10+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon Virtual Ticket Sombra Legendary Skin

Blizzcon Virtual Ticket Sombra Legendary Skin
    During the Blizzcon Virtual Stream today it was revealed that with purchase of the vritual ticket you unlock a legendary Sombra skin starting today! The skin is called demon hunter and is inspired by the demon hunter in Diablo.

Nice skin, but I don't play Sombra sooo...Not worth the ticket.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Yeah I don't play Sombra much either but this skin is so cool! I'm conflicted.

I enjoy sombra quite a lot, especially stopping wrecking ball from escaping stick situations. Glad to see sombra get a good looking skinn where she wears boots for once :b
    I like my coffe like my mages.

If it matched the winston and bastion blizzard theme maybe... but it doesn't so nope, no ticket for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Nice skin, but I don't play Sombra sooo...Not worth the ticket.
    The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Sage View Post
    The in-game items for Overwatch, StarCraft II, and StarCraft: Remastered will also be available separately in 2019—further details will be announced at a later date.
    I was just about to post this! lol
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."