Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Exclamation blizzard force raiders into pvp... again...

best way to farm max ilvl items now is RBG - 1900 raiting spam 370ivl items that even can TF... every single top guild instead of split raids spam rbgs now... are you happy that blizzard force raiders into cancer pvp again?

Or you can run m+ and get the same or better loot. Holy shit, you mean to tell me that now you can choose your path to gearing? Something people wanted since forever?

m+ capped at 355 base... 1900 pvp is 370 base... both can TF... you see the difference?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ztn View Post
    best way to farm max ilvl items now is RBG - 1900 raiting spam 370ivl items that even can TF... every single top guild instead of split raids spam rbgs now... are you happy that blizzard force raiders into cancer pvp again?
    I couldn't care less about that, but I'm quite tired of edgelords who cry 'cancer' at everything they don't like.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

how is blizz forcing you to do anything? you have an option to do so or not to do, jesus why are so many people all of a sudden crying everywhere about how the game doesn't cater to their own personal agendas?

Gear is easy.

Those rep grinds is where it’s at
    Successful people build each other up, inspire and motivate each other.

Unsuccessful people hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Fillerbunny View Post
    how is blizz forcing you to do anything? you have an option to do so or not to do, jesus why are so many people all of a sudden crying everywhere about how the game doesn't cater to their own personal agendas?
    yeah if you want to be competitive in raid - you forced to grind pvp... you see nothing wrong - coolstory...

Meh, nothing will force me to do pvp, but I agree that it's dumb to be able to do pvp to improve your pve gear.

Pvp gear should have pvp stats like it used to in previous expansions, so that pve gear doesn't work for pvp and pvp gear doesn't work for pve.

m+ capped at 355 base... 1900 pvp is 370 base... both can TF... you see the difference?
    Been having guildies get 385's from 5+ keys all day, can't tell if you are dumb, trolling, or just seeking attention/wanting to complain/argue.

355 base is this week only will be 380next week when mythic open

You're not forced into anything lmao

yeah if you want to be competitive in raid - you forced to grind pvp... you see nothing wrong - coolstory...
    if you want, how is anyone forcing you to do anything?

you are making a choice, but at the same time you dont want to deal with what you have to accomplish in order to fulfill that choice.

cool logic.

Deleted
    how does doing PVP for gear with PVP STATS on them force you in to doing anything.
    Gearing for PvE through PvP is just a waste of time because you get vers on everything regardless and the work required to match items you get through PvE isn't worth it.
    yes there's a weekly chest but guess what. if you don't like pvp you'll never grind to the rating necessary to make par with war-forged hc/mythic gear. Thus the entire thing is an exercise in futility.

I can TOTALLY see Progression minded raiders spending the time for their whole raid to get to those ratings so they can be competitive in the raid rather than actually going in and killing bosses....Oh, wait, no, they seem to have gone in and cleared the raid...

Deleted
    capped at 355 for one week... and nobody is forced to do anything.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is the one expansion where the players only need to do the content that they want to. The content usually rewards enough stuff for you to continue doing it.

-Raiders only need to raid to get their gear.
    -Mythic+ Runners only need to do their dungeons to get their gear.
    -PvP players only need to PvP to get their stuff.

And yet, you, who's not from an actual top raiding guild nor participates in top-100 raiding and/or gladiator PvP (until proven otherwise), managed to feel forced to do PvP.

Truly marvelous! I wonder...

10+ Year Old Account
    No, raiders forces themselves.

Though, you are right, it isn't a good recipe but you wish to do it yourself.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Fillerbunny View Post
    if you want, how is anyone forcing you to do anything?

you are making a choice, but at the same time you dont want to deal with what you have to accomplish in order to fulfill that choice.

cool logic.
    The logic is, you are forced to take the optimal path because you value your time. Lets say event A takes 10 minutes and rewards 2 units of X and event B takes 1 hour and rewards 2 units of X. You are forced to do event A. Since you value your time. If you don't value your time, which everyone inherently should, then sure, you aren't forced to do it. I know its hard for double digit iq people to understand that forced can mean more then "Literally gun to your head and against your will to do something". But it has a much broader definition. The complaint is that the quickest and easiest way to gear for mythic raiding is by doing arenas, and that is objectively bad.

If something is the quickest and easiest method and you are on a time constraint, aka 1 week till Mythics, you are forced to do it that way.

Does that make sense?

Deleted
    Since when was raiding ever competitive? Are we playing the same game? WoW Is so casual these days, that no one care or give a fck about realm firsts anymore or PvE "RANKS" they are a joke sorry to say

Just play the game, you wont earn any money out of being number 1 hot shot PvE player sry.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunstation View Post
    Since when was raiding ever competitive? Are we playing the same game? WoW Is so casual these days, that no one care or give a fck about realm firsts anymore or PvE "RANKS" they are a joke sorry to say

Just play the game, you wont earn any money out of being number 1 hot shot PvE player sry.
    You don't think Method makes any money?