Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    in current raid, the grip is pretty cool though, and cleave is ok. It could be worse. What's worse is the frost nerf in legion, that was hard. At the End of legion, i think dps was fine. If you wanna have a 1-3rd place dps, go play rogue or hunter, they were always nice

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    Average, mid-range with ZERO fucking utility is somehow fine for you? Yet the higher DPS specs all bring other goodies to the table? You consider that balance? Mind-fucking-boggling.
    If iirc death grip is fairly useful on Zek. I don't recall any other class being able to forcefully move the caster adds into melee for cleave.

Deleted
    Frost doesn't need any buffs. It's a good performing spec.

Unholy needs some buffs, badly.

5+ Year Old Account
    What about Shamans?

Quote Originally Posted by c1v1d View Post
    What about Shamans?
    Wrong forum for anyone to care.

Nerfs for our top 2 azerite traits incoming. GG. Meanwhile DHs have an azerite trait that is a good deal stronger for both ST, and aoe/cleave.. But its fine......... gtfo blizz.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

15+ Year Old Account
    Sad to see them nerf thunder. I use that as Blood, it's really good.. Sucks.. I wish they'd stop nerfing crap repeatedly.

Give unholy a slight st buff snd ill be a happy chap. Atm i wont lvl it because of how poor unholy feels but im so booored of my hunter zz... unholy/blood seems to be a strong combo for an m+ fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Nerfs for our top 2 azerite traits incoming. GG. Meanwhile DHs have an azerite trait that is a good deal stronger for both ST, and aoe/cleave.. But its fine......... gtfo blizz.
    According to Bloodmallet (https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#d...tacking&tier=3), Thunderous Blast is only 2nd best for frost when stacking 3 of them. Glacial Contagion and Tidal Surge remain very strong (for now).

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    According to Bloodmallet (https://bloodmallet.com/index.html#d...tacking&tier=3), Thunderous Blast is only 2nd best for frost when stacking 3 of them. Glacial Contagion and Tidal Surge remain very strong (for now).
    Was still 2nd best, and best outside of the uldir talents.

I mean cool they didn't nerf tidal, Im running that one as yes you need 3 TB. But still. Nerfing dks while they are basically middle of the pack with no utility and poor defensive, with trash mobility sucks.

My DH has been 120 a few hours, and is doing 90% of the dps as my frost dk, while bringing 5% magic damage, darkness, a pretty useable cc, occasional wipe protection (im alliance), just as quick interrupts, aoe stun, better self sustain, and amazing mobility. The only thing I miss on my DH is a dot to keep up on the boss. But I can just save burst for the boss.

Was still 2nd best, and best outside of the uldir talents.

I mean cool they didn't nerf tidal, Im running that one as yes you need 3 TB. But still. Nerfing dks while they are basically middle of the pack with no utility and poor defensive, with trash mobility sucks.
    It's not a DK nerf, Thunderous Blast is a neutral trait available to all dps specs, and it was BiS or close for almost all specs (apart from Uldir talents, as you said). It hits everyone equally hard.

My DH has been 120 a few hours, and is doing 90% of the dps as my frost dk, while bringing 5% magic damage, darkness, a pretty useable cc, occasional wipe protection (im alliance), just as quick interrupts, aoe stun, better self sustain, and amazing mobility. The only thing I miss on my DH is a dot to keep up on the boss. But I can just save burst for the boss.
    That's not an azerite issue, that's an overall class design issue, and your description lacks context : unless your DK is still in blues, you can't be referring to raids or M+ bosses. Are you talking about short-lived trash?

Quote Originally Posted by boz0 View Post
    It's not a DK nerf, Thunderous Blast is a neutral trait available to all dps specs, and it was BiS or close for almost all specs (apart from Uldir talents, as you said). It hits everyone equally hard.

That's not an azerite issue, that's an overall class design issue, and your description lacks context : unless your DK is still in blues, you can't be referring to raids or M+ bosses. Are you talking about short-lived trash?
    Talking sim-c dps. So patchwerk 300s 9000ish on dh at sub 320. Do is just shy of 11k at 344ilvl

Talking sim-c dps. So patchwerk 300s 9000ish on dh at sub 320. Do is just shy of 11k at 344ilvl
    9/11 is 82%, not 90%.

well i play frost dk and always top dps in any raid, he dont need a buff to be honest, just a change to make it less boring , i mean, you only do dps if you take sindra breath, its a gameplay really boring lol

Okay, I see what you mean.

Overall, I've found that dps scaling is pretty slow right now with ilvl. For instance, I simmed my FDK with 325 and 340 weapons a couple weeks ago and ended up with a 600 dps difference, which I found surprisingly low.

I wouldn't be surprised if your DH did about 11K at 340-345 ilvl.

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st...19/#dataset=95

Waah why are we only first Place?!? Waaaaah give us buffs, its not just actually that all of us in this thread that are complaining fucking sucks at playing the class waaaaaaah!!! BUFF US

You're better then every other class in Uldir. And you want buffs? Go back to your caves and learn how to play your class properly.
    Last edited by mmoc72bade633e; 2018-09-19 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meatsack View Post

Waah why are we only first Place?!? Waaaaah give us buffs, its not just actually that all of us in this thread that are complaining fucking sucks at playing the class waaaaaaah!!! BUFF US

You're better then every other class in Uldir. And you want buffs? Go back to your caves and learn how to play your class properly.
    Damage is fine for DKs - lots of people dislike playing the Breath spec and they'd like to have a constant damage (Unholy DKs is the mid-pack while being lower side ST, their only damage is padding on adds) as either Unholy or Frost DK (old Machinegun spec for example).

Players are complaining about the bad playstyle they're forced into - although, Breath is not that easy to play so I guess your hatred does have its value in terms of "l2p" issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ymn View Post
    Damage is fine for DKs - lots of people dislike playing the Breath spec and they'd like to have a constant damage (Unholy DKs is the mid-pack while being lower side ST, their only damage is padding on adds) as either Unholy or Frost DK (old Machinegun spec for example).

Players are complaining about the bad playstyle they're forced into - although, Breath is not that easy to play so I guess your hatred does have its value in terms of "l2p" issue.
    Damage isnt "fine" for DK's Its the BEST Dps spec in Uldir. And the complaints in this thread is mainly about DK's being bad not bad to play. Also don't play unholy if its mid tier when you have a top tier specc. And lets be serious there is no class or spec that are hard to play you can just make a rotation with weak auras and slam your face into the keyboard untill you win.

You're both the best tank class and the best dps class there is no literally no reason to have a whine thread like this one. Because when it all comes together its not the class that has issues, its the players behind the keyboards.

Deleted
    Linking a 95% percentile mythic only damage parse isnt exactly representative of a class.
    That includes 1 parse for FDK on Fetid, zero for Zul.

So yes in fights where you're at max gear level, and barely have to move (mother if you're not going through early, Zek where you can pad with add damage if you time breath and Vectis which is basically a stationary fight in p1) Frost is seemingly doing well.

On fights with movement Talok, Fetid its middle of the pack

Quote Originally Posted by Meatsack View Post
    Damage isnt "fine" for DK's Its the BEST Dps spec in Uldir. And the complaints in this thread is mainly about DK's being bad not bad to play. Also don't play unholy if its mid tier when you have a top tier specc. And lets be serious there is no class or spec that are hard to play you can just make a rotation with weak auras and slam your face into the keyboard untill you win.

You're both the best tank class and the best dps class there is no literally no reason to have a whine thread like this one. Because when it all comes together its not the class that has issues, its the players behind the keyboards.
    It's far from the best DPS class. Looking through logs, DKs are literal middle of the pack - they excel on bosses that have little movement and are middle-lower pack on bosses that require movement. Most of the damage from those logs are adds and even with 95% that you linked (which is never a clear representation of a class), they are literally in the middle on boss damage while Affliction is miles ahead of everyone.

Some classes are currently bad (some are simply waiting to scale better really), while some are good/OK. DKs fall in good/OK category with one spec excelling on a couple of fights (Uldir is REALLY not melee-friendly) where there is little movement and you can align CDs for some mad numbers.

Blood is stupidly OP for M+ and no one can deny that. But Blood is good just because Prots (Pallies are ok, Warriors not so much) are currently bad (which is a completely different discussion).

On the other hand, DKs are one of the few classes that bring absolutely nothing to the group aka selfish classes (they have the worst Battle Rez, no idea why it costs 30 Runic Power and you can't reliably rez a tank in a moment's notice). If they didn't have sheer numbers, there would be no reason to even bring a DK other than grips on Zul.