Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    Why do you think the GM lies to you? What do they have to gain by telling you lies? They all were right you got the items you intended to get, from the chest! It was capped that week, All the GM's did go out of their way to answer your questions and they did give you all the support. I can't see any Lies or any GM cheating you out of anything here?

This annoys me, you didn't lose any loot in the character transfer, no one told you any lies, things did work as intended and there was a CAP on the iLvl, Also if Blizzard didn't care about you or the game they would not even have answered your ticket 4 times!
    Jesus christ. How can a person take their time to write a long reply like this that is based on a premise simply not true. The cache was not capped at 355, and it's pretty fucking easy to find out that it wasn't

OP: You are not overreacting, Blizzard promised you a reward based on your +7 run, you did not get it. Keep at it until they give you what you deserve. You are a paying customer and they are obligated to give you what they promise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algorath View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to share this conversation I have had with 4 GM's over the last 4-5 days. I would love to hear your point of view on the situation, and maybe get some ideas on how to approach them, because apparently none of them are understanding me.

Here's a quick summary of what's going on;

I did a +7 Temple
    I character transferred to another server (Same race, name etc)
    My Mythic+ progress wasn't visible in game, so I took to the GM ticket system to find out more.

And here's the conversation between me and the GMs, snipped out the boring "Hi im GM Fantabulouse from the time weaving dimension of fun and glitter" stuff for you, but otherwise, it's unchanged;

So at this point I feel pretty good, Wednesday's around the corner and it looks like my progress last week is still saved to my character. But when I log on, I get a Mythic+3 item in my chest, together with a +6 key. So the game realizes I did a +6 at least, but still rewards me with +3 loot. It continues.

- - - Updated - - -

cont.

And that's the last message I got from them.. Which let's be honest, is just a straight up lie. I am sure a bunch of you have received items higher than 355, just as my guildmates have. It really wasn't a hard myth to bust in a MMORPG.

So, the item itself doesn't actually really bother me. I'll get by with 1 less item. The fact that I spent £20 on a Character Transfer only to lose loot annoys me. As well as that, that through 4 GM's, I have been told 4 different lies. I was told things were working as intended, bugged, that I have nothing to worry about and now finally that there is a 355 ilvl cap on items this week? What the hell is going on at Blizzard. They really do not seem to give a single F* about this game, their representatives, the 1.000 bugs on release and up till present day.

But anyway, what do you guys think of this? Usually my encounters with GMs have been short and sweet, but this is to me is just terrible. Am I overreacting? In the right or wrong?
    So what do you lot think?
    TL;DR

Stop crying about what I assume is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noa View Post
    Mythic + gear was capped this week, if you got an Azerite Gear piece, it was capped at 355; even Blizzard has stated that you shouldn't transfer before receiving your rewards in regards to PvP, so if you got a 355 Azerite, it isn't a bug, mostly people getting confused and thinking they will get a 385 not wf/tf wich Blizzard said Azerite had a cap and the rest of items could wf/tf to even 395.

My PvP cache gave me a lower ilevel item than intended, i opened a ticket got it resolved quick, replacing the lower item for an item accord to my rating.
    That is false. I got a 370 shoulder piece from my mythic+ cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Dude just do another +7, or was that +7 a fluke and you are incapable of doing this again? Sorry man, but you are creating a problem out of nothing.
    Buying a run is hard yo!

Or to be more serious;

Taking the run's time to post a whinge topic on MMO champ is more important.

*snip!*
    Overreacting, considering how you say the loot doesn't bother you.

In this case, the simplest story is the most likely one:

The GMs are really just tier 1 support people. They don't write the code, and they're super low on the totem pole. They know only what they're told. Blizzard very likely doesn't give them up-to-date bug lists as bugs such as yours would probably show up so infrequently that the support staff would almost never see it. And given how that's the case, you're going to get a couple of different reactions.

Some of the GMs might be more savvy than the others and give you more accurate information. Some of them might be giving you what they think is going on. Others might be giving you information based on rumors they heard. None of that means that they're deliberately misleading you. They're not at fault for what happens in the game.

GM #2 was probably the most accurate one. It's a bug, submit a bug ticket so the developers can look at it, and move on. There are a wide variety of GM's and most of them have extremely limited abilities. What you were asking the GM to do was kind of unfair. If the system is bugged such that it isn't accurately reporting what key you completed, there's a chance that other parts of the system also are bugged and reporting inaccurate information. That means that the GM would have no way of knowing if you were lying to them.

My advice? Submit the bug ticket and call it done. Chances are that there is no evidence left in the system that says you completed a +7 key, and the GMs are forced to take the system at face value. If you have to transfer any more characters, just wait until after you've looted your chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Overreacting and ranting about 1000 bugs since release(It's a MMO of course it will have bugs and it's been improved since launch).
    As if a multi billion dollar Company like Blizzard can't afford proper QA when they proved they actually can (in previous expansions).
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    Jesus christ. How can a person take their time to write a long reply like this that is based on a premise simply not true. The cache was not capped at 355, and it's pretty fucking easy to find out that it wasn't
    There was a cap on the end of dungeon chests of 355, but not on the weekly chest. This is likely the source of the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    OP: You are not overreacting, Blizzard promised you a reward based on your +7 run, you did not get it. Keep at it until they give you what you deserve. You are a paying customer and they are obligated to give you what they promise.
    I'd agree that he is correct in that he should be getting a 370 base item. But that doesn't mean he isn't overreacting. The source of the confusion seems pretty obvious to me (the GM is confusing the weekly chest cap with the end of dungeon chest cap). So contact another GM, explain that to him, and hope to get it resolved.

Going on about his stupid £20 that he paid for a character transfer is overreacting and likely to distract from his actual problem. Deal with it calmly and it should get resolved.

Since when is pointing out that Blizzard support dropped the ball here, and made factually incorrect statements at multiple times 'overreacting'?

10+ Year Old Account
    are we really talking about, what, 20-30 ilvls here? this early in the expansion where your characters total item level maybe goes up by 1 if you got a +7 item?

sure, it is not cool. and sure, you think they intentionally lied to you. they told you what they knew which was right and you got what you wished for when you transferred. now you occupy some GMs, yourself and now even us for over four days about this horrendous act of treason.

really man, shrug it off. those ilvls are worthless for that trouble you are stirring up.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Buying a run is hard yo!

Or to be more serious;

Taking the run's time to post a whinge topic on MMO champ is more important.
    I mean, the time he waited for a GM to reply to his ticket, he could get a fucking 10 done rofl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noa View Post
    Mythic + gear was capped this week, if you got an Azerite Gear piece, it was capped at 355; even Blizzard has stated that you shouldn't transfer before receiving your rewards in regards to PvP, so if you got a 355 Azerite, it isn't a bug, mostly people getting confused and thinking they will get a 385 not wf/tf wich Blizzard said Azerite had a cap and the rest of items could wf/tf to even 395.

My PvP cache gave me a lower ilevel item than intended, i opened a ticket got it resolved quick, replacing the lower item for an item accord to my rating.
    Do you even know what you are talking about? You can't even get azerite gear from mythic+ dungeons, only from the weekly reward and the weekly reward was not capped at 355. My friends got 385 azerite pieces in the weekly chest.

Reading before commenting is fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't have time for another run last week, no.
    And I wrote this post after reset.

Keep writing the tickets and link the gms the m+ reward table because obviously they have no clue. For +7 it's 370 for azerite and 370 for non azerite anyway. I did +7 on my dk and got 370 bracer. Defo not capped. And azerite is 355 for 4-6, 370 for 7-9 and 385 for +10.

I had last week similar issue, killed warfront boss and got 355 item due to "capped" issue as I killed it before 9am (why didn't they hold boss spawn to weekly reset then if they wanted to keep loot capped). Someone on mmo-champ told me to write a ticket, I did and they swapped my item.

Sometimes you have to keep at it, once in the past my character got bugged in faction change (couldn't do a seasonal event as all the quests were flagged as completed instead of resetting yearly) and took me 3 tickets to get it straight, first 2 gms said it will resolve itself with weekly reset, which it didn't.

Reading before commenting is fun.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't have time for another run last week, no.
    And I wrote this post after reset.
    The whole premise of your question to the gm's was just crying instead of asking direct question. I get it that its called customer service but they are not there to make you feel better. They are there to help you solve the problem or question you have.

Theres no false info there the first week was capped at 355 but still had the chance to warforge and titanforge

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    The whole premise of your question to the gm's was just crying instead of asking direct question. I get it that its called customer service but they are not there to make you feel better. They are there to help you solve the problem or question you have.
    I don't think that I was whining, or being rude or anything in my conversations with them, especially not early on! Nor have I been so here. But that's the way with forums, always ends up in flaming one another for no reason

10+ Year Old Account
    til: character services after I looted my chest.
    Thanks for the info

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that I was whining, or being rude or anything in my conversations with them, especially not early on! Nor have I been so here. But that's the way with forums, always ends up in flaming one another for no reason
    well because the forum gets flooded with useless shit like this thread ..

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyninja View Post
    Theres no false info there the first week was capped at 355 but still had the chance to warforge and titanforge
    The first (non bugged) weekly chest to open happened on second week though.

How constructive, cya buddy