Poll: Did you cancel your subscription?

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Strange, my guild list is pretty hoppin'. Boralus looks busy to me. Trade is never quiet.

Maybe you need to lay off the doomsaying. Then people might want to hang out with you.
    yes thats how it works we get it that not everyone has unsubbed ofc they will still be people in the game running around looking for shit to do,but the point of the thread is to bring awarness to the fact many players have unsubbed and this is and on the future will be a problem for you and all your happy guildies.

Got more raid signups than ever. We'll see how it goes in a few months, but to declare the game dead because Azerite is crap is a mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vutar View Post
    No? Pretty sure Legion and BFA are nothing like wotlk for example. Unless of course you are talking about simple mmorpg mechanics which would of course have the same feel for every game of this type in the expansions that are released after initial launch.
    Only one other xpac has received a tsunami of hate upon release the way WOTLK did and that is Cataclysm.

Every single xpack has a bunch of drama queens announcing the end of wow, even MoP which is probably THE best xpack to date. BC had people complaining bitterly about how easy everything had gotten and how Blizz was handing out "welfare epics" even though during vanilla you could afk through MC pugs with few people noticing. People like to complain ....

Sometimes I wonder if the people who complain about today's grind and content have actually played the early years of WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashix Frostfall View Post
    ‘Good quality content’ good joke. Funniest thing I’ve heard all day.
    Memes and other kid stufff you can do, but you can´t constructively explain to me what is so bad? Tell me on the other hand what was good about Wotlk the godly expansion? Did you like 4 months of icy touch spam domination from DKs in arenas, or was it the BM hunters raping everything with pet auto attacks?

Deleted
    Another bait thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    Honestly, the people that are "leaving" are actually doing the game a favor. The caliber of problem that is dividing this community is only further strengthening the half of it that is productive.
    Meanwhile, I have to keep sitting people for thirty man raids when we were barely able to fill 20 mans last expansion.

BFA is the natural second act to Legion, and as such it will continue to weed out a lot of casuals and people who were never going to progress their characters over many months - and that is a very good thing for any serious community.

The minimally committed players who talk a lot just end up taking spots for people who plan to play for the next two years.

I'm sure people will SAY they would have done that if it weren't for blah blah random reason, but in reality none of those reasons would actually matter to a long term player.
    And even if they did, a long term player would stay for the friendships they made above all else anyway.

Its like natural selection in a way, and it is absolutely good for the health of the game.
    This dude gets it. Keep the 5% happy... drive off the 95% - keeps a game healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnen View Post
    How the mind of a Blizzard fanboy works:

"It's just the Alpha."
    "It's just Beta."
    "It's just the preparche."
    "It's only the first month." <-Here you are the bigheads because reality hurts you.
    "It's just the first patch."
    "It's only the first tier."
    "We are only halfway through Expansión."
    "The last tier has not yet arrived."
    "Well sure they have learned from their mistakes and the next they surprise us".
    "It's just the Alpha" ....

Blizzard and the fanboys are the real problem: BfA is just the consequence of their stupidity, their last victim along with players.
    You know, this can go both ways. I can say the same about how the mind of a Blizzard hater or doomsayer works.

Love threads with zero evidence and pure unfiltered opinions.

Strange, my guild list is pretty hoppin'. Boralus looks busy to me. Trade is never quiet.

Maybe you need to lay off the doomsaying. Then people might want to hang out with you.
    Exactly. Couldn't have said it any better. When there is a grind, people complain. When there isn't a grind, people talk about how the game is tailored to casuals and complain. Personally, I'd rather have it this way where there is plenty to do and having a character who's exalted with all the reps, have mythic raid gear, etc etc is a sign that player put in work vs not being able to tell the difference between everyone's alts and mains.

The game is fine and it's way too early to talk about this xpac being a failure. I'm not a huge fan of tier going away and getting azerite gear, but it doesn't ruin the game for me.
    Hellborne - US Illidan
    Armory | Warcraft Logs | Raider.IO

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I’ve never seen this many people leave like this since WOD. They’re not leaving in flocks or packs or hoards. They’re leaving in a mass exodus. Everyday less people are on the game. The complaint for leaving all the same. Azerite farm, Warfront and timegating. We’re headed towards a big flush down the shitter if Blizzard doesn’t get their shit together
    Lots of ranting without any concrete reasoning, I don't get what you don't like about BfA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Lots of ranting without any concrete reasoning, I don't get what you don't like about BfA
    Are you still playing Legion instead of Bfa? You have to suffer from some severe mental illness to find the bfa systems ok

Deleted
    I haven't logged in the last week without having to que, something that did not happen in legion. I'm on a very busy realm and it's very circumstanal but so far as I can tell BFA isn't loosing many people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not seeing any people leaving from my guild. Still going well.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Are you still playing Legion instead of Bfa? You have to suffer from some severe mental illness to find the bfa systems ok
    No, I have not started playing BfA ye,t and that's why I was looking forward to more clear feedback to maybe help me judge the game better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post

Same here, It's clear that people who make threads like this just have no friends lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    "Let's resort to personal attacks because people don't agree will me" Get some help kiddo.
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Game is good, friends list is never empty and the guild is active. I see a ton of brand new players(way more than early legion) and a LOT of veteran players jumping back in aswell. Seems to me like the doomsayers are WoD era newbies? The game aint dying just yet try again in 2years bruv

Yeah I remember the expeditions and war fronts in Legion.. Wonder why they brought that over to bfa

Quote Originally Posted by UnfairStuff View Post
    I get whats being said, but this LITERALLY happens every xpac. There is always something buggy or something that could be improved. I could go through every single xpac since BC & mention something that was buggy in its first month.
    Blizzard releases Beta for the intention of people helping, but most people get on for themselves to know how to level quick not help their favorite gaming company out. Want less bugs? Beta players need to be serious about their responsibility. That doesn't mean there will be NO bugs, that means percentage wise I bet there would be far less.

Buggy products are a part of gaming. Not sure why this is such a new concept? I'm far more surprised when games DON'T have bugs honestly...
    This moment when you start blaming community for bad quality of final product. Its clinic.

Blizzard is big enough company to afford payed closed beta tests. But they too greedy for that. And you too naive.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, another "this expansion has, like, TOTALLY KILLED WOW" thread.