Thread: Fornication

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    You do you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Guess that's what he will be doing going forward.
    Ahahahahahaahahahaha

7+ Year Old Account
    Never touched a girl... and i'm very happy about it. Was always a loner so...nahh don't really care, learned a lot more about myself instead which makes me a lot happier than some girl ever could.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do you, and I'll do me

And we won't do each other

Probably

Sex is natural, sex is fun...sex is best when it's one on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Karaoke View Post
    Sex is natural, sex is fun...sex is best when it's one on one.
    You, sir, are a warrior and a scholar for the George Michael reference.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it to be somewhat dumb and unnecessary that there is even a word for having sex outside marriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Have you tried furniture rp?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Sex is just sex. Stop putting rules and limitations on it just cause some religious folks back in the day wanted to control people and make it sinful.
    Exactly. Marriage isn't anything but a piece of paper. There are married people that fool around. And there are people who are together as a couple and faithful to each other that aren't married. There is nothing "wrong" with having sex when you aren't married.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    You do you.
    The best solution, though very tricky to pull off without some gymnastics training.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You do you, and I'll do me

And we won't do each other

Probably
    Wise words from a modern philosopher.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Remember all those people who thought rock/metal music, Dungeons & Dragons, Harry Potter and children's card games like Pokémon, YuGiOh and Magic were satanic too?
    In fairness the Dungeons and Dragons panic made for one hella awesome parody movie. Such a good parody that the original writer didn't realize it was when he signed off on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    that's meant to be intimate
    Meant by who?

No appeals to the supernatural please
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I thought this thread was gonna be about the sensation that insects are crawling over your skin. Oh well.
    I feel like this comment deserves some love. That's legit one of my favorite words.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    Remember all those people who thought rock/metal music, Dungeons & Dragons, Harry Potter and children's card games like Pokémon, YuGiOh and Magic were satanic too?
    Good lord I remember that. Harry Potter teaching our children witchcraft. Pokemon making our kids consort with demons, because why then would they be monsters? D&D is a demonic cult where children make sacrifices and call forth Satan. Ah, good times...

Seeing as this is still up nearly 12 hours later, I may have been wrong about it being against forum policy, unless all the mods are still asleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always find it funny how the whole morality clause about pre-marital sex comes from the church. But yet there is this whole documented history of priest fucking little boys. . .

Don't you dare have sex outside of marriage. Your soul will burn in hell for eternity!

"Hey Bob you want to go to town on little Timmy's asshole?"

"Why yes Jim, nothing like putting the fear of god into my parish about premarital sex gets me in the mood to ravage little boys assholes"
    If i was riding a donkey down the road. And someone threw a rock and knocked me off. Would i be stoned off my ass?

Quote Originally Posted by nymphetsss View Post
    Some of the best sex ive had were one night stands. Rough and primal, you both know what youre there for, no feelings or emotion just raw pleasure
    This usually suggests that someone, most likely you, is a terrible lover. Nobody reads another person, or persons, that well on the first occasion. It's pretty much false on the face of it.

Alternatively, your standards are quite low.

You like the high of novelty because you've not had better.

Well then don't be slutty.

Deleted
    I do believe that people in general would feel better if they only shared sex with people they love.

I don't believe in shaming or judging people though, so I just live according to my belief and everyone else live according to theirs.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is not going to have a long shelve life.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

sounds like some strange expectations through insanity or spacedaddy worship.
    So casual sex makes you feel guilty and lowers your self respect? i would advise you to seek a professional psychologist.

I've tried once sex without any sort of affection, it felt embarassingly boring

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    As a younger man, my peers thought that fornication (which is unwed sex) was OK. And so did I to the regret of my older self. I've often wished that there was a wise older person back then who would have explained to me WHY fornication is a dangerous behavior.

Has anyone else come to regret the casualness they regarded the opposite sex (and themselves)?
    Are you asking if we have ever regretted sex while unwed? WEll, i'm 37 and have yet to be married, and have had my fair share of unwed sex. And no, I don't regret any of it at all.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.