Poll: Which Tortollan Seeker world quest do you hate doing the most?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i'm good with loh and shell game.

pretty much have to agree with a lot of other people, march of the turtles needs to be sped up somehow.

Make Loh Go was annoying at the start of the xpac, but by now, it's second nature and takes little time. I've had no problem with Shell Game at all; in fact, I kind of enjoy it!

Beachhead, though, is a damn nightmare. Waiting for 12 turtles to slowly make their way to the water takes way too long. It should be pared back to 8 turtles, max.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Wish penguin racing wasn't as rare as it was. Only procs once or twice a week it seems.

I go and do all the turtle quests first when I see them, cause theyre so easy. I dont get the all the hate about them :s
    Rather shoot at seagulls than kill 20 bears for 4 hearts. Damn heartless bears

Beachhead is the most annoying of them but it’s not nearly as bad as those annoying fucking Kirin Tor quests where you have to use that stupid dash action button. People need to remember that the Tortollans are the Kirin Tor 2.0. I just wish they gave a choice of rep tokens rather than having their own rep.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I love love love the matching game (we call it "memory" here) but absolutely hate the maze because the paths are not clear and sometimes the turtle dies on a way it easily could pass 30sec before.
    That is because you can't go where you have already gone. Kind of like snake. You leave a trail, if you hit it, you fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Acelius View Post
    That is because you can't go where you have already gone. Kind of like snake. You leave a trail, if you hit it, you fail.
    lol I really didn't know that and haven't even noticed. Thanks!
    Tried to avoid that WQ as good as possible.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water. A turtle made it to the water.

This one... kill it with fire.

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually prefer these to all the % based kill dailies they seem to like this go round.

If I had to pick one the turtles on the beach. However now that I know how to shoot the birds out of the sky it's easy peasy, just longer than the other two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... I hope some of the posts in here are exaggeration, otherwise there are an awful lot of very angry, very impatient people around here.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    On Beachhead it always feels like it's all about time how long it takes the WQ to complete, not about player input. The turtles just get into the water eventually. Also it's incredibly difficult to hit the bird with the stones while hitting crabs is so easy, they die on splash damage already if you just aim in the general direction, for birds your aim gotta be pixel perfect..
    Except that it doesn't. It was one of the questions me and some guildies was wondering during the first week. Will this quests autocomplete if we just leave it running for enough time? So I let it run while I was out doing errands, making dinner, eating etc. It had not completed. This was before they even fixed the birds, they didn't do much the first week or two. But even without them the crabs made short works of all the turtles on their own. The claws move to a position and then they stay there until they kill a turtle. So with every lane there was this giant build up of claw crabs and as soon as a turtle touched them it despawned but there was always a new one to take it's place. The few turtles that made it true did so before the inital build up but that was less then half the turtles needed, and as noted this was before they fixed the birds that somehow didn't seem to do much except flying in the first week.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like shell game and i wish theyd make a bejewled one

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    How does bejewled work ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

A turtle made it to tah watahhhr!

I like them all better than kirin tor ones, before flying.

The quests are really short, i dont have problem with them. I prefer them than Kirin Tor´s ones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    How does bejewled work ?
    Keep matching till you fill up a bar.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    But they already did that, Bejeweled is a toy (JewelCraft, you can buy it on the AH if you dont have jewelcrafting to make your own). So I don't think they'll remake that into a wq anytime soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    But they already did that, Bejeweled is a toy (JewelCraft, you can buy it on the AH if you dont have jewelcrafting to make your own). So I don't think they'll remake that into a wq anytime soon.
    Ohhhhhh????!!! To buy!