Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Ofc they're confirmed at this point, doesn't have to come in the form of a blue post or a developer update.
    Things get datamined all the time and then don't wind up in the game. They're not confirmed until they're on a website, in a blue post, or in the game.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Things get datamined all the time and then don't wind up in the game. They're not confirmed until they're on a website, in a blue post, or in the game.
    Most famous case of that was back when everyone thought Siege of Stormwind was the final raid of WoD.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    The warfront parts make this all a massive hoax. Sadly, as the warfronts have been found ingame already and Silvermoon is one of them. So thats the first point of this "leak" already broken.

- - - Updated - - -

This was said yearly since 2006, but good on you.

EDIT: Checked leak again, also Kul'Tiran Paladins? Priests maybe, but Paladin? They have NO belief in the light and never had, it makes 0 sense for them to have paladins.
    Kultiran paladin, and no mention of druids
    Warfronts are wrong
    2 million subs, when the game got 3.4 purchase
    silvermoon warfront implies quel'thalas update
    warfronts and pvp seperate, they are not.
    out of no where hindu mythology... OP may be bias...
    next gen consoles impossible without entire overhaul
    Unamed shapeshifting troll race could not be allied
    20% of the team already on 9.0 bullshit
    random hippo people... wut?
    no new engine, but comign to consoles? not gunna work
    "genn falls but not to horde" so say who idiot
    Jaina randomly turns on the alliance and dies, blizz is not gunna do asll this for her then rarndomly flip her
    Au garrosh did not exist, he did not get killed by maghar, he was never born.
    Lich king shows up as a bad guy in the middle of hiji, a hindu based patch in the dessert?
    Tinkeres are a mage only spec, that is only useable on gnomes and goblins, quick way to make sure literally no one ever uses it
    keeps trying to avoid that he messed up the kultiran classes, ignoring them.

so yeah it is entirely fake...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Most famous case of that was back when everyone thought Siege of Stormwind was the final raid of WoD.
    Mind showing us this, if "everyone" thoguht it?

- - - Updated - - -

And they are ingame. so
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is fake leak. Because when we look at Kul Tiran Human races, is mentioned only Warrior, Paladin, Shaman, Hunter, Rogue, Monk, Priest. But no mention about Druids, Warlocks or Mages.

Another proof that it is fake, is about Jaina hurting Alliance, unless it is good reason for that for which i doubt.

Next fake is Yrel and Lightbound in 9.0 because, alliance have no option back to AU Draenor, and bring Yrel and her forces to Azeroth. Unless they might got artifact, like Eitrigg got durning Mag'Har quests.

Another fake is when was question about Nathanos like forseaken. It's mentioned in 8.2 and light-based though. Unless this will be allied race for alliance, and Calia Menethil lead them.

Another fake i feel is about raid in Gilneas and Hiji? Where Bolvar appears as minor vilian.

Next half fake. Cat-Troll people shapeshifters. Idk but i don't see it. Unless it is alike Tol'Vir for which i highly doubt. Vulpera is possible, since they got in files character creation background.

Next fake is definetly about classes. Again mention about tinker, necromancer etc. Idk but this is idiotic.

Next fake is with last screenshot. "All reputations reset" WTF?! People could be mad, if this would happend!

Another possible fake? Junker gnomes? Wait what? WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE?

Another half fake Anduin marriage? Giving the fact, is mentioned Kul Tiran female, i thought it might be Taelia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Kultiran paladin, and no mention of druids
    Warfronts are wrong
    2 million subs, when the game got 3.4 purchase
    silvermoon warfront implies quel'thalas update
    warfronts and pvp seperate, they are not.
    out of no where hindu mythology... OP may be bias...
    next gen consoles impossible without entire overhaul
    Unamed shapeshifting troll race could not be allied
    20% of the team already on 9.0 bullshit
    random hippo people... wut?
    no new engine, but comign to consoles? not gunna work
    "genn falls but not to horde" so say who idiot
    Jaina randomly turns on the alliance and dies, blizz is not gunna do asll this for her then rarndomly flip her
    Au garrosh did not exist, he did not get killed by maghar, he was never born.
    Lich king shows up as a bad guy in the middle of hiji, a hindu based patch in the dessert?
    Tinkeres are a mage only spec, that is only useable on gnomes and goblins, quick way to make sure literally no one ever uses it
    keeps trying to avoid that he messed up the kultiran classes, ignoring them.

so yeah it is entirely fake...

- - - Updated - - -

Mind showing us this, if "everyone" thoguht it?

- - - Updated - - -

And they are ingame. so
    Playable Kul Tiran Druid are not in the game. NPC Kul Tiran Druids are in the game. There's a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post
    You're right they haven't been confirmed at all. Remember when they patched in new druid models before and it was years until they popped up?

For all we know the "kultiran" models could be part of the Worgen revamp and not part of kultiran at all. We don't know shit. Could they be getting druids? probably. Could they not? Probably.

All we have is datamined shit. Which doesn't point to anything. All the post has was broad assumptions. Which also don't point to anything. Most of these posts are people that do work at blizzard and heard rumors at the office water cooler.
    Thornspeakers say hello.

We already know they definitely have Druids, including an entire order seperate from the Cenarion Circle, and we have little reason to believe they won't be playable. Evidence for Druids is significantly stronger than evidence against them.

Your arguments are extremely weak and make me think you haven't actually played in Kul Tiras.

- - - Updated - - -

Playable Kul Tiran Druid are not in the game. NPC Kul Tiran Druids are in the game. There's a big difference.
    It's a pretty minor difference. We've yet to see a race that has a druid order but no playable druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire989 View Post
    It will be funny when it turns out some of these are true.
    Someone leaked the name Battle For Azeroth on here and people - me included - were like "Nah that's too boring and generic, they'd never go for that".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Someone leaked the name Battle For Azeroth on here and people - me included - were like "Nah that's too boring and generic, they'd never go for that".
    Same thing happened with Warlords of Draenor. People were telling how stupid it sounded because it's Outland, not Draenor and it's a lifeless planet and doesn't make sense. People were speculating Maiev and Akama could be Warlords but it didn't sound appealing.

Also, Mists of Pandaria. People were telling how stupid and silly it was because Pandas were a joke race and there is no place for Asian/Chinese inspired expansion.

This doesn't mean you should take every leak seriously. But sometimes what may sound outrageous is actually truth.

5+ Year Old Account
    FAKE LEAK - nothing more, nothing less

Aint you like a year and a half too early for this bullshit?

At the very least wait till blizzcon like every other attention-whore asshole who posts fake leaks.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Same thing happened with Warlords of Draenor. People were telling how stupid it sounded because it's Outland, not Draenor and it's a lifeless planet and doesn't make sense. People were speculating Maiev and Akama could be Warlords but it didn't sound appealing.

Also, Mists of Pandaria. People were telling how stupid and silly it was because Pandas were a joke race and there is no place for Asian/Chinese inspired expansion.

This doesn't mean you should take every leak seriously. But sometimes what may sound outrageous is actually truth.
    Yeah but by that logic, how do you discern truth from potential lies? Do you just,accept it all as potentially true no matter hoe ridiculous the concept?
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Thornspeakers say hello.

We already know they definitely have Druids, including an entire order seperate from the Cenarion Circle, and we have little reason to believe they won't be playable. Evidence for Druids is significantly stronger than evidence against them.

Your arguments are extremely weak and make me think you haven't actually played in Kul Tiras.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a pretty minor difference. We've yet to see a race that has a druid order but no playable druids.
    Zandalari also have an entire order of paladins, but it's unlikely we'll get Zandalari paladins. I'm just saying, until they announce it, saying 'confirmed' is pre-emptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Well the first evidence will soon be shown, after that we can either take everything as fact or fiction
    Well Blizzard is contantly changing their minds during development, so even if it is true right now I doubt it will be by the time the stuff is supposed to come out.

I like that death list though...

Instantly fake because they left out Druids on Kul Tiran races list, even though they are literally in game.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Though I'm taking this all with a grain of sand, I still do find it extremely interesting. What got my attention the most, was the claim that it wasn't the Void telling Alleria to kill Sylvanis...

Quote Originally Posted by Saluna View Post
    This leak was a bit sunk. As stated on Reddit, the guy said that at Gamescon 8.1 cinematic would be shown. It was not.

So I take this leak with a grain of salt.
    True, but it's entirely possible Blizz caught wind of this, and withheld the 8.1 announcement as a means to discredit him. He was right about the Azshara Warbringer though.
    Last edited by Synros; 2018-09-17 at 12:23 AM.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    True, but it's entirely possible Blizz caught wind of this, and withheld the 8.1 announcement as a means to discredit him. He was right about the Azshara Warbringer though.
    these presentations are set up months in advance

they aren't gonna change something because of some dude on 4chan even if they could, lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    it was hours before, not 2 years. (he is claiming stuff for 9.0)
    also "ONE LEAK WAS REAL, THAT MUST MEAN THEY ARE ALL REAL"

yeah no, a massive majority, liek 99% have been fake, that does not mean we should suddenly take them all as true cause 1 or 2 are right...

- - - Updated - - -

Zandalari also have an entire order of paladins, but it's unlikely we'll get Zandalari paladins. I'm just saying, until they announce it, saying 'confirmed' is pre-emptive.
    Thing is the paladins in lore LOSE their light, so there is reason why they would not have paladins
    while the kultirans have druids, and in a large amount too.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I'm taking this all with a grain of sand, I still do find it extremely interesting.

Yeah no not how it works.
    they could not and would not change their entire 8.1 release settup to month later because someone on reddit made a random guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    He was right about Azshara Warbringer, however it could have been an educated guess like other streamers did before him. And of course when you shoot a bunch of "educated" guess, at some point once of those things will be true....

We will know in less than 7 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Thing is the paladins in lore LOSE their light, so there is reason why they would not have paladins
    while the kultirans have druids, and in a large amount too.
    Yes, but there's already a precedent for paladins supplying their "light" with alternative sources. Blood Elves did it. And given the way Zandalari seem to swap Loa left and right, I think it's pretty likely for them to regain their Light. There's very little reason why they wouldn't.