Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    I'm just here to enjoy an exciting WF race again which is not over before it even started like so often in the past. If Limit can pull this off the next tier might be even more thrilling.
    Nah method will just run 7 splits I really doubt next tier will be close unfortunately this is probably the best shot Limit has.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is noone gonna talk about the advantage NA has that they even had 1 more mythic+ chest then EU? (The bugged one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    I'm just here to enjoy an exciting WF race again which is not over before it even started like so often in the past. If Limit can pull this off the next tier might be even more thrilling.
    exactly! It is more difficult to stay on top than to get there, cant wait for the next races

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    There wasn't day raiding back then for the most part especially when we had no idea when the hotfix was coming. It took them weeks to admit that yeah cthun was unkillable and fix it. You couldn't just get people out of work to come kill the boss. Especially since that was 40 mans.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah that would be Exodus or Nihilum the only shady thing Paragon did was the 10 feral druid nef, and method's account sharing in foundry was shadier than that honestly that was just one of the first instances post yogg 0 that class stacking reared it's ugly head again.
    Yeah, that was Ensidia, kek, my bad

Edit: Twitch chat are such glorious bastards

spam this pogga to help save nogga its probably one of the funniest shit i've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Kassina View Post
    Is noone gonna talk about the advantage NA has that they even had 1 more mythic+ chest then EU? (The bugged one)
    They had this advantage for years, yet so many wfs?

That gear got removed.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewmasterJi View Post
    LMAO NA crying over shit from a decade ago, oh shit i forgot that's when NA was last relevant
    lol why is this so important to EU.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Kassina View Post
    No, because it was still piss easy to get your +10 that week, especially for players even remotely close to the wf race.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Popcorn producers across the globe
    Step 1: Make popcorn
    Step 2: Melt down butter with soy sauce in it
    Step 3: Pour over popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Being an EU guild means you can actually have working professionals past the first week and is also an advantage. NA gets to beta already buggy bosses that are then fixed by the time EU gets to them which is also an advantage. That's a fact. Stop trying to debunk it.
    I was hoping to read something interesting here, but it seems you can only post unconstructive nonsense. Blocked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol at all these ppl saying NA has an advantage and it's not fair, cry me a river!

If we're going with what is fair and what is not, that should be focused on Asian servers which their reset day is 12 hours after EU (almost 25-30 hours after NA), and still, they're doing pretty good coming up the ladder, in top 10-20.

Reset day should just be on tuesdays worldwide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    Lol at all these ppl saying NA has an advantage and it's not fair, cry me a river!

If we're going with what is fair and what is not, that should be focused on Asian servers which their reset day is 12 hours after EU (almost 27-30 hours after NA), and still, they're doing pretty good coming up the ladder, in top 10-20.
    TL;DR EU good, Asia good, america sucks

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    lol why is this so important to EU.
    It screams of inferiority complex, doesn't it

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to seeing who gets world first, regardless of where they're from. I do want to say though that if you get some kind of national pride out of a guild from your region beating content first in an ancient game ... That's ... Well ... I don't know what to say but cool.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by TheViper View Post
    no

1) its been that way for 14 years
    2) method can move to US server if they REALLY wanted to
    3) by staying on EU they KNOWINGLY accept the conditions
    4) First is first - the content is there for the same time, go and get it.

Would it be "ideal" it was released at the same time worldwide? Perhaps, but that's just unrealistic for a game with millions of players.
    But playing from europe adds at least 50ms lag. It takes about 40ms for light to travel from Berlin to NY and back. In real world though data travels in zigzag through fiber and there are many other variables that slows down the dataspeed so we can assume even more lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Calisto939 View Post
    Reset day should just be on tuesdays worldwide.
    Meaning someone will have to start at a time that's considered a disadvantage. Regardless of how it's done, people will complain. How it is now is fine and always has been fine. If Limit kills it and then Method follows up within X hours, Method gets it, pretty simple. Time between instance unlock and final boss kill, not the time between the first instance unlock regardless of region and the final boss kill.

So, what's the best attempt so far?

Tbh we should be talking about the fact the only reason certain classes cough dhs are in the raid right now is because of their class debuff. Class buffs have made blizz's balance fuckups look a lot less bad than they could be. If it wasn't for stuff like greater blessing of wisdom and the magic damage taken debuff there would probably be about 5 maybe 6 classes in raid. Kind of surprised they haven't tried bringing any more warriors in for execute phase less they just don't have any.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    I was hoping to read something interesting here, but it seems you can only post unconstructive nonsense. Blocked.
    I mocked your unconstructive nonsense so sorry

when is reset in china? what if they win?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    So, what's the best attempt so far?
    4.6 percent.