Quote Originally Posted by Izzyfurious View Post
    There is proof by a punch of lore enthusiasts out there he is an Old God.
    Ah right, because "lore enthusiasts" are more informed than the people that make the fucking game.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

And Method going for 15 Ventus runes. Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    Ah right, because "lore enthusiasts" are more informed than the people that make the fucking game.
    Yes they are, it's not like Blizz make sense with the lore today much am i right?

10+ Year Old Account
    100k+ viewers for WoW on Twitch and 70k+ viewing Method streams. I'm not fully sure how monetisation works on Twtich (Subscribers + ads?) but presumably Method are making a killing on this race?

reminder that mythrax gets tough from 20% > 0%, they're still in the shallow end, haven't ventured to the deep end yet

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    100k+ viewers for WoW on Twitch and 70k+ viewing Method streams. I'm not fully sure how monetisation works on Twtich (Subscribers + ads?) but presumably Method are making a killing on this race?
    Sco already made 2k subs this week. That alone is 6k+. And all the income from the adds. Yeah they make good money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Would be really happy if Limit can take it after the method commentary stream spent the half hour after the zul kill making lol na jokes. Would serve them right also not the best way to grow an audience. I enjoy watching progress since I don't have time to do it anymore but don't like watching my region get trashed.
    Yea, they did that after some US guild did it.
    But it would be awesome to see Limit kill Ghuun - finally a US wf again - and a really unexpected one, too

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Would be really happy if Limit can take it after the method commentary stream spent the half hour after the zul kill making lol na jokes. Would serve them right also not the best way to grow an audience. I enjoy watching progress since I don't have time to do it anymore but don't like watching my region get trashed.
    What are you talking about? EU vs NA fuels so many esports out there!
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Method popped the Vantus runes - Boss is gonna die soon.

I just wonder if they regret not using them earlier, especially since their comp sucked for Mytrax anyway

9/10 wipes is still on 50% and they only had 1 pull on 25 and one on 19. not even close

Not sure why they didn't spend 3 hours clearing 2 heroics for gear.

Pretty every other top 5 guild has this week already.

Quote Originally Posted by lukeyboy89 View Post
    Not sure why they didn't spend 3 hours clearing 2 heroics for gear.

Pretty every other top 5 guild has this week already.
    They're just being extremely greedy, banking on the last boss not dying this reset an brute forcing their way through this encounter so they can see what classes they need to gear. They should have cleared heroic and started spamming M+ yesterday.

Deleted
    Yup Method only did 1 HC clear this week... Limit did 3 HC clear.
    Dunno why

u know ur playing wow when aff locks are 20% ahead of everyone xd

Deleted
    guilds will probably pile up on ghuun anyway until next reset.

Honestly 6/8 two hours ago!

For The Alliance, for Teldrassil!
    Burn Anduin!

Deleted
    looking good for method. they got a very clean last phase

This should be the 7/8

Deleted
    Method 7/8 hypehype

7+ Year Old Account
    Method 7/8
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rsl View Post
    looking good for method. they got a very clean last phase

This should be the 7/8
    There was nothing clean about that kill