Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nzcorona View Post
    1/10 troll. Boooooo
    Yet here you are... aim for the better 'troll' threads and deem yourself worthy to post on such threads. Believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xalai View Post
    I declare this Troll Post of the Year.
    No troll, sharing ideas for debate.

Something tells me I'm posting in a troll thread... But anyway.. I was a clicker for the first 2 years of WoW. I wasn't used to play videogames on a PC at all. At that time learning to play with keybinds looked impossible to me. I could do fairly well as a hunter but got lots of difficulties in PvP. So I decided to learn. It took a little bit of time and started with a few keys at the time.
    What I want to say, if you are a clicker and you feel like having a disadvantage, you can choose to change your playstyle. And for you, if you are looking for more challenge, or want to be on 'equal' termsz start clicking yourself. And btw, this game will never be equal ever since their will never be balance along all the specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Benjen666 View Post
    Yet here you are... aim for the better 'troll' threads and deem yourself worthy to post on such threads. Believe.

- - - Updated - - -

No troll, sharing ideas for debate.
    Calling evidence you are wrong fake news is not looking for ideas for a debate. It's trolling. But you do you.

Quote Originally Posted by Baerong View Post
    Something tells me I'm posting in a troll thread... But anyway.. I was a clicker for the first 2 years of WoW. I wasn't used to play videogames on a PC at all. At that time learning to play with keybinds looked impossible to me. I could do fairly well as a hunter but got lots of difficulties in PvP. So I decided to learn. It took a little bit of time and started with a few keys at the time.
    What I want to say, if you are a clicker and you feel like having a disadvantage, you can choose to change your playstyle. And for you, if you are looking for more challenge, or want to be on 'equal' termsz start clicking yourself. And btw, this game will never be equal ever since their will never be balance along all the specs.
    Good reply, thank you. However, telling someone to handicap themselves isn't a great option to those seeking a challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusrules View Post
    Calling evidence you are wrong fake news is not looking for ideas for a debate. It's trolling. But you do you.
    A 2012 video claiming to show 2003 footage always seems dodgy to me. Sorry.

Good reply, thank you. However, telling someone to handicap themselves isn't a great option to those seeking a challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

A 2012 video claiming to show 2003 footage always seems dodgy to me. Sorry.
    You're like those creationnist who ask for evidence for evolution but refute anything that isn't' written in the Bible. You're not here for a debate, you don't even know what it mean. You're just here for the laugh.

1/10

Deleted
    Someone hand this man an award.

Ok, if you say it's not a troll... it's an absolutely ridiculous idea. You want to make the experience of keybinders purposidly less enjoyable. Here is what this sugestion actually ends up as: FFXIV and it's long ass boring GCD that slows combat and bores the hell out of me.
    Clicking can be as fast as keybind. The problem is you aren't as free to look at what is around you and movement is harder. Keybinds are a solution, not a problem. Can also use a mix of them. The less used skill, say 2m CD's aren't going to hamper you much if you need to click.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-08-30 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    You're like those creationnist who ask for evidence for evolution but refute anything that isn't' written in the Bible. You're not here for a debate, you don't even know what it mean. You're just here for the laugh.

1/10
    The classic 'I don't agree with it so it's a troll thread'

Not original dude, move on.

Deleted
    This has to be a troll, right. Why don't we forbid using the keyboard altogether. Or actually require a gamepad to play.

The classic 'I don't agree with it so it's a troll thread'

Not original dude, move on.
    It's not "I not agree". But stating "WoW was designed to be played with a mouse" is a lie. And I point that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    It's not "I not agree". But stating "WoW was designed to be played with a mouse" is a lie. And I point that out.
    Designed to be played with a mouse and keyboard is correct. So therefore your claims to my lie are ridiculously false. Nice attempt, but your time is now done here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satenito View Post
    This has to be a troll, right. Why don't we forbid using the keyboard altogether. Or actually require a gamepad to play.
    I don't agree = troll.

We get it, very edgy and all.

5+ Year Old Account
    Then both clickers and players using keybinds would have a level playing field... imagine clickers dominating the PvP scene and the banter that would flow from those outcomes.

Add a 0.5s delay to keybinds and both level the playing field and offer keybinds players a chance to improve their performance instead of being lazy and resting on their laurels.
    Not sure if serious but...

PvP has been dumbed down enough. There is no need to double down on it - albeit the current state of PvP indicates that devs haven't learned !@#$ from the dumpster fire that Legion was in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Seems it's been edited. Fake news.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4dhsG2SjGE

Does a video from 2006 make it better for you or is it edit as well?

best thread of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    may as well add a gold cost to auto attacking too
    My old mmo had a merchant class, and its only attack ability at the start had a money cost per cast.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then both clickers and players using keybinds would have a level playing field... imagine clickers dominating the PvP scene and the banter that would flow from those outcomes.

Add a 0.5s delay to keybinds and both level the playing field and offer keybinds players a chance to improve their performance instead of being lazy and resting on their laurels.
    0/10. Just... lame.

- - - Updated - - -

=

I don't agree = troll.
    No. Incredibly stupid has to be a troll. If you're actually serious, it's one of the most idiotic ideas I've heard about WoW. Want to not have the penalty of being a clicker? Don't click.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusrules View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4dhsG2SjGE

Does a video from 2006 make it better for you or is it edit as well?
    I'd prefer one from launch, not YEARS later.

Tow days ago I found out the healer I've been doing CMs and high M+ with for the past few years is a clicker (he told me so). I am IMPRESSED he manages to heal as he does by clicking and do everything else right (like immediately go into cat form and back if he gets a movement effect, interrupting, throwing mobs away, placing vortex etc). He doesn't seem at all at a disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    0/10. Just... lame.

- - - Updated - - -

No. Incredibly stupid has to be a troll. If you're actually serious, it's one of the most idiotic ideas I've heard about WoW. Want to not have the penalty of being a clicker? Don't click.
    Ok Mr edgy. Bore off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Tow days ago I found out the healer I've been doing CMs and high M+ with for the past few years is a clicker (he told me so). I am IMPRESSED he manages to heal as he does by clicking and do everything else right (like immediately go into cat form and back if he gets a movement effect, interrupting, throwing mobs away, placing vortex etc). He doesn't seem at all at a disadvantage.
    Top player then. Imagine if the playing field was level he would then be a God. Why deny him his skill advantage?

They should just reduce the delay for clickers by 0.5s instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok Mr edgy. Bore off.

- - - Updated - - -

Top player then. Imagine if the playing field was level he would then be a God. Why deny him his skill advantage?
    The field is even. Everyone can use the same resourses. Those who choose NOT to, well, they put themselves at disadvantage. Blame them, not the sytem
    Raider and multi-classer currently on:
    Fire Mage on Ravencrest EU
    Guardian Druid on Ravencrest EU