Deleted

Two Judgements, 5 Holy power?

So I recently returned to WoW for BfA and dusted of my old retri paladin. Redid my action bars and everything and wacked on a training dummy for a bit to see how it all works.

But I noticed a strange thing here, if I cast Judgment it will grant me 1 holy power. If I stop attacking and just stand around waiting for judgement to come back of CD and cast it again, the second Judgment competely fills up my holy power, so I end up with 5 holy power from 2 judgements.

Why does this happen? Is there an abillity or a buff I'm overlooking?

it's called lawbringer.
    correction, "divine punisher".
    fucking paladin talent names are still generic and meaningless only matching the theme.
    Last edited by Malikath; 2018-09-03 at 10:59 PM.

You read through all the talents and selected the one that made this happen.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Divine Punisher, pvp talent. "Casting Judgment on the same enemy twice in a row will generate three holy power." You generate 1 for the first Judgment, then 1+3 for the second, filling up the bar at five.

It's the only thing of which I can think which would be causing this, unless you have a tier set from Legion with a similar bonus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    it's called lawbringer.
    correction, "divine punisher".
    fucking paladin talent names are still generic and meaningless only matching the theme.
    Lawbringer is the PvP talent where every enemy hit by Judgment in the last 45s takes 5% hp in damage every time you cast Judgment.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    You read through all the talents and selected the one that made this happen.
    I really don't know how you select talents without even reading them, it's so obvious what causes this
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle