Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post

You can't compare mm0 and mm+ 5-10-15+ ... it's like saying LFR is content and mm is just a difficulty and not the actual content...
    Actual content is HM for semi casuals and MM for "advanced players".

The goal of wow is to get stuff to down harder bosses or wreck ennemies in PVP.... and it has always been the same
    It's a different difficulty. Not content. I've already done the content.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    wow is free to play. i just wonder how low subs would be without the token. i wouldnt have an active sub without the token.
    Vanilla pirate servers are free to play too... and they are not as popular as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is right.
    I come back from work log in do WQ for honored reps. Then do random HC and log out.
    On reset day clear M0s and thats it....

For someone that's playing One char and does not do alts. There is nothing else to do ATM...

Cant remember Xpack that was so boring 3rd week in. There was always something Descent to grind twoards Not in BFA :S
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraxion View Post
    I have played the game since late vanilla. I usually quit an expansion during its last 3-6 months because I already have all the reps, all the mogs, etc...and I really end up just logging in for 12 hrs of raid every week.

But this expansion...I'm already fucking bored. The Alliance allied races are just boring reskins, my character's mechanics are boring, the rep grind for shitty rewards is boring, leveling alts is a no-go because leveling is so slow and unfun now. I mean I'm playing the game and suddenly get the urge to play Skyrim.

I think I'm done with WoW, tbh, and it's about damn time. And with it I'm also done with Blizzard as I don't play anything else from Blizzard's selection of casual pvp-centric multiplayer-only games.
    Have fun, take care.

And no, I actually enjoy it pretty much.

Also, did anyone mention that raids, warfronts, rated pvp and M+ aren't open until next week? Yeah .. that.

I'm just curious since this expansion is the most boring and nothing to do? What exciting things did you do in other expansions? Outside of raids and rated pvp which open next week.
    Last edited by mmoc99a1d430b1; 2018-08-29 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cabron View Post
    It's a different difficulty. Not content. I've already done the content.
    Stop playing wow then. If for you LFR and mm raiding are the same things, then what were you doing in all previous expansions ? No wonder you're bored if you play only the super easy mode... thats the same for me for all games, I always play in hard mode.

Mario Odyssey with the easy mode where you can't fall is a totally different (and boring) game than the original game.
    Same for DK and the funky mode....

Maybe you suck too much at this game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    OP is right.
    I come back from work log in do WQ for honored reps. Then do random HC and log out.
    On reset day clear M0s and thats it....

For someone that's playing One char and does not do alts. There is nothing else to do ATM...

Cant remember Xpack that was so boring 3rd week in. There was always something Descent to grind twoards Not in BFA :S
    And thats fine by me, I can do other things (other games too)

Deleted
    Stop playing wow then.
    Why should I stop playing WoW?

If for you LFR and mm raiding are the same things, then what were you doing in all previous expansions ?
    I didn't say they are the same thing, I said a different difficulty is not different content.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you suck too much at this game.
    Why are you so angry at me?

PvP season and mythic+ are not content. PvP season is a system and mythic+ is a difficulty. And warfronts are just a minigame. Calling this the majority of the content is dumb.
    Then there is no content in wow, and by extension, nothing to complain about. After all, mythic dungeons are just hc dungeons on a higher difficulty, not content. Hc dungeons is just harder normal dungeons, not content.dungeons are just harder, instanced mob grinding, not content. Bfa zones are just reskinned, harder mobs from earlier exspansions, not content. Quests are just copies of esrlier quests, not content.

Azerite is just new artifact power, not content.

Battlegrounds are just instanced world pvp, not content.

Why do you play the game? Or even played beyond lvl 5? By then you had completed all the content. You had killed a few mobs, and collected a few items. That's all the content right there.

Deleted
    How can you judge expansion by the first two weeks of it? In next reset we will have access to Uldir, M+, Warfronts so in my opinion that will be time when the true game begins...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    Then there is no content in wow
    There is no logic in this statement. Quests, dungeons and raids are content. I don't get what you are trying to say.

- - - Updated - - -

After all, mythic dungeons are just hc dungeons on a higher difficulty, not content. Hc dungeons is just harder normal dungeons, not content.dungeons are just harder, instanced mob grinding, not content. Bfa zones are just reskinned, harder mobs from earlier exspansions, not content. Quests are just copies of esrlier quests, not content.
    Normal, heroic and mythic are difficulties.
    Dungeons are content.

Azerite is just new artifact power, not content.
    It is. It's an item.

Battlegrounds are just instanced world pvp, not content.
    Battlegrounds are clearly content.

Why do you play the game?
    Cause it's fun?

???

Or even played beyond lvl 5? By then you had completed all the content. You had killed a few mobs, and collected a few items. That's all the content right there.
    Are you trying to say that by saying that a dungeon on heroic is the same content as that same dungeon on mythic difficulty, that's basically the same as saying that all quests in the game are the same? No, that would be equivalent to saying that all dungeons are the same. I never said that.
    Last edited by mmoc7d7df0c3e3; 2018-08-29 at 08:19 AM.

I don't think it is the game itself perse... Dungeons will be dungeons. Reputations will be reputations... grinding for mats will be exactly that etc etc etc

They have rehashed the ways in we can do this stuff... ad infinitum and now some of us are bored of that concept. First it was gourmet... now it is shit with an unripe strawberry

Deleted
    OH look another shitty OP who makes a post and then never responds to anything...

Leveling is by far the best feature of this expansion! Already at 5 level 120's all 340 geared

So for you, the whole game is NOT content ? Why are you playing ??

- - - Updated - - -

There is no logic in this statement. Quests, dungeons and raids are content. I don't get what you are trying to say.

- - - Updated - - -

Normal, heroic and mythic are difficulties.
    Dungeons are content.

It is. It's an item.

Battlegrounds are clearly content.

Cause it's fun?

???

Are you trying to say that by saying that a dungeon on heroic is the same content as that same dungeon on mythic difficulty, that's basically the same as saying that all quests in the game are the same? No, that would be equivalent to saying that all dungeons are the same. I never said that.
    THATS WHAT YOU AND THE OP ARE SAYING. HM and MM are not "content" because you cleared the normal mode.......... How many dungeons in previous expansions launch ? Vanilla doesnt count...

In extensions like BC (after nerf) and Woltk/Cata, you only cleared the first week then all dungeon content became irrelevant after the first tier... now you can actually only play dungeons and get equivalent stuff
    Last edited by vashe9; 2018-08-29 at 08:28 AM.

Deleted
    THATS WHAT YOU AND THE OP ARE SAYING. HM and MM are not "content" because you cleared the normal mode.......... How many dungeons in previous expansions launch ? Vanilla doesnt count...
    You seem confused.

In extensions like BC (after nerf) and Woltk/Cata, you only cleared the first week then all dungeon content became irrelevant after the first tier... now you can actually only play dungeons and get equivalent stuff
    Uhm, no. That's just inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    Leveling is far from slow, I think it's really fast, even faster than legion. :b
    it is defenitly slower than in legion :P Also legion leveling was less boring

You seem confused.

Uhm, no. That's just inaccurate.

Oh ? I've played all extensions except MOP. In Wotlk, heroics were too easy and worthless (with badges maybe ?). In BC after the nerf (before the nerf it was amazing, have you played at that time ? I doubt it!!!) the heroics were only there for the badges and were a lot easier to clean than before.

What is inacurate ? Please elaborate, Mr pro gramer who only does LFR then say "content is done".

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    wow is free to play. i just wonder how low subs would be without the token. i wouldnt have an active sub without the token.
    So are current classic servers rofl

Deleted
    Oh ? I've played all extensions except MOP. In Wotlk, heroics were too easy and worthless (with badges maybe ?). In BC after the nerf (before the nerf it was amazing, have you played at that time ? I doubt it!!!) the heroics were only there for the badges and were a lot easier to clean than before.

What is inacurate ? Please elaborate, Mr pro gramer who only does LFR then say "content is done".
    Nice try.

/10

Nice try.

/10
    Please don't answer if its to write that. I bet you're a new player or never played before Woltk on official servers.

Deleted
    You are bored after a few week from release when:

- no raid released
    - no mythic+
    - no pvp season yet

what you expect? Try new class, another faction, rise up prof enjoy the game and chill - go outside and enjoy the life before new content ^^

Deleted
    Please don't answer if its to write that. I bet you're a new player or never played before Woltk on official servers.
    You should put in more effort.