Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sylvannas has nice teeth and it doesnt match the lore.

Have you seen her pearly whites?! they are immaculate.

There isnt really dentists, toothbrushes or toothpaste in wow, I assume oral hygiene would be a bit lacking.

On top of that sylvannas is undead and really old, Im sure she has seen some shit, there is no way she would still have all her teeth. Undead racial is cannibalize! have you seen the average not even 100 yr old cannibal teeth, not so pretty!

I want my fantasy blizz!

Realism in a magical world?

Every elf has a magical toothbrush which runs automatically once they sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Realism in a magical world?

Every elf has a magical toothbrush which runs automatically once they sleep.
    then why is illidan all snaggletoothed?!

...I mean it makes sense I guess.

Sorry, didn't expect to see a thread like this. I'm feeling confused. '.'

The Windrunner sisters do pay a lot of attention to their oral hygiene (as any decent person would). Have you seen Alleria's teeth? They are beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    Because he is not an elf anymore. He is some twisted elf-demon mongrel.
    The throne of Silvermoon is yours by right. Take it. Deliver this weak one unto us, and we will grant her purpose.

Yes but they are immaculate snaggleteeth. Look at that winning smile!

She just did a *lot* of trick-or-treating around October 31st in the game.

She replaced all her teeth. She has the money and valkyrs to do it

The Azeroth Organzation of Tooth Fairies is very proud about their work.

There isnt really dentists, toothbrushes or toothpaste in wow, I assume oral hygiene would be a bit lacking.

On top of that sylvannas is undead and really old, Im sure she has seen some shit, there is no way she would still have all her teeth. Undead racial is cannibalize! have you seen the average not even 100 yr old cannibal teeth, not so pretty!

I want my fantasy blizz!
    Who said there aren't any?

You are assuming there aren't since you havn't seen them, but by that logic there are about 10 toilets in the whole known world.

Scarab Lord

I want my fantasy blizz!
    She doesn't have a physical body.

Because people need to fap to Sylvanas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    She doesn't have a physical body.
    Of course she has.

Well, from what i understand her body cannot decay right? Magic or whatever, so maybe her teeth cant decay aswell?

Or because it is a fantasy game.

I mean they might as well be dentures tbh, she could have immaculate marble dentures screwed on to her jaw

They are vampire pearly whites. Nothing strange about that. Also, it's cinematic from ingame model.
    "The Dark Lady chooses her champions well."

Don't underestimate this industry, barber shops and transmog NPCs are one of the most powerful lobbyist groups in this game.
    ‘I am NOTHING’: this parody of affirmation is the last word of sovereign subjectivity, freed from the dominion it wanted, or needed, to give itself over things…for I know that I am fundamentally this subjective and contentless existence.
    - Georges Bataille

Pandaren Monk
    Your teeth won't decay since it's pure calcium like bones. Once you stop eating and your body stops producing bodily fluids, there are no reason or room for tooth decay to start forming. I guess Sylvanas has a winning smile when she died and a few days,weeks or months she was able to recover her body. +The fact elves are sooooo infused with arcane energy or magic.

So does every other character. Yellow/rotten teeth don't sit well on camera despite what the English might try to tell you. Unless a rotten character is being portrayed, which is not Sylvanas, she spends a great deal of magic to maintain her appearance.
    VICTORY!!!

OT: Because magic. Her body isn't decaying, and teeths are decaying slower than skin and didn't have a chance to turn yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

OT: Because magic. Her body isn't decaying, and teeths are decaying slower than skin and didn't have a chance to turn yellow.
    Her body does decay. Just not her teeth. Recently, her belly fell off. Since then she wears a leather chest armor.