10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cbaoth View Post
    Anyone know what the top Migrant guild is in the EU yet? I know they dominate football there after watching the last world cup.
    There is none. They don't have time for wow since they are all doctors and engineers.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    There is none. They don't have time for wow since they are all doctors and engineers.
    dude can you even say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You should open WoW and check the encounter journal, the additional stuff in Mythic G'huun is crazy.

For reorigination drive you need to do both sides within 3 seconds of each other while the blobs have tendrils that can root you while dealing substantial damage and a power surge is racing to kill whoever has the orb with oneshot damage.
    Every add downstairs will spawn a worm when killed that functions like botanist lashers
    The Gibbering Horror can only be killed permanently by Reorigination Blast, each chatter hits harder and spawns blighted ground if killed
    Bursting Boil happens in p2 and 3, 3 at a time each one will debuff the two closest people and if you get a second stack of that debuff you get MC'd, most likely requiring people to rotate and soak these.
    P3 has an additional mechanic that spawns zones that will oneshot or close most players (Malignant Growth)

Honestly it sounds very very busy
    Oh definitely. I just mean... I don't know if I can expect only three orbs to spawn when I do heroic next week or not.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 guilds 7/8 now, Method getting nowhere. Best try not even breaking 90%...

I'm no expert or anything, but to me it just seems they are running repeatedly at a brick wall expecting it to crumble. I guess that is progression though?? Shame we can't see how the other two are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelyn View Post
    3 guilds 7/8 now, Method getting nowhere. Best try not even breaking 90%...

I'm no expert or anything, but to me it just seems they are running repeatedly at a brick wall expecting it to crumble. I guess that is progression though?? Shame we can't see how the other two are doing.
    I mean there's 2 challenging "walls" they've run into so far. Managing the new adds in P1.
    The Transition-post-Transition, which is where they're wiping at. Originally, they were running 5 healers to handle the massive amount of healing needed due to the new adds, which also had them last too long and they would die shortly after Ghuun would spawn. Then they decided to drop to 4 healing, which helped them manage the adds by killing them faster, but their healers were basically at 20% mana going into the phase with half the raid under 20% hp. There working out how to handle that initial transition period, such as heal comp for CD's, ranged comp for add control. Unfortunately, until they figure out which works best for them, they're going to keep wiping at 95-90%.

It's funny because a lot of people suggested they bring an ele/more boomies, but these people forget that outside of the adds they still need significant boss dps, which these classes will lack.

the power matrix mechanic which is so crucial to the fight is so different to heroic/normal. basically on mythic the power matrix pacifies you which means you can't do the MW/warrior solo runs. not only this but both sides need to deposit the orb at the same time (within 3 sec) and after picking up the power matrix there is an orb which follows you which if it comes into contact with the person carrying the power matrix blows you up, forcing a wipe.

i like that blizzard made the mythic power matrix mechanic essentially require 4 warlocks, very fun and intuitive game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    You should open WoW and check the encounter journal, the additional stuff in Mythic G'huun is crazy.

For reorigination drive you need to do both sides within 3 seconds of each other while the blobs have tendrils that can root you while dealing substantial damage and a power surge is racing to kill whoever has the orb with oneshot damage.
    Every add downstairs will spawn a worm when killed that functions like botanist lashers
    The Gibbering Horror can only be killed permanently by Reorigination Blast, each chatter hits harder and spawns blighted ground if killed
    Bursting Boil happens in p2 and 3, 3 at a time each one will debuff the two closest people and if you get a second stack of that debuff you get MC'd, most likely requiring people to rotate and soak these.
    P3 has an additional mechanic that spawns zones that will oneshot or close most players (Malignant Growth)

Honestly it sounds very very busy
    Slight correction, Malignant Growth is also a Heroic mechanic.

But yeah, Mythic looks like a crazy fight. Heroic is fairly busy as it is, but Mythic goes all-out during all three phases. Definitely looks like a 300 pull boss at least unless the guilds find some way to cheese his more important mechanics. Thankfully there's no Explosive Corruption during ph2 on Mythic so it might be the easiest one of the three depending on how much damage the Reorigination Blast does to the boss given that you need to push him to 20% and you can only get rid of the adds once. Phase 1 especially was turned from a bit of a snoozefest into a total fustercluck.

For some reason in the dungeon journal, the skull marks beside abilities are for both heroic and mythic only mechanics. You can hover them to see which apply to heroic as well. (Malignant growth is an example of this on G’huun)

Hopefully Blizz adds a new symbol for heroic only mechanics. Though it was like this through all of Legion too.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there going to be something different with the gibbering horror/reorigination pulse damage that makes it significant only that can kill them on mythic? As is on normal and heroic they only die during the blast anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Is there going to be something different with the gibbering horror/reorigination pulse damage that makes it significant only that can kill them on mythic? As is on normal and heroic they only die during the blast anyways.
    The boss has enough HP you wouldn't be able to take him to 20% within 2 add spawns.

And the adds do 25% more damage each time they cast mind numbing chatter.

The mythic strat of course might be different but i assumed that in heroic when you have everyone get in the blood feast the add has too much hp to dps it down anyways. (Essentially)

10 Limit raiders left Ghuun for a couple minutes to go to Arathi Highlands. Why would they do that?
    edit: it was like 4 raiders and 6 casual members but they were sitting with half a raid in Uldir for the duration
    Last edited by fuzzylogic111; 2018-09-17 at 03:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    10 Limit raiders left Ghuun for a couple minutes to go to Arathi Highlands. Why would they do that?
    Kill the world boss for a trinket.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

edit: it was like 4 raiders and 6 casual members but they were sitting with half a raid in Uldir for the duration
    Hey man I just want to say that you've been our unofficial beat writer for a the past few tiers now and to keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Hey man I just want to say that you've been our unofficial beat writer for a the past few tiers now and to keep up the good work
    One Limit raider just logged onto MMO-C and quoted somebody.

...what could this mean?

edit: forgot meme

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Just doing my job sir.
    Lot of bogeys but I can make out the comp. 6 locks holding steady. Traded a boom for a second hunter. No paladins. Fairly sure its 4 healers (sham,priest,druid,mw) and the other two druids are boom. 2 rogues 2 brews 1 war 1 mage

Timing of Ghuun nerf will determine the winner. It's all about who Blizzard wants to win.

world of warlockcraft

world of witchcraft probably makes more sense actually.

Traded out 1 rogue for a havoc dh who just finished his arena games.

Deleted
    Theyll just end up copying Methods strats so soon enough youll see same setup.

I just have to say i respect your dedication to being limit's beat-writer. Want a g-invite?

Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ronic/advanced
    Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/xyronic (Tues-Thurs 7:00 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 3:30 cst)