Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    This expansion is looking more and more like a shitshow by the day.

It's a weapon drop. People looted it. People got the item.
    Why the fuck does it now need to be nerfed? Does the weapon having some value cause any issues I'm not seeing? I get that it was dropping off the loot table but they had a long goddamn time to realize this issue before the weapons started to be looted by players.

I don't know if I'm being unreasonable by expecting more from Blizzard than stuff like this or if this is as inexcusable as it looks. If it was just this that happened then that would be fine, but the myriad of other gamebreaking issues that have happened are increasing the feeling that they were really not prepared for what in truth isn't that huge of an update. It's shit that's been in the game before. They've put cosmetic weapons in the game before. It's not like this is their first go around with these concepts.
    While yes they had cosmetics in the game before, it was added in Legion, when nobody was changing weapons, so it didn't matter if people were getting them off the loot table. With this being off the loot table, it means people who can use it are getting weapons loads faster than they should be, which is problematic for balance and unfair for those that can't get it. This is the first time they ahve had cosmetic weapons with a separate loot table in the game when changing weapons was viable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

Deleted
    Fucking morons.

Huh.. Oh well shit happens.

some folks over at QA department are gonna get promoted to devs

Deleted
    Wake up to find a 125 item. Angry isn't the right word. My abusive ticket to Blizzard will get an interesting response. Cruel joke by blizzard to do this. Why stick the transmog on the same boss as the 2h drops? A crap looking transmog too...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by leewillzy View Post
    Wake up to find a 125 item. Angry isn't the right word. My abusive ticket to Blizzard will get an interesting response. Cruel joke by blizzard to do this. Why stick the transmog on the same boss as the 2h drops? A crap looking transmog too...
    Same. Had to spend ages filterring for my old shit blue 2-hander that I had scrapped in their crap item restoration service too.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post

It's basically fucked every single person who got it out of their raid night as well. They should grant those affected with the correct 355 version.
    They absolutely shouldn't. The transmog one is not your normal loot roll, it's push loot. Just because you got a transmog weapon with the wrong ilevel doesn't mean you should get more real loot than everybody else.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leewillzy View Post
    LOL you should probably go visit a 3rd world country or something, might make you feel better about your "problems"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
    Same. Had to spend ages filterring for my old shit blue 2-hander that I had scrapped in their crap item restoration service too.
    I bet that was a really challenging time for you

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    They absolutely shouldn't. The transmog one is not your normal loot roll, it's push loot. Just because you got a transmog weapon with the wrong ilevel doesn't mean you should get more real loot than everybody else.
    Except we dont have artifact weapons anymore... so why the fuck is this item even on the loot table? It makes *zero* sense to have this shit.

I killed the boss, I got a weapon, that weapon was the same as another dude in my party except mine was red. It is *not* a good player experience to log in the next day and have a transmog item equipped with no 2hander to put back on.

Thats *their* fault. They should have just left it and fixed the drop issue. Simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    LOL you should probably go visit a 3rd world country or something, might make you feel better about your "problems"

- - - Updated - - -

I bet that was a really challenging time for you
    Irrelevant. Why even bring that up? nobber..

It doesn't matter if you can restore it, this is unacceptable. I missed my raid time because of this bug. What's more, it's not a bug that should even exist: No one wants the chance to lose out on an upgrade because of transmog. The transmog appearance should just be a rare variation of the weapon at the same item level with a different skin.
    You're not missing out on an upgrade. The transmog one is almost certainly a completely separate roll, just like the ones in Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sirmalta View Post
    Except we dont have artifact weapons anymore... so why the fuck is this item even on the loot table? It makes *zero* sense to have this shit.

I killed the boss, I got a weapon, that weapon was the same as another dude in my party except mine was red. It is *not* a good player experience to log in the next day and have a transmog item equipped with no 2hander to put back on.

Thats *their* fault. They should have just left it and fixed the drop issue. Simple as that.
    Yes, it's their fault, but you don't somehow deserve more loot than others(which making the transmog weapon a real weapon would be). For what it's worth there was a blue post saying this hotfix was coming 4-5 hours before the hotfix arrived as well.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-09-06 at 06:40 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Lol just when you think Blizzard can't go any lower.

They have to be trolling at this point.
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really beginning to regret picking up BFA now, the amount of serious bugs and screw-ups is as staggering as it is just plain sad.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's their fault, but you don't somehow deserve more loot than others(which making the transmog weapon a real weapon would be). For what it's worth there was a blue post saying this hotfix was coming 4-5 hours before the hotfix arrived as well.
    Except most people enchanted their new 355 weapon.
    Most people scrapped their old, usually 340, weapon.
    Most people who did this missed out on raiding, mythic plus, or any progression content because of this.
    They aren't asking for more loot than others, and to insinuate this misses the point. People had thought they got a 355 and acted accordingly, which caused them to miss out on loot. Asking for the 355 you believed you had gotten isn't unreasonable, it's asking for Blizzard to make up for their mistake and the potential lost loot. I know, on my end, I missed out on some heroic bosses that I had setup runs for because of this.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Except most people enchanted their new 355 weapon.
    Most people scrapped their old, usually 340, weapon.
    Most people who did this missed out on raiding, mythic plus, or any progression content because of this.
    They aren't asking for more loot than others, and to insinuate this misses the point. People had thought they got a 355 and acted accordingly, which caused them to miss out on loot. Asking for the 355 you believed you had gotten isn't unreasonable, it's asking for Blizzard to make up for their mistake and the potential lost loot. I know, on my end, I missed out on some heroic bosses that I had setup runs for because of this.
    Enchanting it really isn't a concern, that's like 2k gold or something. And yes, they are asking for more loot than others, because they got a weapon from a completely separate roll(whether they knew it or not), meaning they would've had 2-3 chances(3 if they coined too), vs 1-2(2 if coined) for everybody else. Blizzard should've just reset item restoration CD rather than relying on tickets, but they shouldn't have given people new weapons to replace the transmog one.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    You're not missing out on an upgrade. The transmog one is almost certainly a completely separate roll, just like the ones in Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Not asking for "more loot", just the loot weapon i won fair and square and raided with for the rest of my raid evening.

Who cares it's only a 355 weapon

Can we speak about hunters' weapons ? Hunters are to only ones than can drop them. It's the ONLY class with this problem.
    Thank goodness there are BOE weapons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Enchanting it really isn't a concern, that's like 2k gold or something. And yes, they are asking for more loot than others, because they got a weapon from a completely separate roll(whether they knew it or not), meaning they would've had 2-3 chances(3 if they coined too), vs 1-2(2 if coined) for everybody else. Blizzard should've just reset item restoration CD rather than relying on tickets, but they shouldn't have given people new weapons to replace the transmog one.
    OK, I missed out on 6 boss kills [N](Zul, Mythrax, G'huun) [H] (Taloc, MOTHER, Fetid Devouerer), which the buddies I had setup the group with were able to clear. That extra chance that you are stating I had cost me, and likely thousands of people in the same situation, up to 9, by your count, chances at loot. The whole scenario that you're thinking about immediately breaks down due to the game not being centered around a single boss.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

OK, I missed out on 6 boss kills [N](Zul, Mythrax, G'huun) [H] (Taloc, MOTHER, Fetid Devouerer), which the buddies I had setup the group with were able to clear. That extra chance that you are stating I had cost me, and likely thousands of people in the same situation, up to 9, by your count, chances at loot. The whole scenario that you're thinking about immediately breaks down due to the game not being centered around a single boss.
    Yeah, that sucks, but you still shouldn't get more loot for the boss you did kill. There's also still 5 days left to kill those bosses, even if it's not with the group you'd intended. Could've also bought a 300 BoE weapon(or done a WQ if one was up) and done worse in the raid but still been useful, especially considering heroic is primarily a mechanics check.

And again, they should've just reset item restoration CD along with the hotfix going live, that way the problem would've been avoided entirely. You getting the "real" weapon wouldn't allow you to travel back in time to make it into those raids you missed either, so at this point it's irrelevant.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2018-09-06 at 07:19 AM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU