Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    No, they are bound by the non-aggression principle.
    No they aren't.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Having a different opinion is not Harassment.
    By any objective standard, if you call someone by his real name on social media and make baseless accusations already thrown out of court, that's targeted harassment.

You wouldn't like it if they did it to YOU.

Btw, Wilson had to go into hiding and quit his job. No different than Sandy Hook parents involved.

Be consistent, ban Young Turks then lol

Quote Originally Posted by thunderaan View Post
    by any objective standard, if you call someone by his real name on social media and make baseless accusations already thrown out of court, that's targeted harassment.
    government courts?!

They are also bound to not commit fraud by pretending to be something they're not.
    okay! when's that court case gonna happen? you make it sound like the laws we have in place don't allow that to happen expect they totally fucking do because the government doesn't tell them not to do that.
    Btw, by banning Alex Jones, they lose a lot of ad revenus he pulls in. So they are acting against the interests of investors who want profit not ideology.
    oh yes, all those brain swelling pills the FDA clearly did no approve really rakes in the dough.

Deleted
    No they aren't.
    They are.

You don't understand it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    government courts?!
    No, Mars courts.

Btw, Wilson had to go into hiding and quit his job. No different than Sandy Hook parents involved.
    LOL they're not the same.

If you call someone by his real name on social media and make baseless accusations already thrown out of court, that's targeted harassment.
    Those aren't Baseless Accusations.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    okay! when's that court case gonna happen? you make it sound like the laws we have in place don't allow that to happen expect they totally fucking do because the government doesn't tell them not to do that.

oh yes, all those brain swelling pills the FDA clearly did no approve really rakes in the dough.
    Irrelevant.

Irrelevant.
    just as irrelevant as you bringing it up in the first place? glad you agree.

Deleted
    Those aren't Baseless Accusations.
    From a third party objective point of view, it's baseless. A Grand Jury found that there wasn't a good enough case to even have a proper trial. So not only has he never been found guilty of murder, there isn't even good enough evidence to put him on trial for it. But YT will say otherwise, fanning the flames of angry mobs who want Wilson dead.

What they did to him is the same as Alex Jones did to those parents.

The so-called "TOS" is merely an excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

just as irrelevant as you bringing it up in the first place? glad you agree.
    I never brought up FDA or pills.

What they did to him is the same as Alex Jones did to those parents.
    They aren't the same, again having a Dissenting Opinion is not the same as making up Conspiracies.

From a third party objective point of view, it's baseless.
    No it isn't.

Irrelevant.

are you gonna bother answering my question about that court date? got an attorney lined up? made sure he doesn't have a warrant for his arrest to avoid a real awkward appearance?

are you gonna bother answering my question about that court date? got an attorney lined up? made sure he doesn't have a warrant for his arrest to avoid a real awkward appearance?
    Seems like he wants to Avoid talking about the PragerU Video or Net Neutrality.

Deleted
    They aren't the same, again having a Dissenting Opinion is not the same as making up Conspiracies.

Irrelevant.
    Conspiracies are dissenting opinions.

You make no sense. There are billions of messages and videos posted on these platforms. How do they determine what is a "dissenting opinion" and what is "conspiracy"? Dude, their moderators are just college kids on a temporary job, they don't have time to investigate the context IRL, from a TOS point of view, that's harassment. Would you like it if Young Turks started talking about how you're a racist murderer posting your name and pic?

ROFL

You make no sense. There are billions of messages and videos posted on these platforms. How do they determine what is a "dissenting opinion" and what is "conspiracy"? From a TOS point of view, that's harassment. Would you like it if Young Turks started talking about how you're a racist murderer posting your name and pic?
    that's called slander or libel which we have laws against. you know, that thing you really don't want the government involved in for some reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    No... absurd... at very least, you need a whole lot of opinion to have a conspiracy.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    ROFL,
    Official version says something happened this way.

Conspiracy theorist says no, it happened in another way, I don't believe the official version. That's by definition a dissenting opinion whether you agree or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's called slander or libel which we have laws against. you know, that thing you really don't want the government involved in for some reason?
    The irony in all this... is he is arguing like this, because corporations lobbied the shit out of politicians he supports. On what planet, would a conservative, support giving NBC as much power as they gain from removing net neutrality? Does he think they will treat Fox equally to MSNBC, out of the goodness of their hearts?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Who says I don't want government involved in anything?

There are legitimate and illegitimate roles of government. Please don't mistake me for a lolbertarian degenerate, I am not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theorist says no, it happened in another way, I don't believe the official version. That's by definition a dissenting opinion whether you agree or not.
    If you want to argue it this way, then conspiracy is an opinion, that is an alternative to facts. If one claims the earth is on top of infinite turtles, does not make it a decanting opinion.