Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    September 5, 2013. That's the date on Holinka's and Ghostcrawler's tweets. Here's all the tweets from John in that period:
    So you believe that Holinka was responding to nothing?

Yeah. Tell me how it's demonstrative of the popularity again because one random person mentioned the word 'tinker'?
    A question about PvP and GC jokes about PvP with the two most requested classes. Again, in that time Demon Hunter vs Tinker threads were all over the place, so the joke makes perfect sense. Also we shouldn't forget that GC was the lead developer of WoW at that time.

Not a fact, either.
    That's right, it was a joke.

Temporary pets. Except Teriz' tinker would be constantly deploying destructible "factories" that constantly pump out destructible walking homing exploding robots. Constantly.
    Yeah, that's a false statement. Thanks for once again misrepresenting my concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    A champion added 7 months after the Frozen throne expansion.

Meanwhile... Arch mage/druid, blade master, dark ranger, priestess of the Moon, blood mage, Warden, lich(necromancer), and alchemist say get the fuck in line.
    Archmage - Abilities rolled into mage class - Title exists in game

Archdruid - This isn't a unit from Warcraft 3, least not to my or my googling skills' knowledge. Also, abilities would just be druid anyway -- Title exists in game.

Blademaster - Abilities rolled into Warrior, Mage, and Shaman class (Shaman get windwalk, Warrior gets Bladestorm, Mage gets Mirror Images)

Dark Ranger - Abilities rolled into Hunter and Warlock

Priestess of the Moon - Abilities rolled into Hunter and Druid (Though trueshot aura no longer exists)

Blood Mage - Abilities rolled into Mage and Warlock

Warden - Abilities rolled into Rogue however, unique enough to possibly warrant an actual class, doubtful as only night elves train unlike demon hunters

Lich - Liches are in the game, and all of them are evil, abilities rolled into Mage and Death Knight.

Alchemist - Alchemist is generally considered rolled into Tinkerer to provide a healing spec based on...dun dun dun...Alchemist toolkit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    tinker should only be launched if necromancer is launched along side it
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by skannerz22 View Post
    tinker should only be launched if necromancer is launched along side it
    I really don't see Blizzard putting out two classes at the same time.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    So you believe that Holinka was responding to nothing?
    I just don't believe your account of the original tweet is correct.

A question about PvP and GC jokes about PvP with the two most requested classes. Again, in that time Demon Hunter vs Tinker threads were all over the place, so the joke makes perfect sense. Also we shouldn't forget that GC was the lead developer of WoW at that time.
    Fine. Show me a few of such threads from "back then"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just don't believe your account of the original tweet is correct.
    Okie dokie.

Fine. Show me a few of such threads from "back then"?
    Uh, why would I need to do that? You participated in plenty of them yourself.

And that's just here on MMOC. Plenty of threads on the official forum discussed Tinkers and DHs as future classes.

Okie dokie.
    By the way, I'm still waiting for you to show the original tweet. Because, so far, the only two options that I can come with are: a) the guy somehow decided to delete that tweet from 2014 in the time between you finding it and me looking at his twitter feed; or b) you're making stuff up.

Uh, why would I need to do that? You participated in plenty of them yourself.
    Because there's this such thing called "burden of proof"? You made a claim, your claim got disputed. Now you either drop the claim, or show evidence of your claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, I'm still waiting for you to show the original tweet. Because, so far, the only two options that I can come with are: a) the guy somehow decided to delete that tweet from 2014 in the time between you finding it and me looking at his twitter feed; or b) you're making stuff up.
    Then you're going to be waiting a very long time....

Because there's this such thing called "burden of proof"? You made a claim, your claim got disputed. Now you either drop the claim, or show evidence of your claim.
    So you want me to prove something to you that you already know is true?

Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense.

Then you're going to be waiting a very long time....
    I know. You almost never show evidence when we dispute your claims.

So you want me to prove something to you that you already know is true?
    I rarely, if ever, stop by the official forums. And MMO-Champion is basically an echo-chamber, not to mention polls about the subject are a tiny fraction of a tiny fraction of the player base that they're not exactly a valid metric.

Deleted
    September 5, 2013. That's the date on Holinka's and Ghostcrawler's tweets. Here's all the tweets from John in that period:

Yeah. Tell me how it's demonstrative of the popularity again because one random person mentioned the word 'tinker'?

Not a fact, either.

- - - Updated - - -

Four for four. Dayum, aren't you on a roll? Aiming for the title of "grand champion" in the competition of who misses the point the most?

Temporary pets. Except Teriz' tinker would be constantly deploying destructible "factories" that constantly pump out destructible walking homing exploding robots. Constantly.

How? How exactly would a tinker accomplish that in a way that no other class could, given new abilities? What is it that a technology-themed class could do that no other class theme could?
    Here's a fiver. You got no point, and you don't even get the mechanics. I'm done with this pointless conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    And by this logic, tinker abilities are already in as they are engineering tools and bombs.

You get nothing, you lose, good day sir.
    Did you even look at the actual tinker abilites?

Pocket Factory
    Creates a factory which automatically constructs Clockwerk Goblins. Clockwerk Goblins explode upon death, causing damage to nearby enemy units.

Cluster Rockets
    Bombards an area with rockets, stunning enemy land units for 1 second and damaging nearby enemy units.

Robo-Goblin (Ultimate)
    Transforms the Tinker into a Robo-Goblin, a powerful armored form that has the following traits:
    -Bonus Strength and armor.
    -Use of the Demolish ability, which grants bonus damage against buildings.
    -The Tinker becomes mechanical, rendering him immune to stun, most offensive spells, and several beneficial spells.

None of this is provided by engineering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I really don't see Blizzard putting out two classes at the same time.
    tinker would of been good for bfa with gnomes and goblins using azerite and making new inventions but we didn't get it so tinker likely will never happen
    -Proffesional Necromancer-

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Here's a fiver. You got no point, and you don't even get the mechanics. I'm done with this pointless conversation.
    Five for five! Ding-ding-ding! We got a champion!