Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Basically sums up BFA.

Quote Originally Posted by malSheep View Post
    I like them!

The first raid is not supposed to have the best looking sets..
    I agree they look a little bland, but I have a thing for full-face helmets!
    not true... emerald nightmare was 1st legion raid and was very nice looking and better in some classes,difficulty, best of all legion
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

Emerald Nightmare was the same tier as Nighthold.

You have to go to both raids to complete the transmog sets.

Lots of haters smh

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    And have you seen the weapons in uldir? They are very decent.
    and the armor in highmaul was literally the same as the armor from blackrock foundry.

*Laughs in human 10% rep racial.*

- - - Updated - - -

yes because like back then everyone will be forced into these sets, and everyone will look the exact same!
    its not like transmog exisits and everyone will just mog to old gear right?
    Transmog isn't an excuse. Come up with a better answer.

5+ Year Old Account
    Already miss unique tier sets. This is Sunwell Plateau gear all over again.

Welp, this is one raid I don't need to come back to in the future to farm transmog sets.

Compared to how awesome the sets in Emerald Nightmare were, this is extremely disheartening

This sucks. Class based tiers gave classes identity and were much cooler than these.

Plain and simple lazyness or money based decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Transmog isn't an excuse. Come up with a better answer.
    An excuse for what?

The team is tired of tier sets and doesn't want to put out a 22nd thief-looking set for Rogues, a 22nd priest-y set for priests, a 15th death and skulls set for DKs, etc. They would rather make sets based on the instance and locations instead of adding more class sets to the existing several hundred class sets available for transmog. They'd rather see what a cloth titan set, or a mail nazjatar set, or a zandalari leather set looks like than a warlock set but titans.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    This sucks. Class based tiers gave classes identity and were much cooler than these.

Plain and simple lazyness or money based decision.
    Again, the same number of sets are being made (more actually, but we can call it the same).

10+ Year Old Account
    Toss me in the Meh boat.

I'll still rock the Ulduar 10 set on my Paladin and the T2 on my Hunter

Which ones are meant for shaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Diatribe View Post
    Which ones are meant for shaman?
    I would guess the mail armor class

Yeah... I must ask if this is it? Because so far each type of armor is pretty much the same just in different colors. One of the colors has slightly more details but beyond that is the same thing.

Mythic Cloth aside, god they look boring. And all of it looks like damned plate too.

That mythic plate set looks nice. hopefully mythic uldir is easy to pug come the end of the xpack.

It's trash. I'm hoping they have something big in store for it. This shit looks like quest rewards

To all the people saying these sets look like garbage...you're wrong and here's why. These sets look like the fermented juices that pool at the bottom of the garbage on a hot and humid summer day. Truly disgusting.
    If you ever wonder how dumb people really are then consider this: even in the golden age of smart heals dumb people still find ways to die.

The cloth and plate sets look creepy with those emotionless faces. And won't all the people playing those classes just look the same with their faces covered like that? Like an army of lifeless clay.
    I'm a thread killer.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a fan. The leather is really really bad and the mail makes me think of questing set, and not a very good one. The plate one is alright and cloth is decent, I can see it on a priest. As much as I dislike this format they've still got three of each type of armour for this raid/pvp season (Uldir, Alliance and Horde), which is about as much as Legion had between the combined Tier sets from EN/NH and PVP Season 1 and 2, I just think they aren't my favourite. Also we'll probably see a new set of gear for the 8.1 Raid as well, although based on Uldir not holding my breath

I miss the idea of Tier sets. It really builds class identity and something to aim for on an individual class. I've been levelling some Alts in Legion content and between the Artefact acquisition and Class Campaign you really build into that fantasy. BFA doesn't do that at all which is rather sad, you are just really Alliance or Horde which to me is less exciting.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )