Deleted

What are Havoc's like in M+?

So my guild has no Demon Hunters, so I may be rerolling for the raid buff - can someone tell me what they're like in M+, utility and damage wise (and also in Uldir, if anyone cares to comment)

Thanks boys and girls
    Last edited by mmocae2f98ce7e; 2018-09-07 at 09:42 PM.

Do you want to know in raids or M+? Title versus question is confusing.

To answer both, they are top tier in M+. High damage, soaking, imprison CC. Magic debuff that you can't get from inscripton scrolls (like fort/ai/etc.).

For raids, they're in a good spot but may change after balancing (as can their high damage point for M+). https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/19

Deleted
    Their utility aside from the brand debuff is a mediocre AoE stun and Imprison, which is a paralysis/Blind type CC. As well as a taunt and potential personal immunity with Netherwalk(Talent) which can help bypass mechanics.
    Aside from that.
    Havoc does very good AoE damage overall and great ST damage on a 4min CD. In both raids and M+
    They also sustain decently with specific talents.

They're in a pretty good spot over all. Damage especially for mythic + is outstanding. Utility is solid on mythics but pretty weak in raids outside of the 5% magic damage increase debuff on enemies. Build variety is pretty good with us having 2 very viable playstyles in demonic and momentum builds. Sustain is pretty good in demonic but lackluster in momentum, but momentum has a slight advantage on damage if played well. We'll have to see what happens after incoming tuning but currently havoc is very very good.