Zealotry stacking and Fires of Justice?

Hello All,

Just wondering because I can't find the answer easily - can we stack Zealotry so that crusader strike is on average doing 3k+ each when it is fully stacked?

I know that it only can have 10 stacks, but if we have 3 pieces set to have zealotry does that triple the bonus? It would be like 366 a stack 10x 3,660 extra damage on each crusader strike

If it stacks wouldn't this make fires of justice super over powered?

Deleted
    I don't have any numbers to back up what I am saying but the general consensus is that Zealotry is just garbage no matter what compared to the other generic traits, also if you have all 3 stacks you'll miss the raid-specific buff you get from raid gear, the Reorigination Array thing.

Also to get the most out of the set up you'd need to use CS as priority in front of Blade and Judgement which would result in less damage that way. You could keep your same rotation but sometimes you are sitting on two charges cause of lucky procs and then all your traits are doing zero

So far its only use that I see is for it to get in the way of dispels, cause the crappy Zealotry buff to be dispelled instead of something more important

Maybe someone more savvy can prove otherwise with numbers and sims?

Edit: Found someone elses work where you can see the value of x3 Zealotry. Bare in mind the value of Zealotry gets even worse on add cleave

Last edited by mmoc92b54dcdea; 2018-08-30 at 01:12 AM.

Thank you, very helpful.

Deleted
    You're welcome \o/