Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Now that I'm back at University that conquest cap is absolutely horrible. I've really struggled to try to reach it this week and it's been anything but fun.

well since im only playing like 2 hours a day these days.. 2 hours is generous actually and dont play the game for anything but lore pretty much(cuz other parts of the game got pruned pretty much).. at first i was like shit i want to do it but it sucks cuz like you said you have to win blah blah too much, it sucked, but i realized that otherwise this would be free loot and theres already so much free loot in this game and thats a huge part of the game that i actually hate to go along with all the pruning and other shit that made the game awful to play in general

so what i did is just abandoned that shit.. and so should you

You can get cap in 3 days just doing one of each pvp type....

Do arena, don't be a scrub. If you're good you'll be capped in a day or two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drbatman View Post
    stop crying and spreading misinformation

there are OTHER ways to get conquest points besides BG's

also if 4 BG's is TOO much for your casual ass, why do you need PVP gear anyways, you clearly dont play it.

lock this thread mods.
    Why did you revive the thread then? It was already dead?

And where did you get the 4 BG's We need to do tons of bgs to reach the cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Now that I'm back at University that conquest cap is absolutely horrible. I've really struggled to try to reach it this week and it's been anything but fun.
    It takes a couple of hours of 3s to cap, if that is too much, then perhaps an MMO isn't the genre for you while you study.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Ignore this thread guys :P It's pure casual whinning about getting items he should NEVER be able to get by casual pvp.

Conquest cap is designed to force players to play rated pvp

I myself have no problem with the cap or making it.

What I DO have a problem with is the stubborn refusal to use or emulate the old pvp gear systems that WORKED. MoP and WoD (minus the weekly trashran RNG) had great systems. PvP gear had special stats that made it superior to PvE gear in PvP. It took time to acquire, but no one could complain that it was unfair because of catchup mechanics.

Reduce weekly cap or make weekly bonuses dailies.

I hit the cap 3 times on my druid this week and then probably would have hit it again if they let you do more than 3 pieces of loot.
    Just run some 3s.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Reduce weekly cap or make weekly bonuses dailies.
    Or play the game to get loot? It literally takes you a couple of hours to do.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Or play the game to get loot? It literally takes you a couple of hours to do.
    Yeah, no.

I'm playing arenas, cba doing RBGs 24/7.

Yeah, no.

I'm playing arenas, cba doing RBGs 24/7.
    So you shouldnt have a problem capping in about 2-3 hours? It goes rather quick in 3s. Faster than RBG. I only do the daily RBG for the azerite power.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    So you shouldnt have a problem capping in about 2-3 hours? It goes rather quick in 3s. Faster than RBG. I only do the daily RBG for the azerite power.
    Yeah capping in 2/3 hours with 10 CPs each win.

Yeah capping in 2/3 hours with 10 CPs each win.
    Ah, you're playing 2s. Try real arena, works a lot better.

Imagine complaining about needing to find people to do content with. And yet Blizzard is now catering to this exact audience. It's everything that is wrong with WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Realised I hadn't capped last night. I spent an hour doing 3s and I'm 25 off. I'll win a BG or something today. Sorted.

As others have said, you don't seem to actually like PvP and there's other ways to get gear within your required time frame.

Current PVP system with gear scaling + current conquest cap for a higher lvl item + old gearing system with gathering points and spending them. Thats all I want!

Quote Originally Posted by marty096 View Post
    Imagine complaining about needing to find people to do content with. And yet Blizzard is now catering to this exact audience. It's everything that is wrong with WoW.
    This. Do you guys know when things went downhill? When Blizzard started listening to scrubs and no life hardcore players, which both are the loudest on forums/youtube/twitch... and the majority of the player base, just has to adapt.
    Last edited by Kauko; 2018-09-25 at 10:05 AM.