Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Zuldazar. Are you mad?

I play alliance and Im so fucking extatic about Boralus. The place is amazing. I mean, really. Its so insane how well designed and beautiful it is.

On the other hand, from what Ive seen, Zuldazar seems like crap.

Are you horde, do you hate it?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm Horde and sadly not much of a fan in terms of 'Troll themes'. So... Nooot gonna like these next 2 years a whole lot. ;_:

5+ Year Old Account
    Teldrassil looks so good too since the horde redesign

I dig it, but then again I always did enjoy troll based places.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    I play alliance and Im so fucking extatic about Boralus. The place is amazing. I mean, really. Its so insane how well designed and beautiful it is.

I don't like Boralus. I hate the fat humans and I hate the design of the city. The colors are awful. Looks like I'm in a Goblin Slum.

Troll master race so I'm happy... so far I've done zulduzar and some of nazmir. Loving the Aztec style troll city flying above it on an FP is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Erran Morad View Post
    Teldrassil looks so good too since the horde redesign
    Love me a bonfire at the beach
    Last edited by nzcorona; 2018-08-16 at 04:50 PM.

Deleted
    I like it. Feels different to the usual "city"

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh? It's by far the best city the horde has ever had lmao

Im accualy suprised that you guys like it. Intresting.

I've felt the opposite actually. Zuldazar is much prettier than Boralus that looks more like a slum, which I guess goes to the theme of port city I guess. Same with the zones, the Horde ones are more unique and varied, the Horde got the cooler stuff this expansion, except the questing gear, the Alliance sets specially the leather one is really cool.

Im accualy suprised that you guys like it. Intresting.
    People have different opinions?

I really like Zuldazar. My only complaint is that the city itself has some serious fucking Highmountain syndrome with bad vertical design. It didn't take too long to get used to but even after navigating it for awhile I still find myself occasionally getting lost and searching for a staircase.

I'm Horde. I love it. I think the theme is awesome, and the place is so vibrant and alive. But, I also love Boralus. I think Blizz did a great job with both areas.

I absolutely hate all things troll and have since they release Zulaman (ZG was ok but I saw a trend coming).that said, zandalar is just so SO much more epic than Kul tiras it’s not even funny. It’s clear they went for a more subtle and deep thing for kul tiras and that seems to be all the rage but somehow they kept the depth in zandalar while making it absurdly epic, music, story, characters and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

As a huge dino nerd, and troll lover, it's perfect and y'all can keep your boring human zones

10+ Year Old Account
    Zuldazar forever!!! I loved the zone. Thought it was really well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like it, it was a bit of a maze at first but it didn't take long to make my way round. Plus using a glider at the top is nice.

Deleted
    Yeah, I really disliked Zuldazar. After getting a glimpse of the Alliance zones during the War Campaign I disliked it even more. That was the first time I ever wished I played Alliance instead of Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH, I am Alliance and I leveled both Alliance and Horde to 120 and IMO, zone-wise - Zuldazar is awesome, while Tiragarde is very meh.

Main city for Horde is also just more awesome - it's a giant pyramid of gold with frikkin' dinosaurs all around compared to something that amounts to mostly slums and rusting metal.

THAT SAID, I think Alliance story is much better - Jaina's redemption arc and the whole culmination of Kul'tiras is super satisfying - we're basically seeing iconic Warcraft character we basically literally grew up with getting something that we do not see much in WoW - finally getting a good resolution, a well deserved recognition and strengthened with renewed purpose, as IMO should have been and the whole Kul'Tiras ending up stronger than before. It's simply satisfying.

Horde - just a bunch of nobodies ending up with half a kingdom destroyed coerced into questionable deal to save some of it, while their psycho queen in still off the meds and to top it out they are now bound to Loa of Death of all things.

5+ Year Old Account
    I personally love the zone now that I worked out where to use a glider from and which paths to take to get to things quickly (and remembering where the Scrapper is) but the building itself could have been designed better path wise.