Deleted

Looks like Method is back to account sharing.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DelightfulMoldySwordNotLikeThis

Once again account sharing is OKAY if Method does it.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2018-09-13 at 09:31 PM.

With Hotted tanking that many hits, they can easily 2 heal.

It's gonna be a few weeks for a lot of gear to get up around 375 to kill this boss though.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    With Hotted tanking that many hits, they can easily 2 heal.

It's gonna be a few weeks for a lot of gear to get up around 375 to kill this boss though.
    Days.

Just do m+10 to get then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Days.

Just do m+10 to get then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's also dungeon week so all M+ give an extra piece of loot.

Gearing up is not that big of an issue here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post

sure it works on m+? didnt feel any increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    sure it works on m+? didnt feel any increase.
    Nope, its only for m0

who is the girl on method stream ?

and that big guy

Doesn’t work with M+
    12/12

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abitou View Post
    Doesn’t work with M+
    Yes it does.

That's not the point. The point is both NA and EU would have had an equal opportunity to kill this boss if Blizzard gave a 24 hour notice before they nerfed it instead of going behind NA's back and nerfing it while they were probably sleeping or doing real life activities. They nerfed it at the prime time that Method/Exorsus would have been actively playing which is ridiculous.
    Not that it made that much difference, has it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it does.
    No it doesn't. It never has. The buff specifically states the final boss of a dungeon drops an extra piece. You dont loot a boss in a key, you loot a chest, and the chest isn't affected by the weekly event.

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    No it doesn't. It never has. The buff specifically states the final boss of a dungeon drops an extra piece. You dont loot a boss in a key, you loot a chest, and the chest isn't affected by the weekly event.
    This, also done several m+ today. And all followed the standard 2 pieces with +1 if on time.

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    Did you expect correct information from Alright, King of Uninformed Retards?

Fetid got nerfed today again, add HP reduced by 10%. So far he first received about 37% nerf to overall add HP and now another 10%. I guess original tuning was meant for 395ilvl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    My favorite part of Sco's stream is watching Roger die on every attempt and then they fail the dps checks on the blobs and wipe

Imagine playing a braindead class like a hunter and still dying to mechanics
    Being delusional about your class being harder to play than a BM hunter doesn't make it true. Everyone but feral is braindead easy.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Fetid got nerfed today again, add HP reduced by 10%. So far he first received about 37% nerf to overall add HP and now another 10%. I guess original tuning was meant for 395ilvl.
    The initial nerf was really fast, it was ridiculously overtuned on purpose. My guess is that raid devs couldn't be sure what gear people would be entering the raid with, so they decided to do tuning on the go. Better than tuning EN for 845 and then realizing everyone came into the raid with almost 860 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    WoW #1 game in twitch atm, I think Blizzard will like this, and will try to keep Mythics hard to prolong the race lol
    imagine designing a game for more twitch views, no wonder WoW is going down the gutter so quick

Quote Originally Posted by Netherblood View Post
    Method went into Uldir at like 358 and was only 362 after vectis.

For comparison they were 899 going into mythic Nighthold and 926 going into ToS.

Even with artifacts and legendaries bumping them up, they were still walking in already over heroic geared.

This raid they are starting 10 item levels under heroic, closer to normal Uldir levels of gear.

More like it they walked into Krosus or Star Augur at 870.
    Last edited by Argorwal; 2018-09-14 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Argorwal View Post
    Method went into Uldir at like 358 and was only 362 after vectis.

For comparison they were 899 going into mythic Nighthold and 926 going into ToS.

Even with artifacts and legendaries bumping them up, they were still walking in already over heroic geared.

This raid they are starting 10 item levels under heroic, closer to normal Uldir levels of gear.

More like it they walked into Krosus or Star Augur at 870.
    I'm not sure what you are trying to say but current Big add HP is 3.8m and originally it was 7m. So you needed almost double burst dps pre any nerf. So yeah even in 395 ilvl it would have been impossible still. Going from 360 ilvl to 395 is like 40-50% dps increase only. The boss on release was tuned for next tier's gear pretty much.

I’m curious if Zul, Mythrax, and G’huun are at the same level of tuning as Fetid. Will the rest of the raid just fall over once Fetid dies?