Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalSyn View Post
    I'm waiting to find out if I have a brain tumor.... For real.
    I wish you best of luck and hope you'll be able to throw a huge party after finding out you do not have a brain tumor. But even if you do, people can beat that shit. Do not lose hope.

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo101 View Post
    That's sort of the point but shows a severe lack of understanding as to how depression affects people. I will only speak of my experience because people experience these things in vastly different ways.

Imagine you have everything you need and yet you aren't capable of happiness, you know you should be happy, but no matter how you spin it you just aren't. Imagine every moment of every day being about dealing with suicidal thoughts. Every car, every bridge, every plug, every knife, every pill is a way out that your brain does it's very best to push you towards all day, every day.

Depression is near on impossible to describe to people who don't have it or have not experienced it. It changes everything and takes very last ounce of joy, comfort and gratitude you have, leaving a barren husk, a void that cannot be filled, cannot be sated, cannot be alleviated.

I'll have it.
    So why do we only hear about this recently, and only in rich countries? I think people need perspective and need to re evaluate life.

10+ Year Old Account
    None.
    Have the occasional ache after a three day stretch at work (ICU nurse), but nothing major.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Trader Mittens View Post
    Existence.
    This plus horrible back pain. Cannot even crouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Lower back and right shoulder pain. Also extreme emotional pain from time to time where I just sorta have tears out of nowhere.

I'm a retired pro fighter, and high level judo player. Played football, rugby, ice hockey. I wrestled and boxed, played kyokushin and muay thai as well. Both my knees are in pretty bad shape. My right hip's running out of cartilage, both of my wrists are just kind of stiff and don't operate very well when they're flexed back. Both of my shoulders could use a debridement on a few ligaments. I'm also in the beginning stages of ddd. I have general pain pretty much all the time there, but I keep training at a very high level oly weightlifting gym, and that helps to hold me together.

Psychological, mostly. I'm severely agoraphobic and practically unable to leave my house without crippling anxiety and other issues. It's particularly vicious because I like not leaving my house and I despise interacting with people face-to-face, so it's really difficult to overcome. Which, of course, leads to feelings of depression, angst, self-loathing, and the like.

Physically, just the aches and pains of growing older (I'm in my 50s). Thankfully arthritis hasn't been an issue yet; that's the one I'm dreading the most, particularly in my hands since communicating online is pretty much the only social interaction I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing because I'm Vegan and hit the gym 6 times a week.

worldofwarcraft took my back and my vision lost best years of my life could of been an athelete or scientist but instead 99% wol is my only talking point on a resume

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy The Curious View Post
    Move on. Or end up a recluse for the rest of your life.
    I chose the recluse option. After the emotional nightmare my ex-wife put me through I would never be able to be with another woman. I couldn't put someone through the horrors of dealing with my scars. On the bright side, I enjoy being able to have no emotional ties. It feels good living for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    So why do we only hear about this recently, and only in rich countries? I think people need perspective and need to re evaluate life.
    I think we hear about it recently and in rich countries because these are the times and places that would have the means to understand mental illness. It's foolish to think that depression doesn't exist outside of recent times and 1st world countries.

My lower back is killing me. Had a very rough, almost 40 hours long journey with a very heavy suitcase, and now I'm paying the price for overlifting and being boxed in uncomfortable positions for such a long period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    My mother in law...
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I think many people will agree that genocide can be justified.

A stiff ankle, happens after waking up or if I don't move for awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    The financial kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm bipolar but on meds religiously for several years now. I have had suicidal thoughts & attempts but since I got on meds for my bipolar things have gotten better. I have mild arthritis in both knees from playing sports in Jr & Sr High school that makes it difficult to walk long distances. I have a pinched nerve & 2 bulging discs in my lumbar spine that is going to require surgery to fix (this is AFTER I had surgery in Dec to fix a different pinched nerve in my cervical spine). I have IBS.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My foot feels broken. Have a doctor's appointment to get it checked out in about 2 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Enough that death will be an upgrade, but not enough that I want to do the dying bit.

Knowing that if I had $200,000 - I'd be able to live is a bitter thing to know

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

I have a nasty case of plantar fasciitis especially in my left leg. Damn pain doesn't want to go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stressed the fuck out, my nephew has cancer and my lil sis is going to have to move in with me, I ain't been laid in 2 months and bills....bills bills bills.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2018-09-11 at 06:48 AM.

Tinnitus. Last night it seemed to have reached a new level thought for now it resumed back to what I'm used to. Hopefully stays that way.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?