Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

LOL, Blizzcon Virtual Ticket now $50

$50 to watch what amounts to a multi-day televison commercial for Overwatch. Better hurry up or you'll never get those limited edition portraits for a game you never play!

Proof: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...atchbannerlink

Not to mention those sub par WoW panels we had last year. I'm certainly not buying this..

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    $50 to watch what amounts to a multi-day televison commercial for Overwatch. Better hurry up or you'll never get those limited edition portraits for a game you never play!

Proof: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/pro...atchbannerlink
    50 bucks is like what? 500k gold on US? 800k on EU atm. Not a big deal. Whining for the sake of whining.

/sigh

I normally buy these, last one was shit so I'll pass this year

15+ Year Old Account
    $50 which will probably get you yet ANOTHER limited edition in-game mount for WoW along with other goodies for other games. Considering mounts in the store are already $25 that's not a bad deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    50 bucks is like what? 500k gold on US? 800k on EU atm. Not a big deal. Whining for the sake of whining.

/sigh
    Equating it to gold when there's no way to pay with gold? Are you retarded?

Edit: Ironic that i didn't know you can trade tokens into bnet balance.
    Last edited by mitre27; 2018-09-13 at 08:50 PM.

Ya I'm not doing it and I support other people putting their foot down.

$40 was already kind of a slap in the face, $50 is basically them exploiting their fans.

Watch it literally the day after its over on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Equating it to gold when there's no way to pay with gold? Are you retarded?
    Buy tokens with gold, convert it to Bnet balance and buy Virtual Ticket?

Don't tell me you can't do it, because I just did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean tards will actually pay the money so may as well charge it. If I could sell cups of lemonade for $20 I would lul.

I won't even watch it on youtube because I know there will be nothing of significance. BfA is already a fail and any diablo news is irrelevant because they won't hire bnorth and blizzards current b team are a bunch of dumbasses so disconnected with its customers that they are literally wasting money on community managers 'collecting feedback' (lol as if) .

It's $0 for me, since I would never pay that much for some dumb idea of an "experience" that I can experience from a VOD, or some dude trying to get views on Twitch streaming it. I could do a lot of other shit with $50.

Also, not everyone can make money so easily in BFA. And not even has shittons of it stockpiled because of Legion
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

i'm glad i quit playing overwatch

i don't think i'd be able to handle all the people throwing as sombra with their pretty new DH skin

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    $50 which will probably get you yet ANOTHER limited edition in-game mount for WoW along with other goodies for other games. Considering mounts in the store are already $25 that's not a bad deal.
    Yeah, another mount on the pile of 300+. One that you'll use for a week and then quickly forget about forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo03 View Post
    Ya I'm not doing it and I support other people putting their foot down.

$40 was already kind of a slap in the face, $50 is basically them exploiting their fans.

Watch it literally the day after its over on YouTube.
    Instantly gets put on here and Wowhead, no reason outside the mount you'll never use

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not an expansion year so I'll just take a hard pass on the ticket this year.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Jahrastafari View Post
    Yeah, another mount on the pile of 300+. One that you'll use for a week and then quickly forget about forever.
    Nope. I'm still using my Stormwind Skychaser.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Not to mention those sub par WoW panels we had last year. I'm certainly not buying this..
    but those WoW panels can tell you all about the future shit they're going to add, then fuck it up and not test it properly.

they can also have questions about completely meaningless and pointless shit from some pathetic ugly neckbeard about some retarded lore no-one gives a flying fuck about instead of answering why the azerite system is so trash, why class design is so fucked up, why they don't communicate with the community at all etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    A bet deal is not buying the ticket and saving $50.

That's what confuses me a lot of the time. People see a "deal" like (Buy 2 get the 3rd half off) but yet you really only needed 1. Getting the other 2 isn't a deal cause your spending more then you originally intended or needed to.

Hell in a lot of cases you didn't even see the one, you just think its a good deal.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    10 million people thought it was worth it last year.

I bet 10 million also think so this year.

Buddy, you're far outnumbered here.

I always buy it years I don't go, this year i'll be one of the 30,000 going just like 2015.

I'm hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post

/sigh
    This is such a degenerate way of looking at this.. like really?

Imagine actually paying to see a livestream of the devs lying instead of just reading about it for free 20 minutes later on every wow related site on the internet.