quests and doing heroics before running any mythics. .
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm generous and put in 335.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

My guild has already taken fresh 120s into Mythic to start them getting gear, while those of us with gear can easily carry them.