Poll: Uldir tier looks

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vashe9 View Post
    I voted 'bad' but I wouldn't say 'omg 65% of 200 people are hating it, EVERYONE hates it!!!!"

That's the main problem with people on internet forums... and not only internet forums but real world too. POTUS is a good example.
    It 544 actually

They look OK. I don't think they're bad, I just think they're low effort. I was hoping with the removal of tier sets that they wouldn't just give up on gear sets, and it kind of looks like they just phoned it in. I expect more/better when they only have to make 4 sets.

Deleted
    Probably the best looking gear to date.

I'd honestly rate it higher than any of the last 4 expansion class tier sets.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I'm not sure if you pay attention each time a new tier set is unveiled, but there's always a poll thread, and the response is always overwhelmingly negative. By your own logic, basically every tier set in the game is objectively bad. Most people like one or two sets of the 10-12~ unveiled. This go around, most responses here like one or two sets.
    No...no there isn't. Yes not ever class set is liked in every tier but not since wrath dungeons has there really been a out cry of people saying gear looked awful.

I'm not sure if you pay attention each time a new tier set is unveiled, but there's always a poll thread, and the response is always overwhelmingly negative. By your own logic, basically every tier set in the game is objectively bad. Most people like one or two sets of the 10-12~ unveiled. This go around, most responses here like one or two sets.
    Well since Wrath a good chunk of them have been rather underwhelming so that's not surprising actually.

The plate gear looks like iron giants retarded cousin...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr chub View Post
    No...no there isn't. Yes not ever class set is liked in every tier but not since wrath dungeons has there really been a out cry of people saying gear looked awful.
    Yeah there is. I spend a decent amount of time on the site, you've been here less than a month, so I'm not sure how you'd even know.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    I like the cloth sets, but they're all going to look stupid on my tauren priest.

Deleted
    Typical MMO-C opinions, everyone here is fan of low-res vanilla sets, and everything that isn't vanilla is dog shit for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velikanthehunter View Post
    Typical MMO-C opinions, everyone here is fan of low-res vanilla sets, and everything that isn't vanilla is dog shit for them.
    You like high ress boring turd sets?

Would definitely prefer class-themed tier sets but what can you do :/ I'm all for not having to give a shit about 4-set, but it sucks that we get zone-themed tier sets again and that they are shared between multiple classes. I really liked how in Legion you could tell what class most players are playing by just looking at their tier set / weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Velikanthehunter View Post
    I'm using a set out of WoD and I don't like it. Generally speaking wasn't a huge fan of the vanilla sets, although I am partial to Judgement. Tend to think just based on what I've seen over the years that most people tend to like the TBC and Wrath sets, with a sprinkling of individual classes from other expansions here and there ( see lots of Fire Mages with the Firelands set for example ).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Would definitely prefer class-themed tier sets but what can you do :/ I'm all for not having to give a shit about 4-set, but it sucks that we get zone-themed tier sets again and that they are shared between multiple classes. I really liked how in Legion you could tell what class most players are playing by just looking at their tier set / weapon.
    I don't have a huge problem with them changing things up and having a general set, I do have a problem with it not having any real creativity or that spark that lets you know it's a raid set.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr chub View Post
    lol

You should really go take a look at some old threads and MMOC Videos and look at the reactions. Don't want to be rude... but... your comment is just bullshit ^^

I'm fine with the cloth one, all of them look decently polished but they're not terribly exciting. They represent really well the raid setting - an impersonal, cold, unforgiving titan research/experiment facility. I think they nailed the setting, but i can get why most people don't like them.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Mythic Cloth looks okay, Heroic Mail is okayish without the helm. Otherwise, they all look ugly.

They look ok, as in a bit boring for my taste, but they are well detailed, so the potential is there for something very cool in the future.

Yeah there is. I spend a decent amount of time on the site, you've been here less than a month, so I'm not sure how you'd even know.
    If age alone determined knowledge the elderly would all work in IT.

I am very skeptical you would find the same level of disdain for these sets as legions,wods,mop,cata,tbc. Now what you might find is maybe 2-3 of the class sets in a tier not being liked but you wouldn't see the entire tier seen that way.

The kindest thing I can think of is that some of those pieces should be a good basis for a good looking transmog. They are pretty simple, which is a good thing if you want to mix it with other, more eye catching stuff.

As sets, leather looks pretty terrible. The others are a bit boring but alright.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    It 544 actually
    Yeah BIG difference...

Deleted
    T9 announcement was the first time i took a break from the game, this feels kinda similar. Sadly. Good we have transmog nowadays.