Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    You are making that assumption yourself. Max's tweet was not meant to throw anyone under the bus, but rather to demonstrate how close we were (e.g. saying we were that close EVEN with someone dead).
    We cant know how he meant it but his tweet was just so passive agressive towards the mage it was just such a low move to even mention it.
    Last edited by mmoccaa658b4c9; 2018-09-20 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FactOrFeel View Post
    That is what separates good players from bad players.
    It doesn't separate good from bad, it separates Great from Marginally less Great.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    This is just wrong. NA had reset yesterday at 5 pm EU time and EU had reset today at 9 am EU time. This means NA is exactly 16 hours ahead.
    *facepalm*

Based on lockout time - ie. time remaining on lockout.

Congrats to Method.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

15+ Year Old Account
    Grats to EU and Method for the usual grabbing the #1 spot and an equal if not bigger grats to Limit NA for giving us a race not dull from Method domination.
    Well played both of them.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    A lot of "what ifs" in this thread.

WHAT IF Paragon had the addon Method was using during Mythic Archimonde and ended up winning.

WHAT IF Method never broke up into Serenity and they ended up winning EN and The Nighthold.

WHAT IF Paragon never got banned during Dragon soul.

Fact is Limit lost.

Deleted
    Guess that world 2nd kinda relieved Limit of some pressure and memes.

good race and thanks for making it interesting Limit

And Gz to Method for wf. Looking forward to next tier.

Deleted
    I just dont get why members of Limit had to go tweet all that stuff after they stopped raiding.

That 0.4% wipe pic told the whole story. That pic told more than a 1000 words. If all we saw after they called it for the night was that pic most people would be "they are a strong guild, best condender in the race".

But after all the excuses of your members on twitter the guild just looks more like sore losers. I bet we will hear more of these tweets now after the kill. Just not a winners mentality.

Deleted
    Well played to Limit, sad to not see you take the win, was really rooting for you guys, but sometimes not every card is your favor.

Hopefully you're all proud of yourselves because you did bring the heat to method and grats to your highest tier raid finish so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FactOrFeel View Post
    I just dont get why members of Limit had to go tweet all that stuff after they stopped raiding.

That 0.4% wipe pic told the whole story. That pic told more than a 1000 words. If all we saw after they called it for the night was that pic most people would be "they are a strong guild, best condender in the race".

But after all the excuses of your members on twitter the guild just looks more like sore losers. I bet we will hear more of these tweets now after the kill. Just not a winners mentality.
    Since when is telling the truth making excuses? They acknowledged that they gambled with extending and lost. Shit happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar Ragnarsson View Post
    Imagine getting a day headstart and also having non stop access to the tactics used by your competition because it's up there for all to see and STILL losing the race.

Method superiority
    I mean Limit had the bugs the first day, most of them got fixed by EU launch, so let's not start with the bullshit shall we.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    Well played to Limit, sad to not see you take the win, was really rooting for you guys, but sometimes not every card is your favor.

Hopefully you're all proud of yourselves because you did bring the heat to method and grats to your highest tier raid finish so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Since when is telling the truth making excuses? They acknowledged that they gambled with extending and lost. Shit happens.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean Limit had the bugs the first day, most of them got fixed by EU launch, so let's not start with the bullshit shall we.
    I have no idea why anyone thinks Method were the underdogs. Limit were massive underdogs before the race, nobody would have even considered them to be in the top 2 let alone top 5.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    I have no idea why anyone thinks Method were the underdogs. Limit were massive underdogs before the race, nobody would have even considered them to be in the top 2 let alone top 5.
    Before I adjusted it, I was mentioning that Limit was the underdog, not Method, and that I was rooting for Limit aka the underdog.

And I always knew Limit could be top 2 or world 1st even, they just had better classes prepped for the last 2 bosses (ie a lot of locks).

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

WHAT IF Paragon had the addon Method was using during Mythic Archimonde and ended up winning.

WHAT IF Method never broke up into Serenity and they ended up winning EN and The Nighthold.

Fact is Limit lost.
    I would normally agree, but in this case I think it's kinda justified to speak about what ifs. Limit has not been a contender for WF for a long time now contrary to those other guilds you mention. I think for most people Limit getting world 2nd kill so close to Method made a bigger impression on people than Method getting WF, really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

Fact is Limit lost.
    Thanks for stating the obvious, it's almost like we couldn't figure that one out.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Still will never know who truly is #1. Who would of won if method choose to extend lockout and not reclear? Who woulda won had they both started same day? Was rumored Limit didnt really start the first day due to jobs and what not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Still will never know who truly is #1. Who would of won if method choose to extend lockout and not reclear? Who woulda won had they both started same day? Was rumored Limit didnt really start the first day due to jobs and what not
    If method extended, they probably wouldn't have killed it before Limit. Let's be honest, Method's raid fell apart every time around the 6% marker when the last wave comes out, and causing them to just fall so behind they run out of steam to kill it, they only started getting past that final wave (on a consistent basis) when they had an extra reset of gear.

It's pretty much a fortunate situation for one guild and an unfortunate situation for the other guild, I'm looking forward to the next raid instance, this was probably the most exciting race, watching one guild progress and then having the thrill not knowing what the other guilds are doing, potentially ready to kill it before Method.

I hope more guilds will start streaming their progress, it's so refreshing to be able to see how much of themselves they invest into these races.

- - - Updated - - -

I've played with Max for 7 years, I think I know.
    Someone on this forum is going to ask you for proof, have your receipts ready.

Congrats Limit. Pretty excited for 8.1, with Limit going harder it should make for a really close race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    If method extended, they probably wouldn't have killed it before Limit. Let's be honest, Method's raid fell apart every time around the 6% marker when the last wave comes out, and causing them to just fall so behind they run out of steam to kill it, they only started getting past that final wave (on a consistent basis) when they had an extra reset of gear.

It's pretty much a fortunate situation for one guild and an unfortunate situation for the other guild, I'm looking forward to the next raid instance, this was probably the most exciting race, watching one guild progress and then having the thrill not knowing what the other guilds are doing, potentially ready to kill it before Method.

I hope more guilds will start streaming their progress, it's so refreshing to be able to see how much of themselves they invest into these races.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone on this forum is going to ask you for proof, have your receipts ready.
    Well Mehtod lacked key players and others had to swap from dps to healing etc.
    There can be a ton of pros and cons argued for both limit and method.
    The headstart for NA vs bugs might show up and be fixed by the time EU start pretty much sums it all up.
    It evens out in the end.
    Last edited by Bakis; 2018-09-20 at 01:20 AM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

We did day raid a lot this tier, mostly re-actively after we were already doing well we just wanted to keep it going. This Monday is when we had to start easing off.

On the topic of extending, we took a gamble and obviously it didn't pay off. Hindsight is 20/20 so we can talk all about the reasons for doing it or not doing it, but I guess we just thought we were closer than we were. All things to learn from for next tier.

edit: One more thing, if you truly believe that we stole Method's Zul strat just look at our rogue's ilvl and think on that for a bit. Knowing ahead of time that rogues are good for Zul is not rocket science.
    Congrats on world 2nd. Making US Illidan proud.
    You are everything, I never knew, I always wanted.

Limit killed it later than they would have liked. Congrats to them. It may have cost them a WF by extending but they showed that extending didn’t stop them from getting second.

Congrats to both guilds on a fun race.

Quote Originally Posted by Amonthar View Post
    Limit killed it later than they would have liked. Congrats to them. It may have cost them a WF by extending but they showed that extending didn’t stop them from getting second.

Congrats to both guilds on a fun race.
    This exactly!

I've played with Max for 7 years, I think I know.
    Grats on world 2nd. Way fucking better than anything I've ever done.

Are you guys gonna be streaming next tier, or you just gonna keep doing your own thing?