Deleted

What happens when Blizzard run out of PvP season adjectives?

Viscous, cruel, ruthless, merciless, dreadful...to name a few

eventually they’re gonna be scraping the barrel for adjectives that fit that sort of visceral theme they’ve used so far. Do they recycle? Or go way out there with the adjectives they use; “Careful Gladiator x” doesn’t have the same ring to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    When that happens, PvP will be removed from the game, and we can finally achieve class balance..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    When that happens, PvP will be removed from the game, and we can finally achieve class balance..
    Do you rly think pve class balance is bad because of pvp? Actually pvp balance is bad because of pve. Starting with pve items in wotlk and last failed pve changes were about feral when they had to nerf ferals like 3-4 times because of pve rework.

They will never run out of names

They're already scrapping the bottom of the barrel considering the current season name. We already had Dreadful, not we're at Dread. Will the next one be Ruth? LMAO fucking Blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    Do you rly think pve class balance is bad because of pvp? Actually pvp balance is bad because of pve. Starting with pve items in wotlk and last failed pve changes were about feral when they had to nerf ferals like 3-4 times because of pve rework.

They will never run out of names
    Attempts to balance PvP ALWAYS fuck up PvE.. It happened in Vanilla, it happened in TBC, it happened in WotLK, Cata, MoP, WoD and Legion...

PvP is a small sub-game in WoW, catering to roughly 10% of the player base. PvE is, and always was, the primary focus, yet it ALWAYS suffer from PvP..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/