Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    What the fuck how did you get ilvl 400 allready!?
    how the fuck is 380 gloves "trash"
    Ok, I'll nibble.

Because the highest weighted slots are - Weapons, Helm, Shoulders, Chest.
    One of these slots are farmable, as well as every other standard gearpiece. Azerite, with a much higher power budget applied to them isn't. 380 in the grand scheme of things is trash, that's a weeks timelock out wasted on something that could of fallen on something in a much more important slot. That's also made worse that the chest is weighted towards these 2 things, making it even worse both in feeling and in actuality.
    "In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

The Main, The Alt, The Pretender

Azerite trinkets would make sense as well

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    The argument that raiding takes time is factual bullshit.
    You do understand, that it's a different amount of time? Basically, I can go do m+ for 45min and afterwards do something else. Plus I only need my 4 friends online. For example, I send a whatsapp msg "hey, wanna do m+ tonight for 1-2 hours?" and we're on. Try to get that level of flexibility with a 10-30 man raid group. I'm not a teenager anymore with an infinite amount of spare time. :-)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisZero View Post
    Ok, I'll nibble.

Because the highest weighted slots are - Weapons, Helm, Shoulders, Chest.
    One of these slots are farmable, as well as every other standard gearpiece. Azerite, with a much higher power budget applied to them isn't. 380 in the grand scheme of things is trash, that's a weeks timelock out wasted on something that could of fallen on something in a much more important slot. That's also made worse that the chest is weighted towards these 2 things, making it even worse both in feeling and in actuality.
    So anything less then the BEST
    is trash?
    so literally every spec but the top dps spec is utter trash and not worth running?
    any gear that is not BIS is trash?
    so you get a 380 gloves and you sell it cause well its trash, no point in equipping it if it is trash, much better then your 350 gloves, but yep still trash,cause it isnt one of the top weighted slots
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Rylalai View Post
    You do understand, that it's a different amount of time? Basically, I can go do m+ for 45min and afterwards do something else. Plus I only need my 4 friends online. For example, I send a whatsapp msg "hey, wanna do m+ tonight for 1-2 hours?" and we're on. Try to get that level of flexibility with a 10-30 man raid group. I'm not a teenager anymore with an infinite amount of spare time. :-)
    Exactly, you're an adult with a schedule, which means it's easy to find in advance the times where you're free. You find a guild that raids during that time and voila.

is trash?
    so literally every spec but the top dps spec is utter trash and not worth running?
    so you get a 380 gloves and you sell it cause well its trash, no point in equipping it if it is trash, much better then your 350 gloves, but yep still trash,cause it isnt one of the top weighted slots

They are trash specifically for me because I already had 370 gloves with BiS stats whereas the 380 I got aren't worth equipping.

So yes, something I vendor = trash- I cannot think of a more accurate word to use.

I'm fine with getting one item from the box but it should always be Azerite or a weapon. The grind to potentially get what you want is WAY more than legion. I do raid heroic but my guild never really gets past the first 4- 5 bosses in Mythic raiding content... so for me and anyone else who isn't a CE mythic raider- this is terrible.

Its simple math folks I don't understand how you can like or be okay with this and the stealth change.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    Dude...
    These threads kill me.
    "I didn't get the piece I need in the first week, therefore the system sucks".
    Welcome to WoW, where RNG has been a cornerstone since forever.

At least you can farm near endlessly in M+ for items.
    Raids are once a week and that's that.
    I didn't get any Azerite gear from Uldir last week, so obv raids are broken and the loot system is the worst iteration ever, right?
    It's that Azurite gear is central to your power in BfA. Some traits are worth thousands of dps for some classes, and there being no way to reliably target or farm those traits. There's also a fundamental difference between Raids and Mythic+: Raids have small, set loot tables, while Mythic+ caches have massive, unmanageable loot tables; you're more likely to get exactly what you want from a Raid than the Mythic+ cache, which seems to be the only way to get Azurite gear. It would maybe be OK if you were given separate rolls for a guaranteed piece of Azurite gear and another bonus item, or vice versa; however, as it stands, the system fundamentally doesn't work for Mythic+ players.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Jaewalk View Post
    The Azerite system is officially worse than legion legendaries now.

Opened my chest and was shocked to see that I only got a pair of 380 trash gloves.

I was expecting one piece of Azerite + a chance at 2 other items.

It was never messaged by blizzard that they reverted the cache.

M+ players like me, there's literally no guaranteed drop source of azerite you can farm, you're stuck behind a time gate hoping for a chance once a week. This is further made worse by the fact that even if you get a piece of azerite gear it could have garbage traits on it.

So now its not going to be uncommon to see people sitting in all 380+ gear with 340 helm/shoulders/chest. It prevents me from being competitive.

The odds are so terrible- this is worse than legion legendaries. Blizzard really needs to either allow Azerite to drop at the end of the dungeon OR guarantee 1 piece from the chest.
    "Officially"

Hmmm, that generally means that someone made it official. Was there a blue post I missed that said Azerite was worse than legendaries? Was there a blue post that said they were better? No, they're just different. It's a different system.
    Are apples worse than oranges? Depends on who you ask.

Opened my chest and was shocked to see that I only got a pair of 380 trash gloves.

M+ players like me, there's literally no guaranteed drop source of azerite you can farm, you're stuck behind a time gate hoping for a chance once a week. This is further made worse by the fact that even if you get a piece of azerite gear it could have garbage traits on it.

So now its not going to be uncommon to see people sitting in all 380+ gear with 340 helm/shoulders/chest. It prevents me from being competitive.

The odds are so terrible- this is worse than legion legendaries. Blizzard really needs to either allow Azerite to drop at the end of the dungeon OR guarantee 1 piece from the chest.
    I loved legendaries, they were rare, but at least I didn't have to be in a top guild and play the game like it was a full time job to get one. By the end of legion, i had caught em all hahaha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    It's that Azurite gear is central to your power in BfA. Some traits are worth thousands of dps for some classes, and there being no way to reliably target or farm those traits. There's also a fundamental difference between Raids and Mythic+: Raids have small, set loot tables, while Mythic+ caches have massive, unmanageable loot tables; you're more likely to get exactly what you want from a Raid than the Mythic+ cache, which seems to be the only way to get Azurite gear. It would maybe be OK if you were given separate rolls for a guaranteed piece of Azurite gear and another bonus item, or vice versa; however, as it stands, the system fundamentally doesn't work for Mythic+ players.
    This is my exact problem with it aswell. The already scarce chance to get an azerite piece above 340 as someone just running M+ have now been made pretty much non existent.

At least with legos it was exciting when they dropped, when azerite gear drop I'm as excited as getting a blue item at best.

The OP whining is something that I find completely hilarious. This thread is a perfect statement of entitled little shits bitching and moaning over absolutely nothing of relevance. Also, calling your "opinion" an official statement just makes your opinion look even more retarded.

is trash?
    Nice hyperbole.

Anything and everything is relative, and in the stated example those gloves are RELATIVELY trash.

Even at its best possible realistic example (340-355 gloves) up the now 380, compared to getting a similar jump in Weapon, Azerite or even by extension Trinket (though most are garbage this time around), the upgrade is trash, RELATIVELY speaking. Only really at TF could you argue it not being trash, it's realistically BiS at that point.

Factor in what the chest can give you, the frequency of high value, high power Azerite pieces available and the RELATIVE strength difference in the traits themselves. Take all that into consideration and you can only determine that those gloves where it matters most, is RELATIVELY trash.

Are the gloves likely usable? Yes
    Should you, out of context, be somewhat happy about getting them? Maybe, only so far as you did the work to get that piece in the first place, so the result is expected.
    Should you in context be happy? Not at all, not if you want to maximize or be competitive against any other player of similar skill that did get the desired piece.
    "In the end, it boils down to two simple choices. Either you do or you don't. You'd think with all the problems in this world, there'd be more answers. It's not fair... but that's the way things are. The choice is yours."

The Main, The Alt, The Pretender

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    The OP whining is something that I find completely hilarious. This thread is a perfect statement of entitled little shits bitching and moaning over absolutely nothing of relevance. Also, calling your "opinion" an official statement just makes your opinion look even more retarded.
    You must not understand basic math.

- - - Updated - - -

92 pieces of gear that could potentially appear in my chest as a Blood Death Knight, and 19 of those are Azerite Pieces. Which means there is a 19.6*% (rounded up) that I will get Azerite gear in my Mythic+ Chest each week. Which means, that after about 15 weeks, which is nearly 4 months, assuming I get no repeats in slots, which we all know happens I will finally replace all 340 Azerite Pieces. Oh—- I’m not even factoring in the traits..

And the - to top of off -next tier I will have to do it all over again as they increase ilvls

You must not understand basic math.

- - - Updated - - -

92 pieces of gear that could potentially appear in my chest as a Blood Death Knight, and 19 of those are Azerite Pieces. Which means there is a 19.6*% (rounded up) that I will get Azerite gear in my Mythic+ Chest each week. Which means, that after about 15 weeks, which is nearly 4 months, assuming I get no repeats in slots, which we all know happens I will finally replace all 340 Azerite Pieces. Oh—- I’m not even factoring in the traits..

And the - to top of off -next tier I will have to do it all over again as they increase ilvls
    Orrrrrrr you could raid. Heck every boss has a loot table. Even if you just pug a raid, you can do that boss that has your loot, and drop. If all people want to do is M+ then get upset because they might not get the gear they want, I truly am lost on why your even trying to get gear. Higher level mythics are harder than raids. Now I could agree that if you do a high level M+ and I do mean high level, then perhaps you should be rewarded for doing it. But to do lower level M+ and think you should get ger on the same pace that people raid at...well not sure what to tell ya.

Your either casual or your not. There is not magical in between where loot will fall out the sky. Wow is no different than ANY game. Want to be good ? Want the best ? Put in the time to get it.

Deleted
    pretty sure blizzard will change it, they said several times that the cache is INTENDED to give you higher ilvl azerite gear...

now theres only one item whith a small chance to be a piece of azerite gear.

Go on and post on this twitter post ( https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...62245552857088 ) and the official us general forums.

The problem with legion legendaries is you never got them.

It was only in Beta for testing, Legion had 1 piece and Legendaries were REALLY hard to get. Go Raid for some Azerite Gear.

Will admit I'm not fond of Azerite either.

Just feels shoddy compared to Artifacts.

"Oh no the massive gearing advantage for mythic+ compared to raiding has been slightly reduced,mythic+ is officially dead"