Deleted

Angry Why they nerfchange khor, Hammer of the guardian?

They changing the ilvl to 125 so it become a transmog Weapon . 2 guildmates got that last night but Wtf.
    That hammer is actually ugly that No one will use for mogging and they nerf it to become an item of No use....feel bad for those who got it to upgrade and now its a ....

You answered your own question. It was never supposed to be a weapon, just a transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    You answered your own question. It was never supposed to be a weapon, just a transmog.
    With balanced stats that shows in the encounter journal as a weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    If you took the time to actually read what's listed in the journal, you'd realize that's "of the Corrupted" and not "of the Guardian". Guardian was always intended to be a transmog item, Corrupted was always intended to be the actual weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It's not in the journal. Proof that you haven't read before writing.

Blizzard is actually retarded. That is honestly my best guess.

Don't worry mate it's only beta, it will be all be fixed by release

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    That's one of the cases where I agree with such statement. Big whoop balanced item with special skin, let's nerf it to shit for no reason.

Deleted
    One would think that they'd just accept that they messed up and it's just a weapon now. Is there honestly someone at Blizzard who threw a fit about this 'not being intended'? Who cares if it wasn't intended to be a weapon? It could just be one now? I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    One would think that they'd just accept that they messed up and it's just a weapon now. Is there honestly someone at Blizzard who threw a fit about this 'not being intended'? Who cares if it wasn't intended to be a weapon? It could just be one now? I don't understand.
    Ion. It went against his carefully planned and articulated micromanagement of player power and progression.

Because there exists two separate weapons, Khor, Hammer of the guardian is the transmog weapon whilst Khor, Hammer of the corrupted is the actual usable weapon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Because there exists two separate weapons, Khor, Hammer of the guardian is the transmog weapon whilst Khor, Hammer of the corrupted is the actual usable weapon.
    So swap everyone's Guardian hammer for the other one if that was intended to drop.

So swap everyone's Guardian hammer for the other one if that was intended to drop.
    No the problem is both of them were dropping because the xmog reward was an extra drop. So you ended up with an early boss of the raid that has a chance to drop a ton of weapons which they didn't want to do apparently.

Deleted
    If you have 2+ brain cells this is the best and probably only solution. No idea why they create themselves such a shitstorm with theirs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    No the problem is both of them were dropping because the xmog reward was an extra drop. So you ended up with an early boss of the raid that has a chance to drop a ton of weapons which they didn't want to do apparently.
    Nerf the guardian hammer on the loottable only, make the guardian hammers already aquired the corrupted one. Everybody wins, nobody loses.

"Hey guys, we screwed up and added the hammer twice as regular weapon on the loottable. We made one version transmog only, as it was intended. If you got the xmog version already, we convert it to the usable version so you don't lose your weapon".
    Last edited by mmoc442be69514; 2018-09-06 at 08:05 AM.

I have a theory I've been working on that I plan to submit for scientific testing. It's that the more people you hire with rainbow hair the worse your company will perform.

Thinking of naming it the " grow up and look professional your not a child now get to work dynamitic theory on business

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Ion. It went against his carefully planned and articulated micromanagement of player power and progression.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Two separate weapons that use the same skin, just with different colors.

Why do we have transmog only weapons dropping in BfA anyway? it made sense in legion, now they should just be weapons with stats and apropiate ilvl.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    Two separate weapons that use the same skin, just with different colors.

Why do we have transmog only weapons dropping in BfA anyway? it made sense in legion, now they should just be weapons with stats and apropiate ilvl.
    I don't know because they like doing wierd stuff? I just answered the question asked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wtf is this garbage release? I can't even keep up with all the giant fuck ups in every aspect of the game. Everything is more broken than a private server.

I had the hammer drop last night and had to check after reading this if I got the right one. My thoughts and prayers for those who got the mog crap nerfed.
    Enjoy getting fucked over by Blizz while Ion laughs in MAUs.

I thought the idea of transmog is to show you "previously had earned" that weapon?

What is the fucking point if there exist a chance to acquire a real weapon and a fake weapon??

So lets say the big boss void_hentai_boss_01 supposed to drop a rare vibrating stick of happyness with awesome stats. But at the same time, it also droped a common vibrating stick of incel with no stat with extact model, why do that?