Poll: Arms or fury?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stryke of the Wolverines View Post
    Sticking with Fury, to be honest.

Arms is just so, so, so, soooo slow. Feels like a week in jail.
    This and with all the crap on the ground, you have constant duck and weave in and around bombs, sludge pools, poison, etc and while doing all that to wait what seems an intolerably long time to hit the target with more than an auto-attack is f.annoying. Fury might be patchwerk simming 3.5% less than Arms but it is sooo much more fulfilling to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Lougarou View Post
    This and with all the crap on the ground, you have constant duck and weave in and around bombs, sludge pools, poison, etc and while doing all that to wait what seems an intolerably long time to hit the target with more than an auto-attack is f.annoying. Fury might be patchwerk simming 3.5% less than Arms but it is sooo much more fulfilling to play.
    I know that's right. Besides, all the top warriors are fury anyways.

Fury. I like its fast-paced play style.

Playing arms as i like the execute mechanics. Now they just need to make it meaningful. Execute sure as fuck doesnt feel as defining and potent as it used to be.

Fury does feel fluid. You press buttons and feel like superman, and at the end of the fight you score 7k dps where everyone else is doing 10k.

Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    Fury does feel fluid. You press buttons and feel like superman, and at the end of the fight you score 7k dps where everyone else is doing 10k.
    Then you're doing something wrong if that's how the fight ends for you in fury.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Been Arms since Vanilla, except for some dreaded patch where it was just completely unplayable. Unless Blizzard forces Fury down my throat I won't touch it with a 10 foot long pole. I just have no interest in the specc fantasy of Fury what so ever. Generally I dislike dual wielding stuff in any game I play. Especially when it's so exaggerated as it is in WoW.

Deleted
    God King Rastakhan;50107351 I can't even mog the mage tower arms skin as fury,
    You can, with a glyph. Just need to keep your artifact with the appropriate skin in your bag

Deleted
    Fury because of playstyle. I'd rather play a Retpaladin over an Arms warrior though. But i like spamming keys so...

Arms only because I have to.

Played fury on my alt in Legion, and now as my main. Gave arms a try, and I don't enjoy the play style. I don't care if arms is 2% better in raids, fury is really fun to play.

Fury on my Draenei, Arms on my Mag'har.

Who says we can't have both?

Arms because of my hands, mainly. I have some carpal tunnel shit if I don't take care of myself and fury wrecks my hands real quick. So the slowness of arms is actually really good for me. I only DPS in M+ as well and well, Lord of War is kind of waiting for a nerf, but until then I will enjoy myself (except when it's skittish like this week and I can't drop the AGGRO BOMB without proper planning).

10+ Year Old Account
    Fury all the way. I've tried Arms and man, even Ret feels faster.

I NEED that fast-paced gameplay or I'll fall asleep, especially now that it's so much harder to get to those acceptable levels of haste than it was before. The most fun moments in the game are playing Fury at (almost) 100% haste during Bloodlust with all trinkets and procs active. It feels like playing a blender, in a good way.

7+ Year Old Account
    im going fury on mine cause arms is too damn annoying... that and i see alot of 2 handers drop
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Arms all the way. Really picks up when you get a good weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrajishxc View Post
    I know that's right. Besides, all the top warriors are fury anyways.
    Might I ask who?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Might I ask who?
    All the top guys in his LFR premade.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krawu View Post
    The most fun moments in the game are playing Fury at (almost) 100% haste during Bloodlust with all trinkets and procs active. It feels like playing a blender, in a good way.
    The essential answer to the "Why Fury" question. There's nothing more satisfying in the game. Ram in those buttons!
    Last edited by mmocc297b43607; 2018-09-19 at 06:28 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arms, because it's miles ahead of fury dps and Uldir is cleave city....but not because it's fun. I'd rather play Fury if it was remotely competitive, but progression raiding demands optimization, not subpar crap dps.
    BAD WOLF

I have played both speccs. And my conclusion is now that i will play arms warrior.

Fury is really fun to play and the feeling of a berserking warrior is well done. The rotation is smooth and everything feels allright. But in a raid...with Bloodlust...it's just too freaking fast for me...it's too overloaded and it feels like i am a hyperactive kid.
    Arms has here and there its slow parts. But when you follow the rotation and keep an eye on your rage generation, it's also a fluid gameplay. Thus and the tactical feeling to use your abilities wisely is just a big pro for arms warrior.