Is havoc rage(fury) geneat faster at later stages ?

I chose demon blade because I anjoyed that playstile during legion with the ring. I barely had hole in my rotation to me it was the perfect balance of rushing hotkeys and having time to see the actual fight.

But now at low ilvl demon blade is just making my character so boring to play. I spend more time waiting for someone to press then anything.

Does it get bether later on or I should just unlearn it ? But well its not like if spaming demon bite's betwen CD was that much more engaging.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you play in dungeons with Blind Fury, Immolation Aura, Fel Barrage, Momentum, demon's bite usage is pretty minimal (EB/IA/VR recharging during downtime greatly increases their impact as generators relative to DB).

Demon Blades is of course going to have empty GCDs and this doesn't change regardless of your haste levels.

I just finished leveling my new DH to 120 and cleared all the mythics before reset today. Everything felt great and resource gain feels fine to me.

I'm running the following for talents.
    -Blind Fury
    -Immolation Aura
    -Trail of Ruin
    -Soul Rending
    -First Blood
    -Unleashed Power
    -Demonic

I'm having a hell of a good time on this toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
    I just finished leveling my new DH to 120 and cleared all the mythics before reset today. Everything felt great and resource gain feels fine to me.

-Blind Fury
    -Immolation Aura
    -Trail of Ruin
    -Soul Rending
    -First Blood
    -Unleashed Power
    -Demonic

Thanks I'll try it since I hate momo with a passion

IMO DH has been made to turn into deamon as often as possible :-P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post

-Blind Fury
    -Immolation Aura
    -Trail of Ruin
    -Soul Rending
    -First Blood
    -Unleashed Power
    -Demonic

feels great during 10 seconds then demon bite spam is just tedius and veeeery low dps .. i miss the fury gen during TOS, that was the perfect to go demonic or demon blades, you had the fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Varlak View Post
    I chose demon blade because I anjoyed that playstile during legion with the ring. I barely had hole in my rotation to me it was the perfect balance of rushing hotkeys and having time to see the actual fight.

But now at low ilvl demon blade is just making my character so boring to play. I spend more time waiting for someone to press then anything.

Does it get bether later on or I should just unlearn it ? But well its not like if spaming demon bite's betwen CD was that much more engaging.
    Quick question, are you using VR in your rotation? Because I feel like that is probably one of your biggest Fury generators and makes the momentum talent+DB pretty consistent. I only have downtime when I'm pooling fury for a fel rush charge to get the most out of my momentum buff.

Downtime is okay with DB+Momentum since you have small windows of when you want to use abilities like CS/DS/BD/AH/EB/FB/IO etc. If you've ever played a Rogue or Warrior, it's very similar. You want to pool energy so you can drop as many abilities in your envenom/vendetta window as possible and warrior you would pool rage right before using csmash to use as many abilities as possible to gain the most out of your csmash etc. You essentially want to reduce the amount of time without resources while you have a damage increase available to you. More resources = more abilities able to be used vs less resources = less abilities able to be used. I think you get the idea now, I'm kind of going in circles lol.
    Last edited by Strifelol; 2018-08-29 at 07:56 PM.