10+ Year Old Account
    I find it interesting that LiMiT did not experience the energy bug (at least with any measurable frequency) until today.

That suggests either they hadn't been progressing much on the boss... Or, that RNG-zus has truly smiled on NA guild until this morning.

For Reference: https://twitter.com/maximumwow/statu...27644572168193
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    Limit trades a warlock for a warrior. 5 locks 3 wars
    Let me guess... execute?

Quote Originally Posted by Jrealness View Post
    NA loses: "LOL even with a 16 hour lead EU wins cause NA sucks LOL"
    NA wins: "doesn't even count cause they get a 16 hour head start"

What's the point of all this again?
    The popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Let me guess... execute?
    Plausible considering the real horror seems to be the 20-0 phase.

Deleted
    5.8% pull for Method. They just can't finish it !

damn that was such a clean pull by Method. Same thing happened tho, as soon as they hit 5-7% people start falling one by one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Not their lowest but that did look like the kill that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    They’re so far off.

Not gonna happen this reset. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    They’re so far off.

Yeah... 7.5 million HP seems like ages with this boss.

it dont look to me like method can actually kill it even if they go to 20-0 perfect they are just missing that little bit of dps they need extra gear

Deleted
    But seriously, how bad can limit be if they all got their new gear and still can't kill it? The kill should have been hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Sámsa View Post
    They’re so far off.

Dont think even vantus alone can help next reset after nerf... 3% more dps would make then wipe on ~3-4%

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    it dont look to me like method can actually kill it even if they go to 20-0 perfect they are just missing that little bit of dps they need extra gear
    yeah, the last pull was pretty much perfect but the last 5% is too much.

I feel like at this point they will one shot the boss as soon as they get the extra gear/runes etc after reset.

The memes if Limit haven't killed this by tomorrow LUL

assuming they were at like 4,8%, thats basically still 25% of the last phase, that is HUGE, not something 3% from vantus or 2 ilevels here or there will solve IMO, it will probably need some heavier execute stacking more than just slightly gearing their balanced roster and IF Ghuun survives US night, they will have plenty of time to farm some gear on proper classes before US will wake again.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gromkark View Post
    But seriously, how bad can limit be if they all got their new gear and still can't kill it? The kill should have been hours ago.
    Not sure anyone knows where they are at or if they extended lock out. They dont have any new kills on wowprogress so they havent recleared yet that we are aware of.

any confirmation as to what Limit is currently doing? Mythic clear or Gahuun attempts?

Quote Originally Posted by Insane Buttocks View Post
    damn that was such a clean pull by Method. Same thing happened tho, as soon as they hit 5-7% people start falling one by one
    Wasn't clean at all, Rogerbrown started last phase with 4 stacks, Lorgok with 2 and some other people had stacks also. The only chance they have this reset is if everyone has 0 stacks when p3 starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Being an EU guild means you can actually have working professionals past the first week and is also an advantage. NA gets to beta already buggy bosses that are then fixed by the time EU gets to them which is also an advantage. That's a fact. Stop trying to debunk it.
    What a crock. Fetid wasn't fixed before EU got to it, it was fixed during the night while EU were asleep.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    What a crock. Fetid wasn't fixed before EU got to it, it was fixed during the night while EU were asleep.
    Actually Method Progressed on the nerfed Fetid for 5-6 hours. It was nerfed while EU was raiding.

Talking baout the 2nd nerf