Deleted

Old website that shows how many runs you need to do to get exalted

I remember an old website i used to use that showed how many Dungeon/raids/dailies/bg's you had to do to get exalted.
    Does anyone remember what website this was? It was amazing and it would help alot getting 100 exalted right now.

I will be stuck at 98 when i hit exalted with my current projects and have no idea what i am missing.

According to a quick Google search that website was closed some time ago. Sorry.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    According to a quick Google search that website was closed some time ago. Sorry.
    Damn, that sucks !
    It was such an amazing resource! Did you find what it was named?

There are a variety of rep tracking addons maybe check one of these out: https://wow.curseforge.com/search?search=exalted

try the centaurs in Desolace, Vanilla content but you can hit exalted only since a couple of months

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    try the centaurs in Desolace, Vanilla content but you can hit exalted only since a couple of months
    Got them already sadly. Thanks for the tip tho!
    Here are my reps:
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/ch...%A9/reputation

Chromie dosnt count for the achievement.
    Currently working on BFA rep and WSG & AB.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSTARFIGHTER View Post
    Damn, that sucks !
    It was such an amazing resource! Did you find what it was named?
    WoWjuju I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    WoWjuju I believe.
    Yes! Thats correct. I wish he started playing again and updated his website, it was god tier while farming rep.

Yes! Thats correct. I wish he started playing again and updated his website, it was god tier while farming rep.
    Yeah it's a shame that he didn't at least pass on the project when he quit. Found an old Reddit post recommending the addon "RepHelper", dunno if you've already tried that one but figured I'd mention it anyway.

As much as you'd hate it. You can get exalted with the Bloodsail Buccaneers AND the goblins at the same time. Kill Booty Bay guards until exalted then go to Northrend and kill Venture Bay pirates until goblin exalted. I've done that grind.

Edit: Bloodsail 99 then Talon's Vengeance makes 100 https://wow.gamepedia.com/Talon%27s_Vengeance
    Last edited by Penguirrel; 2018-09-10 at 07:00 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguirrel View Post
    As much as you'd hate it. You can get exalted with the Bloodsail Buccaneers AND the goblins at the same time. Kill Booty Bay guards until exalted then go to Northrend and kill Venture Bay pirates until goblin exalted. I've done that grind.

Edit: Bloodsail 99 then Talon's Vengeance makes 100 https://wow.gamepedia.com/Talon%27s_Vengeance
    I'll look into it, thank you!
    How badly does it suck?

It changes depending on how hard the bruisers are each expansion. Being so early on in BFA it's probably gonna be rough. The Northrend part is just a straightforward grind with lots of cloth to be sold. Placing a banner makes it faster at least in Northrend because you stay on 1 ship and there are forced respawns.

Here are my reps:

dont see Talon's Vengeance (Legion pvp faction, never tried repping with them cuz it sounded like refined and pure aids) or Emperor shaohao (timeless isle, goes rly fast to rep with, 5krep/hour if you have mop legendary cloak and dont have to compete for tags).
    Then theres bloodsail rep, the aids part is that one must grind bloodsail first.. wich means losing all the rep with goblins. So its a double grind but will probboly go faster than ravenholt did.

If you have neither zandalari or shen'dralar you only have the luxury of skipping one faction so my suggestion would be to skip Talons veangence, as it is probobly impossible now unless you rig it with a cooperative player of opposite faction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Penguirrel View Post
    It changes depending on how hard the bruisers are each expansion. Being so early on in BFA it's probably gonna be rough. The Northrend part is just a straightforward grind with lots of cloth to be sold. Placing a banner makes it faster at least in Northrend because you stay on 1 ship and there are forced respawns.
    how much rep kill in northrend?

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Here are my reps:

WSG you can farm like in 2 days with brawl event with 3 flags, you need 9 flag caps, every flag cap gives you rep. I did from neutral to exalted like in one weekend.

Here are my reps:

Now that's dedication

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    dont see Talon's Vengeance (Legion pvp faction, never tried repping with them cuz it sounded like refined and pure aids) or Emperor shaohao (timeless isle, goes rly fast to rep with, 5krep/hour if you have mop legendary cloak and dont have to compete for tags).
    I am already Exalted with Emperor Shaohao.
    Also sucks that i have had Insane for 8 years but didnt get to exalted :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    Now that's dedication
    Thank you, i guess :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jowany View Post
    WSG you can farm like in 2 days with brawl event with 3 flags, you need 9 flag caps, every flag cap gives you rep. I did from neutral to exalted like in one weekend.
    I am doing that right now, i have farmed from 2k neutral to 7k honored in 2 days, i will see if i have time to get to exalted before it ends tomorrow - I doubt it.

If I remember correctly, there was also an addon that showed each zone, rep rewards, runs needed etc. I'm sorry I can't remember the name now, but if I find it, I'll post it for you. Might be worth a bit of google time for you though.
    Good luck.