Engineering gear

Will they add upgrades to the goggles? I live them and their unique traits but really only ilvl340?! I have so much sanguicell and nothing to spend it on

Maybe they will, maybe they won't. How are we supposed to know?

Excellent question OP

The azerite level requirements are so high on 355+ azerite gear, that 340 is still optimal tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by kustom View Post
    The azerite level requirements are so high on 355+ azerite gear, that 340 is still optimal tbh.
    It doesn't matter.

It's outrageous that they give the other crafting professions gear that they can then upgrade to higher item levels, but engineering gets stuck with a set of static sub-par goggles. And unless you're a hunter, there isn't much else useful in their lineup either. Even the bombs are lame beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Funkenstein View Post
    It doesn't matter.

It's outrageous that they give the other crafting professions gear that they can then upgrade to higher item levels, but engineering gets stuck with a set of static sub-par goggles. And unless you're a hunter, there isn't much else useful in their lineup either. Even the bombs are lame beyond belief.
    Oh I agree totally. I've had engineering for years and I'm still waiting for an expansion where goggles aren't permanently replaced in the first tier.

Bombs shouldn't have a cast time. Big mistake. Remove that and they could have some potential.

People are already getting 370 gear from world bosses/warfronts. Next week from M+ cashes as well, so 340 will be absolutely irrelevant. There needs to be a way to upgrade it.

This has been my biggest question so far. The non-azerite craftable gear does have patterns which require Sanguinicell, but there has been 0 indication any upgrades are coming to goggles.

Given how good int is, you wont be able to justify not equipping a 385+ helm vs goggles as the basic int gain from 45+ ilevels is too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitinariy View Post
    People are already getting 370 gear from world bosses/warfronts. Next week from M+ cashes as well, so 340 will be absolutely irrelevant. There needs to be a way to upgrade it.
    340 isn’t irrelevant when you don’t have the Azerite level to use 370. Even the requirements for 355 are a bit steep.

In my dream scenario, Engineer who hit 150 skill will get a Quest to travel to Uldir, where they try to scavenge/reverse engineer some Titan artifacts (Just think about the potential of a re-origination laser in our own hand!) for their own use. They may even bump into some surviving Blood Trolls trying to revive G'huun, etcetc.

After finishing the quest, they will unlock Engineer Google upgrades that requires Sanguincell.

Let this Goblin dream.....

Oh I agree totally. I've had engineering for years and I'm still waiting for an expansion where goggles aren't permanently replaced in the first tier.

Bombs shouldn't have a cast time. Big mistake. Remove that and they could have some potential.
    Didn't we upgrade all crafted gear in WoD like 6 times over the course of the expansion to keep them on par with raid gear? I remember as a leatherworking keeping a set of crafted gear with preferred secondary stats in my bank knowing they'd eventually add another upgrade item that would make it worth using until I got that tier's mythic gear.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

I fcked up and didn't level engi to 145 during darkmoon and use the 5 skill from there .. stuck at 147/150 skill with green skill-up.
    Does any1 know when do the engi WQ appear? once a week or two weeks?..
    Or any suggestion ?? (

Quote Originally Posted by Rhade1337 View Post
    I fcked up and didn't level engi to 145 during darkmoon and use the 5 skill from there .. stuck at 147/150 skill with green skill-up.
    Does any1 know when do the engi WQ appear? once a week or two weeks?..
    Or any suggestion ?? (
    make 3 engi goggles..... will take you to 150. I had to make tailoring goods to make expulsom to oush past that....i think it was like 600 items

Quote Originally Posted by Noobles View Post
    make 3 engi goggles..... will take you to 150. I had to make tailoring goods to make expulsom to oush past that....i think it was like 600 items
    All the recipes are green.. don't got the goggles at rank 3 tho, does it matter if i have the recipe at rank 3?