Soo mythic plus demon hunter tips

So mythic plus is coming soon and i think at least by know we should know a few tips and tricks that might help each other out so post here if you guys got any.

The one I have is that you can tank all the shots from the last boss in Tol'Dagor with Blade Dance and be fine. I mean all of them like for the entire group.

also feel free to leave racial advice too

For general movement jump once then press glide right as/before you land. Your character should land on the ground then glide activates causing you to do a small jump forwards. It takes some effort to learn/master, but it's the quickest method of travelling by foot.

First boss in King's Rest does an aoe Whirlwind attack. You can also dodge that with Blade Dance.

To skip some trash in Atal'Dazar, kill the poison boss first, then you can Netherwalk down the stairs and click on the lever. You die (or shadowmeld) while your team runs to the entrance paths. Its the fastest trash method I've found.
    Last edited by glorf12; 2018-09-02 at 07:25 AM.

damn these are good already

Deleted
    A small but good advice. remember to Remove magic effects. I find way to people do it, despite quit a few being able to do it. And it gives Fury, so Win-Win

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glorf12 View Post
    First boss in King's Rest does an aoe Whirlwind attack. You can also dodge that with Blade Dance.
    ^
    There are lots of Blade Dance dodges in general; another example in King's Rest is the barreling charge from Aka'ali the Conqueror (Council of Tribes) that is usually soaked.

are you invulnerable for blade dance?

Quote Originally Posted by dpark1023 View Post
    are you invulnerable for blade dance?
    100% dodge for 1 second, so you still have to be reasonably good at it and cannot have lag.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    A small but good advice. remember to Remove magic effects. I find way to people do it, despite quit a few being able to do it. And it gives Fury, so Win-Win
    removing magic effects? from interface options? I didnt get it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravell View Post
    removing magic effects? from interface options? I didnt get it.
    DH's have a purge ability that removes a magic effect (consume magic). Their interrupt was renamed from consume magic to disrupt. You should be using consume magic in a lot of dungeons to dispel.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    DH's have a purge ability that removes a magic effect (consume magic). Their interrupt was renamed from consume magic to disrupt. You should be using consume magic in a lot of dungeons to dispel.
    oh thats! ok ty yeah i noticed it

In the Underrot, right after you kill the 3rd boss and the first trash mob after him, run into the pool of water then double jump onto the ledge in front. You can then get into a multi seater mount and bring others up with you.

Quote Originally Posted by glorf12 View Post
    In the Underrot, right after you kill the 3rd boss and the first trash mob after him, run into the pool of water then double jump onto the ledge in front. You can then get into a multi seater mount and bring others up with you.
    Or you can just go to the left, kill the worm and go up the right side of the pool around the skelly pack. Go to the mid of the back side of the pool to the worm to the right in the back and travel along that wall. The last 2 faceless mobs should give u ur percent.

Remember to use your meta! Is only a 4min cd, spam the shit out of it!(but keep it to bosses!). Darkness can save a lot of dmg or not, but use it.

Ah, and some DH use Meta BEFORE the owner of the stone put it on. I guess (dont know yet), when you start a m+, all your cds are refreshed.

Good luck in your m+, brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflayer View Post
    Ah, and some DH use Meta BEFORE the owner of the stone put it on. I guess (dont know yet), when you start a m+, all your cds are refreshed.
    Yes, all CDs are reset, so every cooldown lasting more than 12-15 seconds are interesting to use before the "pull" (Meta, Apotheosis, Incarnation...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Yes, all CDs are reset, so every cooldown lasting more than 12-15 seconds are interesting to use before the "pull" (Meta, Apotheosis, Incarnation...)
    No. Only few cds are reset. Most dps cooldowns are not but seems those which change your form seem to reset. Was like that in legion dungeon also.