View Poll Results: First class you ever made in World of Warcraft?

Voters
345. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warrior

66 19.13%
  • Paladin

31 8.99%
  • Rogue

33 9.57%
  • Shaman

21 6.09%
  • Hunter

73 21.16%
  • Priest

14 4.06%
  • Mage

38 11.01%
  • Warlock

34 9.86%
  • Demon Hunter

0 0%
  • Death Knight

1 0.29%
  • Monk

0 0%
  • Druid

34 9.86%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Human paladin in Burning Crusade. Played Retribution and Holy through Wrath. I loved FCFS and the 2-piece Icecrown turbocharge to Divine Storm; it was just good, clean, Timmy fun. At the Cataclysm pre-patch, between the time I spent beta testing Arms/Protection and the introduction of Holy Power, I changed mains to warrior and stayed with the class for the remainder of my time in the game.
    Last edited by Celarent; 2018-09-15 at 01:24 AM.

Human Warrior on Hyjal during vanilla.

Eventually left that account behind (was actually my parents paying for it) once I got back to the game in Wrath.

Tauren Warrior. Leveled to 29 or so and gave up because I didn't like stance-dancing.

Went through a whole host afterwards - Gnome Mage, Dwarf Hunter, until landing on NElf Druid. Stopped playing WoW in late WotLK, picked back up on new account during late MoP, and been maining a warrior ever since (aside from a bit of a stint where my DH was ahead in mid-Legion).

It was a warrior because that's what I used to like to play when I was playing D&D. I found out pretty quickly that I didn't much care for it in WoW and rolled a mage and a shadow priest the next day. The shadow priest has been my main ever since. I still have the mage which is always set up for frost. I've made a bunch of alts over the years but those two are to this day the characters I play the most by a long, long way. Melee in video games is just not my thing.
    To contact global moderators with moderation issues please PM any of the following:
    Tziva ■ Radux ■ Simca ■ Elysia ■ Zaelsino ■ xskarma ■ Arlee ■ Venara
    Issues specific to WoW General Discussions/BfA/Classic can be sent to any forum moderator or globals.
    Please report problem posts. Site rules can be found here.

Mars is the only known planet inhabited solely by robots.

haha. So true on the flashers. I see it