Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    I understand. Glad we agree with PL being better. I mean ML just isnt that great in my opinion.
    You are forgiven. Just spend a few more minutes reading posts to make sure you fully understand what's being discussed ok champ

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    You know how you avoid toxic people in videogames? Don't join guilds or groups of them.

Also, who is this "we" you keep speaking of? Are you royalty?
    So normal people (95% of players) should not join guilds to avoid the 5% of toxic players like you? I think it was wiser to simply introduce forced PL. Quite sure "we" is most people you talked to in wow.

It's going to be such an annoying waste of time for us. Before, just the master looter waited while everyone else moved on to trash. Now we get to waste time figuring put who is trading what to who, because we care about mythic progression being faster, so items that aren't being kept by the looter will be expected to go where they most benefit the raid, instead of random rolling like a more casual guild would probably do. I'll miss clicking the right button on rc loot council then moving on without another thought about what dropped.

Honestly I think it's kind of silly. I mean I get it for a lot of the other content, but I wish they would have left ML for like, Guild groups. I can get what they're getting at. They want people to feel good with getting gear that's for THEM, and that everyone has an equal chance for gear. But at the same time, I feel like high end guilds are gonna strong arm people to trade gear where they want it to go or threaten to bench them or kick them, and then you'll just get salty entitled people doing the same thing. It's really just a no win situation IMO.

The guys who cheered for ML being gone will begin to regret it within 2-3 weeks.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by Katlamos View Post
    Honestly I think it's kind of silly. I mean I get it for a lot of the other content, but I wish they would have left ML for like, Guild groups. I can get what they're getting at. They want people to feel good with getting gear that's for THEM, and that everyone has an equal chance for gear. But at the same time, I feel like high end guilds are gonna strong arm people to trade gear where they want it to go or threaten to bench them or kick them, and then you'll just get salty entitled people doing the same thing. It's really just a no win situation IMO.
    depends. what if their endgoal is to getting rid of both high end guilds and mythic raiding from the scene so that everyone and their mother flock towards the mythic + which is their cash cow and door to e-sport scene.

then it would be doin its job perfeckly

Quote Originally Posted by heenksa33 View Post
    I aint tradin shit
    Dis right here

At least not for a while because I want to gather them appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    The guys who cheered for ML being gone will begin to regret it within 2-3 weeks.
    How come? I'm sure Blizz is watching and keeps collecting data, if ridiculous abuse/trading somehow persists, I'm sure further actions will be implemented, how would no trading at all sound then?

Quote Originally Posted by Czuczupikczu View Post
    By reading this i can say this game is not for you. You look only at yourself, you don't want to share loot or deserve for it. For you, 1 attempt on boss is equal 300 attemps somebody else and you should have same rights to loot. It's not single player game, it's not game when people wanna boost you for free.
    Except blizzard agrees with his sentiment that no one should be forced to trade their loot, so you've got it backwards. The game is not for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Except blizzard agrees with his sentiment that no one should be forced to trade their loot, so you've got it backwards. The game is not for you.
    Because Blizzard has always made the right decisions for the game. They're 100% accurate on every stance they've taken....

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    Because Blizzard has always made the right decisions for the game. They're 100% accurate on every stance they've taken....
    That is correct, since it's their game and they can do whatever they want with it. They could turn it into a 2d puzzle platformer and it would still be the right decision, because only they get to decide. At that point the game would not longer be for me, and I would stop playing - but neither you or I have the right to tell them they're wrong about design decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate not being able to trade loot that drops for me because the game considers it an upgrade. It is my choice if I want to funnel gear into guildmates and friends. This is a social game and apparently Blizz missed the episode of Barney on Sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by kooz View Post
    How come? I'm sure Blizz is watching and keeps collecting data, if ridiculous abuse/trading somehow persists, I'm sure further actions will be implemented, how would no trading at all sound then?
    Yeah, keep going down the choice where players have no control over loot. The high-end and dedicated raiding guilds WILL love that. [/s]

This will only frustrate guilds that operate in a team environment. Just bring back ML - keep PL for groups that aren't full guild group.

Blizzard needs to stop messing with things that aren't broken.

- - - Updated - - -

People are allowed to disagree with Blizzard. This is a very bad road to go down. It gives less freedom to the player and more being a victim to RNG.

This is a symptom from the fact that Blizzard removed Master loot. Return it for guild groups and suddenly this isn't an issue.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

That is correct, since it's their game and they can do whatever they want with it. They could turn it into a 2d puzzle platformer and it would still be the right decision, because only they get to decide. At that point the game would not longer be for me, and I would stop playing - but neither you or I have the right to tell them they're wrong about design decisions.
    This is quite frankly one of the most ignorant posts I've ever heard. Businesses make decisions that are either right or wrong. If your customers do not like the direction you are taking your product, and they don't pay for it anymore, it is the wrong decision. Blindly saying "because they only get to decide that means its the right decision," is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.

If your point is that they can make whatever decision they want, this is correct. But that doesn't make it the right decision. I have no clue where you are attempting to go with this but clearly you just think that they can do no wrong.

And yes, I do have the right to comment on their decisions. It's important in this day and age to give feedback to businesses. That's why Yelp has been such a great resource for businesses. Just like when I go to restaurant and they remove a popular menu item, they may think this is the right decision, but not if your customers are not happy.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Posts like this proves the best how needed and urgent this change was. Personalny cant wait for blizz making all loot untradable when toxic people will try to abuse others like this
    It's back. NOW WHAT?!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    It's back. NOW WHAT?!!!!
    Except it isn't.
    Group Loot =/= Master Loot

Group Loot = Everyone rolls
    Master Loot = One person distributes the loot

Even if it were to come back, you can be sure as heck it'd be gone again the expansion after, due to a very likely massive increase in support tickets of petty shit with loot

From the very first paragraph in this interview
    Acknowledging that there are still details to work out, he made clear that Group Loot isn't Master Loot in which drops are directly controlled and assigned by one person

Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Except it isn't.
    Group Loot =/= Master Loot

Group Loot = Everyone rolls
    Master Loot = One person distributes the loot

Even if it were to come back, you can be sure as heck it'd be gone again the expansion after, due to a very likely massive increase in support tickets of petty shit with loot
    ...i'm going to take a wild guess and say items are still tradeable even after winning them.
    So that's what going to happen:
    Boss dies.
    "Okay, everyone pass please."
    "ML" needs on everything.
    "ML" Redistributes loot as he sees fit.

The only difference is that the technicality that players have the ability to roll on items if they want to, but anyone who will not play along these rules simply gets the boot.

There's no way around this, the only other option might be the ability to trade loot after rolling, but if Blizzard removes that, then
    1. People will just agree beforehand on who's allowed to roll on items (and kick anyone who breaks the agreement)
    2. The amount of tickets will skyrocket because someone needed by accident