Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    [QUOTE=Shadowpunkz;50090815]You dont understand the casual community, thats so cute

1)They are lonely people who dont enjoy human interaction
    2)The easiest the content the better
    3)Free loot is free loot

sadly it is you that doesnt understand the casual community.
    1: Not every casual is after "free Loot"
    2: Not every casual wants easy content
    3: I would classify myself as a filthy casual and argue that my liking of human interaction and perhaps even social skills would not only rival yours but potention even surpass them. ( just for the record , being in a raiding guild and having "friends" on discord doesnt make you more social than a casual)
    4: which brings us on to the main point....CASUALS play the game casually ( which is a reference to the amount of time they put into the game for various reasons not the difficulty of the content). some people have families/lives and cant just play wow, to think you are better than them in any way makes you a moronic creten tbh. I have only had time to join one raid run this week, and only normal mode. so that would make me....a raider? a casual raider? your logic is hilarious

[QUOTE=Dyoll81;50093901]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    You dont understand the casual community, thats so cute

1)They are lonely people who dont enjoy human interaction
    2)The easiest the content the better
    3)Free loot is free loot

sadly it is you that doesnt understand the casual community.
    1: Not every casual is after "free Loot"
    2: Not every casual wants easy content
    3: I would classify myself as a filthy casual and argue that my liking of human interaction and perhaps even social skills would not only rival yours but potention even surpass them. ( just for the record , being in a raiding guild and having "friends" on discord doesnt make you more social than a casual)
    4: which brings us on to the main point....CASUALS play the game casually ( which is a reference to the amount of time they put into the game for various reasons not the difficulty of the content). some people have families/lives and cant just play wow, to think you are better than them in any way makes you a moronic creten tbh. I have only had time to join one raid run this week, and only normal mode. so that would make me....a raider? a casual raider? your logic is hilarious
    i wonder - would it solve your problem with warfront if blizzard put in warfront + with premade groups and gave you ability to exclude others from this content woudl this be enough to satisfy you ?

because what hits me atm is the main problem people have with warfront is that anyone can que for them and there is nothing they can do about it.

they are an alternative way to gear but not as efficient as raid. they are great for a reroll. for a main 1 time for the 370 will be enouth.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otimus View Post
    Is it is kind of funny how worthless they've made vanilla Mythic dungeons. What point is there to even run those now, unless you're planning on stepping up to Mythic+? Hydrocores? That seems to be about it. Blizzard sure loves quickly making some of it's content worthless.

Though, I guess the buffer is, is that these will only be up for one week a few weeks in between each other.
    Hydrocores come from M+

However Azerite doesn't. So I still need to do them for streaking stars traits. Fun stuff right.

Wearing 340 gear till I luck out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Two people were fired. Yet the focus has been squared solely on one of them because.... Vagina?

raiders, the bane of Warcraft. they just don't want anyone else to have nice things

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Warfronts from day 1 in beta were known that factions would alternate control. There are 4 states they can be in;
    Alliance owned, Horde preparing
    Alliance owned, Horde attacking
    Horde owned, Alliance preparing
    Horde owned, Alliance attacking
    They will cycle in this order.
    When your faction owns the Warfront you get the world content. When your faction is attacking you get the scenario. This is just how it's designed, so no both factions couldn't be attacking at the same time.
    1. No, almost nothing was known about how they work and what the rewards would be from Beta. CERTAINLY not that one faction would get non-stop ilvl340 pooped ontop of them before LFR (which has an ilvl requirement) opens and the other 2 weeks later. Most people don't even know RIGHT NOW that the cycle is 4 weeks instead of 2.
    2. I bolded the important part of your response. It was designed that way. It was designed to give one faction a massive advantage into the expansion while the other faction might get first dibs much later when nobody cares about any materials or alt-gear anymore, as other sources will have long been added and opened by then.
    Which brings me back to the question: WHY was it designed this way? Was there a good reason to do it like that?

You obviously think there was. I say they can go and fuck themselves with designes like that. So obviously we do not agree. That's fine. Let's wait and see how many Alliance players will actually still be subbed when the WF opens that "we" get first dibs on.

This entire expansion, including the prepatch, was one single big "fuck you, tards!" from Blizzard to Alliance players. Yet, there are still enough players like you defending them. Go on. Eventually there will be nobody left for you to argue with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post

Yeah, I call bs. Even With an average of 4 bosses dropping an average of 5 items per 5 player group and you being the chosen one to receive 2-3 of those pieces most of the time that would leave 2 people in your group getting no loot “most times”
    Have you even done a mythic 0?

Most of the time a single boss will drop 2 pieces hell Ive even had a boss drop 5. Bad luck can happen I had a run when only one item dropped the whole run but thats extremely rare.

Deleted
    Spamming M+5 gives so much more loot and has a higher base ilvl, so I wonder how one would reach the conclusion that doing more than the 1 warfront that gives the 370 piece is in anyway worth it.

Heck, even running M0 is much more rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Niaraa View Post
    they are an alternative way to gear but not as efficient as raid. they are great for a reroll. for a main 1 time for the 370 will be enouth.
    What?
    Not to say that Warfront gear is super great or anything, but a raid is actually horribly inefficient to gear up in right now, unless you have a ton of people of your armor class that funnel you gear. With two bonus rolls, I got precisely one item from Uldir normal and 4 bosses in HC. That's not efficient, that is supplementary at best.
    Efficient source of gear is M+.

Blizzard's bias never been so oblivious before. Now you can spam Warfront to get 340 ilvl that HAVE chance to proc for TF and MF! My friend who plays Horde already got 380 weapon and 390 pants. Fucking great Blizzard - you gave half of your playerbase edge in upcoming mythic race. Fucking retards.

If you count that more and more players will be afk in warfronts, you better have to chain Mythic-0 if you want 340 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Its way faster to do Mythic 0 for gear.
    GL getting your just dinged ilvl275 alt into an M0 pug.

Now you can either go the 'organic' route of gearing with N/HC dubgeons and WQ's,
    beg your guildies for boosts
    or go afk in warfronts and watch some youtube

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Not if you're an Alliance Good job none of the top progression raid teams are Alliance or they'd be a bit gimped.
    I very much doubt those guilds would consider the 340ilvl drops an upgrade. Especially when they can chain-run M+, awarding higher ilvl items at a significantly faster pace.
    Besides; While horde gets a 370 within these 2 weeks, the alliance gets 2 chances at world boss 370 loot; making it about even.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    What?
    Not to say that Warfront gear is super great or anything, but a raid is actually horribly inefficient to gear up in right now, unless you have a ton of people of your armor class that funnel you gear. With two bonus rolls, I got precisely one item from Uldir normal and 4 bosses in HC. That's not efficient, that is supplementary at best.
    Efficient source of gear is M+.
    raid drop 370 in heroic 355 in normal event if you loot 1 a week it's more interesting than 340 loot

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Have you even done a mythic 0?

Most of the time a single boss will drop 2 pieces hell Ive even had a boss drop 5. Bad luck can happen I had a run when only one item dropped the whole run but thats extremely rare.
    I have done 30/30 of available dungeons before m+ opening, so did tons of other people. I am not aware of the welfare 10+ items per run systems they implemented this week in m0. Look at any mythic dungeon thread from 2-3 weeks ago where everyone has at best 1 gear drop per person per dungeon.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=kamuimac;50093928]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoll81 View Post

i wonder - would it solve your problem with warfront if blizzard put in warfront + with premade groups and gave you ability to exclude others from this content woudl this be enough to satisfy you ?

because what hits me atm is the main problem people have with warfront is that anyone can que for them and there is nothing they can do about it.
    sorry for any confusion i have no problem with warfronts. i have only experienced the alliance side so far, was unlucky with my coin rolls on the world boss but hey ho, such is life. my issue was with the derogetory comment towards "casuals". I for one will include Warfronts into my weekly activities until such a time that im done with gear requirements from them with alts,or when they stop being fun. either or

I hope so, since its going to be the only way for me to get to 340 gear lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I very much doubt those guilds would consider the 340ilvl drops an upgrade. Especially when they can chain-run M+, awarding higher ilvl items at a significantly faster pace.
    Besides; While horde gets a 370 within these 2 weeks, the alliance gets 2 chances at world boss 370 loot; making it about even.
    1. M+ dropps 2-3 items for 5 players. WF dropps 5 items for 5 players. So WF is twice as much loot in about the same time. Yes, base ilvl is higher in M+, but at twice the loot per time spent AND having the option to watch a movie and shove your hands in your pants while doing so WF seem like a VERY competitive option. Never to even mention that ~90% of players do not have the luxury to run M+ whenever they want as long as they want. But 100% of HORDE players can sit in WF this week.

2. The std PL drop rate is 20%. So using a coin on the Boss you have 2 20% chances at loot, which means you have...
    4% chance of getting two items
    32% chance of getting one item
    64% chance of getting no item

Does not look THAT good compared to a 100% chance to get one item, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    Watch this all get nerfed to fuck and be a daily or even weekly limit before alliance get a chance to see them.
    This won't be nerfed for sure, you can get the same unlimited gear from m+s.

Deleted
    I don't really understand why warfront reward 340ilvl if HDongeons only reward lower. Heroics are harder than warfront, you can AFK in warfront without being noticed..... I'd rather do dongeons than warfronts to get that gear. at least you don't do the same one over and over, and you can learn basics of the fights so you are not completely lost when you enter the M+ version.

in a week we'll start seeing 340+ players who never entered dongeons and have no clue what's going on, and the reaction of groups will be to raise the ilvl requirement to avoid those players...

but blizzard can say "hey look at the numbers! Warfront is a succesfull feature!!" when in reality they just made it the best way to get early gear. and now normal and heroic dongeons are dead.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2018-09-11 at 09:01 AM.