Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Someone took the pvp a bit seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Yeah, we’re starting to do that, actually - driverless cars and all. They’re going to be the future. What’s your excuse then?
    That will never happen on a large scale because artificial intelligence can't make "human" last second decisions. Also let's say it does happen. What will you say when someone hacks the satellites that the cars get data from and starts driving cars off a bridge or into oncoming traffic?

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    No need for gun control right Trumpkins?
    you realize the gun control argument has been going on loooonggggg before trump right? Probably not because your to fucking stupid to think for yourself and look past what the mainstream news tells you to do. Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Well good thing all republicans do is cry about shooting in Chicago and give their thoughts and prayers
    Chicago has tons of gun control.......doesn't help there so why do you think criminals would obey the law if more were passed?
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    We already do. Try again, using your brain this time.
    Is that why more people die in car accidents?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Chicago has tons of gun control.......doesn't help there so why do you think criminals would obey the law if more were passed?
    Yeah lol @ people thinking criminals will obey the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Thats because we have rules of war. If a government turns on some its citizens its not going to be respecting any rules of war. Fuck they could poison your cities water system and easily be done with you if they wanted.

Where are you getting this idea that the military would defect? Most military respect the chain of command. And you don't think they already know the soldiers that would possibly defect? Send them on a "mission" and get em killed before you target the civilians.
    if he's so sure the military would defect, then the question becomes where is the tyranny gonna come from in the first place?
    Trump? he cant even walk a golf course, Peliosi? rather sure she cant manage a jog for more than 30 yards

if they wont defect, well your so out gunned your better off using the money to leave than by more arms, and if they will, then to quote a lyric "what you think all the guns is for?"

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Nope. Far more people die in car accidents. You gonna try and monitor every person that gets behind the wheel of a car?

- - - Updated - - -

No, you just have acid attacks and stabbings over there.
    We do it is called a driver's license, you have to pass a written and driving portion. Then get it renewed and have your vision checked. Anytime you do anything dumb in your car, even something as simple as speeding by a few miles per hour over the limit, if a cop is around they cite you and put points on your record. After X amount of points you loose your license.

Guns, I go to the store wait 3 days and go home. Nothing else. So yes, we do try and monitor every person that gets behind the wheel of a car. And in fact we don't even let some people drive at all. We even require insurance be kept so that if you do fuck up with your car the other person isn't shit out of luck and can get their car fixed and their hospital bills paid.

But go ahead and keep making that car argument to defend our basically total lack of gun control and checks. It seems to be really valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    There's confusing reports actually. Guy in twitter i linked is ok, but guy in red people are saying isnt that guy and may or may not be dead. Assumption of being dead based on laser.
    Ah... Real shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    We do it is called a driver's license, you have to pass a written and driving portion. Then get it renewed and have your vision checked. Anytime you do anything dumb in your car, even something as simple as speeding by a few miles per hour over the limit, if a cop is around they cite you and put points on your record. After X amount of points you loose your license.

Guns, I go to the store wait 3 days and go home. Nothing else. So yes, we do try and monitor every person that gets behind the wheel of a car. And in fact we don't even let some people drive at all. We even require insurance be kept so that if you do fuck up with your car the other person isn't shit out of luck and can get their car fixed and their hospital bills paid.

But go ahead and keep making that car argument to defend our basically total lack of gun control and checks. It seems to be really valid.
    You don't need a license let alone a set of keys to drive a car, but yeah nice effort.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    nope, no need at all.

the next one could take place in a daycare, and it wouldn't change my mind. the benefits far outweigh the negatives.
    What benefits?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Why would we need such easy access to guns then? You're arguing against yourself at this point.
    More cars, more people use cars in close relations together. Do you even have a fucking brain? Asking for a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Gun control isn't very effective when you can drive 10 miles outside state lines, buy guns and bring them back without any sort of checks. Look up where all the guns in Chicago come from. It's not Chicago.

- - - Updated - - -

lol @ people who think Chicago is a good example of gun control not working. It shows how one dimensional your thought process is.
    Gun control isn't very effective because criminals don't obey the law.

Is that why more people die in car accidents?
    I can't tell if your are intentionally obtuse or not.

More people die in car accidents because more cars are in constant use everyday. Driving is also one of the most dangerous activities done by a human. Hence why we regulate the driver, the auto manufacturer, and monitor the road ways. With the amount of people driving every single day, basically hurling themselves forward in a metal box at around 70mph, and a 100 million people doing that on the daily, yes more people are going to die because it turns out most people can't drive and it takes a split second of failure to cause a car to crash. But at least we regulate it in some fashion and have recourse for the victims of accidents. Oh, and driving is a necessity of life outside of major cities, carrying a gun is not. I have never thought, fuck if I don't have my gun with me I won't be able to work today, or get food (most people don't live where they can walk out there door and hunt, I live in the south and that is still a thing). Or it is a good thing I have my gun otherwise I wouldn't be able to get to school.

Here how about we get everyone with a gun to go out and fire off a full clip near each other in on coming directions and see how many people die a day from that. That statement is how stupid your argument sounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the shooter shot himself. after shooting multiple people

https://twitter.com/Slasher/status/1033796270408826880

So the shooter was able to shoot as many as he liked before shooting himself...

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’ve stopped going to events that attract huge crowds. Not even risking it anymore.
    Isn't that scary? I mean I think of it now when at events, and that's just sad and terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    EA Sports, the company that owns Madden and approved the competition, said it was working with the authorities.

....why i am reading this with doubt.

To me it looks more like a robbery then shooting. Or just some crazy person that hates Ea.
    EA gonna charge extra for the authorities to review their staff list. Call it a DLC perk.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i would most definitely rather die free than live with the possibility of tyranny looming.
    And you think your pistol is going to stop true tyranny?

Remember the warsaw uprising?

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course this thread turns into another gun control debate. Look, the status-quo isn't an argument. Neither is the anti-gun stance. Go to the gun control thread and pose an actual argument or shut the fuck up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gun control isn't very effective because criminals don't obey the law.
    there are a lot of laws that don't get obeyed, yet only gun control laws get the "well criminals wont obey them so no point in bothering" treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    I can't tell if your are intentionally obtuse or not.

More people die in car accidents because more cars are in constant use everyday. Driving is also one of the most dangerous activities done by a human. Hence why we regulate the driver, the auto manufacturer, and monitor the road ways. With the amount of people driving every single day, basically hurling themselves forward in a metal box at around 70mph, and a 100 million people doing that on the daily, yes more people are going to die because it turns out most people can't drive and it takes a split second of failure to cause a car to crash. But at least we regulate it in some fashion and have recourse for the victims of accidents. Oh, and driving is a necessity of life outside of major cities, carrying a gun is not. I have never thought, fuck if I don't have my gun with me I won't be able to work today, or get food (most people don't live where they can walk out there door and hunt, I live in the south and that is still a thing). Or it is a good thing I have my gun otherwise I wouldn't be able to get to school.

Here how about we get everyone with a gun to go out and fire off a full clip near each other in on coming directions and see how many people die a day from that. That statement is how stupid your argument sounds.
    also a lot of states require yearly inspections of the vehicle to assure its in a condition to safely operate
    Last edited by D Luniz; 2018-08-26 at 08:52 PM.