Question Is Scum wroth it?

So i been seeing Scum on steam and been watch little game Play. What do you guys think wroth it for 20 dollars. I had dayz but ended up boring asf

What, paying $20 to play old point and click adventure games like Monkey Island 1 and Manic Mansion?!

Madness!!

I don't think any "Early Access" game is worth it anymore personally.

I mean you get the odd gem like 20XX but right now the market is flooded with trash like PUBG and other stuff.

"is yet another open world early access survival meme game worth it?"

What has the last goddamn decade of early access taught you?

there nothing wrong with early access i mean look at what you get now days i was asking for fun and the price .

Back in my day people paid you to test their games still in alpha, you didn't pay them.

*shakes cane*

just another bland boring early access survival game that will most likely never get finished and stuck in a buggy unpolished messy state

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    just another bland boring early access survival game that will most likely never get finished and stuck in a buggy unpolished messy state
    also knows as BfA

Get conan exiles if you havent played it yet. Best survival game I've ever played. ARK is also great if you wanna shell out extra money for a private server so it doesnt take 3 days to tame a dino . Conan IMO had very fair official servers

Quote Originally Posted by Moosensation View Post
    also knows as BfA
    OOOOOH
    WOWOWOWWOWOWOWO

BFA isn't a survival game tho... nice try.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    OOOOOH
    WOWOWOWWOWOWOWO

BFA isn't a survival game tho... nice try.
    Speak for yourself. It's a struggle for survival trying to keep your sanity sometimes.

It's "worth" whatever you feel it's worth to you.

Game seems to be popular right now, but doesn't seem quite finished yet.